CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOV 7, 2019
Kenney to retake stand following revealing testimony
Krystal Kenney is set to retake the stand in Patrick Frazee's murder trial Thursday morning following a day of testimony that included her detailing how she helped clean up a gruesome crime scene inside Kelsey Berreth's home.

...On Thanksgiving Day 2018, she says Frazee was "rattled" when he called to tell her she had a mess to clean up. Today the defense is expected to question Kenney on her account and role in this case.

[...]

Excellent point. The timeline :) I do look forward to her testimony, or lack thereof :rolleyes: I also figured keeping her till last would keep her out of that courtroom in the hallway.

Ooh, I do too! Lack there of might be all we get though. I guess we really don't know much about her and PF's relationship, but I think she should be hearing some of this. I'm thinking KK would probably just be another 'hooker' and probably a liar.

And maybe, just maybe at this point she should have considered getting a lawyer and going to LE as she was already knee deep. Instead, she hangs around until she's up to her eyeballs in cow dung.

In every "thoughtful" moment KK had, it still only boiled down to her, herself. It never dawned on her to attempt to save KB's life. I don't believe for one minute she didn't know he would eventually follow through.

Yeah KK, you made the wrong choices.
She did try to get a lawyer before any of this happened. Remember the Rocksalls,and their employee MS.
MOO

I've seen statements that PF's "DNA" was not found in KB's condo. That of KK, KB, no id fem, and no id male were. That doesn't make sense, didn't the neighbors think he even lived there as he was there so often? He had to have touched things, left hair, or was the cleanup that thorough? In just 4 hours?
By "statements" do you mean here at WS? That hasn't been said in testimony, right? MOO

Ahhh, that daily mid-morning feeling between sips of coffee when I daydream of how I wouldn't mind punching PF in his face 45,000 times. "You've got a mess to clean up". KK should have just told him to figure it out himself instead of OH NO SURE ILL DRIVE FROM IDAHO ON THANKSGIVING TO CLEAN UP THIS SUPER BLOODY MURDER SCENE YOU MADE ON YOUR OWN WHILE YOU GO EAT DINNER.

Then he just washes his clothes and leaves it all for her? You can tell he lived at home so his mom could do everything for him.

And he also, while there, LE changed the internet? (main google also?)password. That explains PF's quick trip to verizon store on the 11th when he said he couldn't log into his "other phone" ? He probably was locked outta everything of hers he had access to previously?

PF was the principal on the Verizon account. KB was a"family member". PF would have cloud access to ALL billing information, including records pof calls, etc. On the cloud, they are still listed separately. There is nothing that LE could have done to KB's phone account which would have effected his.
The Verizon access is based on using the assigned phone, within it's normal service area, no access the cloud. If, for example, he attempted to log on from his laptop, it would tell him his user name or password was invalid and direct him through an endless progression of Captchas. There is no other choice but to resort to changing the password / user name, which requires the correct answer to the test question that the Verizon rep casually asks when they are setting up the phone. I go through this every time myself and simply change it to the same password and user name. I have, on occasion, gone back the same day for more information and have had to go through the whole process again.
LE didn't block PF from access...........PF blocked himself IMO

Yesterday there was lots of discussion about the sweet potato casserole being searched at 2:20 pm.

I had in my notes 11 am, but didn't dispute until I had time this am to get my documentation to do such.

Here it is... at 50:45 (grrrr, had to listen that long to get the proof lol) of Sam's facebook live he says 11 am. was when the search for sweet potato casserole was. I have a feeling that the 2 pm doesn't make sense at all, and perhaps someone tweeted it and the error got picked up and phone tag... many sites have the error.

For your consideration.... believe the 2:20 pm or 11:00 am... your choice. I'm going with Sam.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 5: I’ll share updates as we can on breaks & lunch. Krystal Kenney retakes the stand this morning. Also look for a Facebook live around 8:30 p.m. (MT). @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
EIx5hEoUEAAmsKy.jpg

8:19 AM - 7 Nov 2019

BBM I would like them to ask her where he disposed of KB's remains. She HAS to know. I'm sure he told her. moo

Didn’t Sam say that she testified the fire was still burning when she left Colorado? If that’s correct, they probably haven’t seen each other face-to-face since then so I question whether he told her where he put KB. He might have told her of his plans for her body.

JMO but I feel he had help with disposal (a word that makes me cringe).

I also wonder how long it took the fire to subside enough to retrieve anything that didn’t burn.

So many questions. I think of one and five minutes later 10 more come rushing in.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member