CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Franco on Twitter
#KrystalLee told the court she had put bloody evidence she couldn’t clean in trash bags and placed them outside at the back of #KelseyBerreth car. The same place the cadaver dog located human decomp. @KKTV11News
10:08 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
We also just hear from #KrystalLee dad, Sydney Kenney. He lightly recounted Krystal’s upbringing. He also recalled Thanksgiving Fay of last year. He said he was at Krystals for the holiday. @KKTV11News
10:09 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
He said he remembered seeing #KrystalLee the day after Thanksgiving. He said he didn’t see her again until he thought eitherDec 25 later at night or Dec 26 in the morning. @KKTV11News #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth
10:11 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Instead, that dog found a scent (which can include feces or bodily fluids) in the upstairs bathroom. The officer thought it was due to underwear on the floor, but said later it could "absolutely" have been blood later found on the toilet.
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:06 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
The father of #PatrickFrazee's mistress, Krystal Lee, also took the stand today. He testified that Lee was at home on Thanksgiving Day last year, and he was with her most of the day.
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @csgazette
10:09 AM - 8 Nov 2019

5244.gif

Day 6 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here For Kelsey?

Here! Here! Coffee, snacks and slippers! Justice for Kelsey, prayers for her family. Go Dan!

Reposting this article just because I think this testimony is huge. FOUR witnesses - count 'em - FOUR people witnessed the fire at the ranchette.

Five if you count PF, and I seriously doubt that this monster who just bashed KB's head in with a baseball bat was concerned about the status of a burn ban. Least of his worries. :rolleyes: MOO
  1. KK
  2. SF
  3. Ranch hand 1
  4. Ranch hand 2
Why Krystal Lee didn’t call law enforcement, waited to tell the truth about Kelsey Berreth
[...]

Before cross-examination, Lee showed photos of the ranch where she said Frazee stored Berreth’s body in a black tote box after the murder. She also claimed that after burning her body, Frazee said he had two ranch hands help him load up the ashes.

Lee said he was either going to take them to the dump or to the river.

Those two ranch hands testified after Lee. One of them, KR, said he helped Frazee move on a rusted-out horse trough on his property the weekend of Thanksgiving, clean up ashes, and then cover a burned area with dirt.

Prosecutors showed a photo that depicted a part of the ground at the Frazee ranch that appeared to have burn marks.

[...]

Lee testified that Sheila Frazee — Patrick Frazee’s mother — had been on the property’s patio during the fire. The two ranch hands said the patio was visible from where they had moved the trough.

[...]

PM, just to clarify, the two ranch hands didn't witness the fire as it burned but just the aftermath when PF had them clean/remove the items?

Reposting this article just because I think this testimony is huge. FOUR witnesses - count 'em - FOUR people witnessed the fire at the ranchette.

Five if you count PF, and I seriously doubt that this monster who just bashed KB's head in with a baseball bat was concerned about the status of a burn ban. Least of his worries. :rolleyes: MOO
  1. KK
  2. SF
  3. Ranch hand 1
  4. Ranch hand 2
Why Krystal Lee didn’t call law enforcement, waited to tell the truth about Kelsey Berreth
[...]

Before cross-examination, Lee showed photos of the ranch where she said Frazee stored Berreth’s body in a black tote box after the murder. She also claimed that after burning her body, Frazee said he had two ranch hands help him load up the ashes.

Lee said he was either going to take them to the dump or to the river.

Those two ranch hands testified after Lee. One of them, KR, said he helped Frazee move on a rusted-out horse trough on his property the weekend of Thanksgiving, clean up ashes, and then cover a burned area with dirt.

Prosecutors showed a photo that depicted a part of the ground at the Frazee ranch that appeared to have burn marks.

[...]

Lee testified that Sheila Frazee — Patrick Frazee’s mother — had been on the property’s patio during the fire. The two ranch hands said the patio was visible from where they had moved the trough.

[...]

IMO It's hard to imagine he was TRYING to burn a body with all those people in the vicinity. It seems more likely that he was burning various items of evidence from the condo.

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
So far today in #PatrickFrazee trial we’ve heard from woman who owns ranch where he allegedly stored #KelseyBerreth’s body, two cadaver dog handlers, Krystal Lee Kenney’s dad
10:04 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Cadaver dog handlers said their bloodhounds hit on the back of Berreth’s car — where Kenney said she placed bags of bloody items from house — and a stained hay bale in the barn where Frazee allegedly hit body in plastic storage container.
10:05 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Dog also hit on bathroom in Berreth’s condo, handler said there was a pair of dirty underwear in there. But admitted sometimes hard to tell exactly what dog is alerting to. The dogs did not come to court — too slobbery apparently.

Kenney’s dad talked about his daughter, now caught up in a murder scheme. Said she was “soft hearted” and always wanted to please. Said he knew of #PatrickFrazee 8-10 years ago but didn’t like him, based on daughter’s description.

Apparently some FBI agents are slated to testify later today. Berreth’s dad is in courtroom, but her mom hasn’t been there since first day. Frazee’s sister has been watching most of trial, but not here today from what I can tell.

WAY less spectators in court today. A couple dozen were here during Kenney’s testimony. Now about 10 or so. One man told me he came to watch because he had a few hours to kill before he could check into hotel.
10:17AM - 8 Nov 2019

What is this in reference to?

I'm assuming the bottom tweet, these are in order.

Jakob Rodgers

@JakobRodgers

·
8m

The judge told the jury to disregard that last sentence, amid objections from defense.

Show this thread

Jakob Rodgers

@JakobRodgers

·
9m

Asked to describe Krystal Lee's personality, her father said: "She likes to please... she was always good at what she tried to do. She likes people. And she likes people who like her. I remember that she was really soft-hearted."

Edited to add Jakob Rodgers (@JakobRodgers) | Twitter

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Asked to describe Krystal Lee's personality, her father said:
"She likes to please... she was always good at what she tried to do. She likes people. And she likes people who like her. I remember that she was really soft-hearted."

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
The judge told the jury to disregard that last sentence, amid objections from defense.

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
From #PatrickFrazee murder trial today:
-Cadaver dog handlers say what their dogs hit on at Nash Ranch/#KelseyBerreth’s condo
-Security dir. of hospital where #KrystalKenney works shows she was at work day before/after T-giving
-Her father testified T-giving w/ her
Story coming!
10:21 AM - 8 Nov 2019 from Colorado, USA

Vicente Arenas on Twitter
FRAZEE TRIAL UPDATE: On the stand so far today: Nash Ranch Owner, Father of Krystal Lee, Two K-9 Handlers and Idaho Hospital Security Officer. Patrick Frazee on trial for murder of fiance #krystalBerreth @KDVR @channel2kwgn
EI3fEg7WsAIFcwK.jpg

10:21 AM - 8 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

Last edited:
Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV
· 13m
Day 6 of Patrick Frazee trial. Two K9 handlers that can detect decomposing human scent testified. One dog sniffed at Kelsey Berreth’s home and the other at the Nash Ranch. Both picked up on positive scents. More details on @FOX21News #Frazeetrial

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Asked to describe Krystal Lee's personality, her father said:
"She likes to please... she was always good at what she tried to do. She likes people. And she likes people who like her. I remember that she was really soft-hearted."

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

I wish I knew how to post like you Pommy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member