Italy - Liam Biran, 32, Turin, 9 May 2019

Flights in europe are cheap less tha 50 dollars each way easyjet

In the Chi l'ha visto? clip, Liam's mother is standing in front of the building that he was supposed to move into. According to her, he was about to start a new career in D.C.

I am not sure if this works with credit cards as well, especially ones registered outside of EU financial territory.

Most ticket machines in europe just need you to wave card in frount no code. Same with supermarkets etc. Max to do that around £30. No chip and pin

If the card is contactless and of the type that is accepted in Europe, it should probably work.

If and when the ticket machine also works with contactless payment.

Assuming for the sake of argument, that it was NOT Liam who bought the ticket, why wouldn't the other person use that card more often? Pay contactless until you reach the daily limit and start all over the next day, for as long as the card isn't cancelled. They might at least have given it another try on arrival in Aosta.

But if the info is correct, all payments with the credit card stop after this one. This does not look like a thief who hit a little goldmine.

Also, there is a mention of someone who would have spoken with Liam on the train to Aosta. At first I was a little skeptical about this, but that was before I had seen his smile and those teeth are hard to miss.

A new life and a new career.

Makes one wonder about the previous life, in combination with the medication.
His Linkedin profile gives Washington D.C. as his current (new) employer's location. Apparently he spent the last two months in Israel tracking vineyards for the employer. He graduated from Cornell in 2009. From 2013 on he had a number of jobs related to his profession.

His medication has not been mentioned again. I wonder where that information came from?

Hi @Legally Bland did you ever get any reaction of those vineyards?
I suppose you would have shared if this was the case, but I want to ask anyway.

A nice way to BUMP the disappearance of Liam Biran. I can't find recent news about him. No developments, no pleas for witnesses or information. If the detective has investigated more, the results have not reached the press.

Is Liam Biran still missing?

Hi @Legally Bland did you ever get any reaction of those vineyards?
I suppose you would have shared if this was the case, but I want to ask anyway.

A nice way to BUMP the disappearance of Liam Biran. I can't find recent news about him. No developments, no pleas for witnesses or information. If the detective has investigated more, the results have not reached the press.

Is Liam Biran still missing?
Hi,

It was from an email account I don't normally use, so I've just double checked and there were no replies.

I can't find anything to say if he's still missing either.

His Linkedin profile gives Washington D.C. as his current (new) employer's location. Apparently he spent the last two months in Israel tracking vineyards for the employer. He graduated from Cornell in 2009. From 2013 on he had a number of jobs related to his profession.

His medication has not been mentioned again. I wonder where that information came from?
Has his linkedin page changed? It says -

"Expat at Private
Washington, District Of Columbia"

- I honestly can't remember if said that before.

What a strange case! I wonder if Liam hadn't been taking his medication and has had some sort of psychiatric episode? (pure speculation as we don't no what this "medication" was for). But you'd have thought he would have been identified by now if he'd been hospitalised or something, unless he's living on the streets?

I think the only other scenario is foul play unfortunately.

What a strange case! I wonder if Liam hadn't been taking his medication and has had some sort of psychiatric episode? (pure speculation as we don't no what this "medication" was for). But you'd have thought he would have been identified by now if he'd been hospitalised or something, unless he's living on the streets?

I think the only other scenario is foul play unfortunately.
Since they don't know where he went after he was last seen on the train to Aosta, I'm not sure they could pinpoint a search area. He could have gone hiking and had an accident, a medical episode or self-harmed. He just hasn't been found yet.

No news about Liam Biran that I can find.

Is he still missing?
Has he been found?
Have his belongings been located?
I googled ' LB obituary'..... nothing.

Is anyone still searching for him?

A possible witness said that they had seen him on the train to Aosta. I wonder if this has been verified. If so, they investigation moves away from Torino. If not, IMHO something happened to him in Torino.

Where are you, Liam Biran?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53