Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been going for some time now and only just had a read through all the comments.
This really does sound like an honour killing where a young girl has got caught up in something she probably never comprehended would amount to murder. In live near telford where that huge asian grooming gang where going for years (90'S). Everyone knew and they even set a young girls house on fire and killed her and a family member just to warn all the other kids they were grooming they meant business! This has only just been revisited and brought to the courts as they were still going .....in 2019!!!! Im not saying this is the same at all but a young girl getting caught up with close knit hugely religious ppl with beleifs some of us dont understand etc and honour playing huge parts in that is a scary thought.
A young nieve girl thinking someone is in love with her for the first time is perfect grooming material and easily manipulated as they have no previous relationship to compare it too.
As we have just seen with the sarah wellgreen case people can be prosecuted without a body or dna....it seems the police in this case left the cctv to late in the hotel etc and the perp maybe has done this before so has knowledge like turning location off
(LONG POST SORRY)
The police would surely have known about this as soon as she went missing and her statement showed up with the charge on it so how would that be too late? They may well have CCTV but that was 11 days before she went missing and was not illegal. I hope they checked the same hotel for the evening of the 13th for the hours she was "seeing a friend ". This is something I do not understand that she has not shown up anywhere else on CCTV on the morning of the 14th. She had to have got in a vehicle. MOO.

ETA some posters have said she disappeared on the 15th but the thread title states 14th so I may have the dates incorrect by a day. Not sure which is correct.

Last edited:
I agree that suicide is unlikely.
Just can’t be suicide - she would have been found. The lake was searched as was the local area.
She didn't have a car so would have needed a cab or travelled by public transport to get to wherever she was going to commit suicide so would not just have disappeared IMO. Searches of the area have not turned up any remains. Was the sweatshirt found at the other location confirmed as Leah's? That could be significant if it was.

The police would surely have known about this as soon as she went missing and her statement showed up with the charge on it so how would that be too late? They may well have CCTV but that was 11 days before she went missing and was not illegal. I hope they checked the same hotel for the evening of the 13th for the hours she was "seeing a friend ". This is something I do not understand that she has not shown up anywhere else on CCTV on the morning of the 14th. She had to have got in a vehicle. MOO.

ETA some posters have said she disappeared on the 15th but the thread title states 14th so I may have the dates incorrect by a day. Not sure which is correct.
She was last seen by her family on the evening of the 14th. She is seen on CCTV on the morning of the 15th on her usual route to work, but is never seen again.

The sister's snap too and from Leah may be able to be retrieved but snaps Leah sent to people other than her sister could not be retrieved for the sister's phone. MOO
I'm thinking if she sent open/public snaps then her sister may have seen/saved them. Any Snaps she sent to/from Mr X should be retrievable from his phone. Likewise any sent to/from her brother. They could recreate her history.

Was the sweatshirt found at the other location confirmed as Leah's? That could be significant if it was.

There was a lot of poor reporting by the media on this. Someone reported to police they had seen a sweatshirt matching Leah's, the location was searched, but the sweatshirt was never physically 'found', nor was anything else linked to Leah. There was a 6 month gap between the sweatshirt allegedly being seen and the sighting being reported following a news item about Leah.

No POI or suspect has been officially named in Leah's case so please stop discussing the ex as a POI.

In the words of the learned judge in the case against Leah's brother:

"I cannot go into the details of the police investigation but can tell you it is being controlled at a very high level. It is detailed and, if I respectfully say so, they really are trying desperately hard.

You must allow them, however strongly you feel, to do the investigating. You will jeopardise their investigation if you get it into your head that somebody is responsible for it.

The police have fully investigated the person that you suspected. There is, at this stage, nothing to support those suspicions."

<bbm>

No POI or suspect has been officially named in Leah's case so please stop discussing the ex as a POI.

In the words of the learned judge in the case against Leah's brother:

"I cannot go into the details of the police investigation but can tell you it is being controlled at a very high level. It is detailed and, if I respectfully say so, they really are trying desperately hard.

You must allow them, however strongly you feel, to do the investigating. You will jeopardise their investigation if you get it into your head that somebody is responsible for it.

The police have fully investigated the person that you suspected. There is, at this stage, nothing to support those suspicions."

<bbm>
Does this mean we cannot discuss the item in MSM about the hotel mentioned by Leah's parents?

There was a lot of poor reporting by the media on this. Someone reported to police they had seen a sweatshirt matching Leah's, the location was searched, but the sweatshirt was never physically 'found', nor was anything else linked to Leah. There was a 6 month gap between the sweatshirt allegedly being seen and the sighting being reported following a news item about Leah.
Thanks for explaining. I have found this BBC article now.

Lake search concludes in missing woman inquiry

Does this mean we cannot discuss the item in MSM about the hotel mentioned by Leah's parents?

Not sure what information you are referring to (about the hotel), but The Rules have not changed.

Members have always been allowed to discuss what is in MSM or info from LE about the case.

Members are NOT allowed to make insinuations or accusations of someone's involvement if that individual has not been officially named a person of interest by LE.

Not sure what information you are referring to (about the hotel), but The Rules have not changed.

Members have always been allowed to discuss what is in MSM or info from LE about the case.

Members are NOT allowed to make insinuations or accusations of someone's involvement if that individual has not been officially named a person of interest by LE.

Missing Leah Croucher, 19, was having affair with engaged man, family reveal | Daily Mail Online

This is the article about the engaged Mr.X who cannot be named, that posters have been discussing.

As far as I can see, there is no official MSM confirmation that X (as mentioned by LC’s parents) and AC are even the same person is there?
This is true afaik, Leah could have been meeting anybody, it would not surprise me if LC as a 19 yr old, had other guys she was interested in and vice versa.
She could have been set up to shake her loose from the object of her desire, or others may have pursued her with the thinking that if one older, attached guy could attract her, then so could they -whether that was LC's choice or not.
just speculation, imo.

I do not think we can rule it out especially if he was engaged/married to someone of his own religion. The relationship with Leah was strained because of this IMO.

Any man who is married or engaged and indulging in another relationship might cause the “other woman” to be in a precarious position...regardless of the man’s race or beliefs. We have certainly seen enough jealously-inspired crimes among all races and religions over the years. I really dislike presumptions based on this alleged ex being Muslim when nothing had been charged against him.

As far as I can see, there is no official MSM confirmation that X (as mentioned by LC’s parents) and AC are even the same person is there?
Well there was the restraining order against the brother. It's obvious who they are referring to IMO. No one else has been the focus of attention from the family.

An ultimatum is sometimes all it takes to enrage someone who has been having a clandestine affair and is threatened with having it revealed.
It is no coincidence IMO that she disappeared
the day after Valentine's, having gone under the radar the evening before to visit someone.

From the beginning of this thread in the early days I mentioned Valentine's day the night before being significant and that was before I knew she had gone out briefly the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee