CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he just made that up so he could ask the question about the blood being on the clothes after being washed.
If something like that happened to Kelsey the night before she probably would have mentioned it to her mom.

Imo

Agree. The truth I was talking about was her getting hit in the nose with something.

Armchair quarterbacks must be the bane of your existence, riolove77.

Apologies from all the folks here who stand in awe of what you do everyday (and into the night).
I'm not sure they'd be "the bane" of his or her existence... as banes go...

If they were, why come where there are armchairs aplenty, to discuss cases? ;)

Absolutely she is no victim, she's a criminal !!!!

But she's the only one who had the key to unlocking this case.

MOO... I don't think opinions have changed toward KK. Even more dislike as we hear how she did NOTHING to stop PF.

What I do think is changing ... my understanding why the deal had to be made. The more I see from Dan May the more I soften to plead decision.

We need justice for KB. KBs child can NOT grow up with PF. PF must go to jail.

Yes KK is 100% guilty!!!! KK will receive street justice of the worse kind.

MOO..
She will. Her life will never be the same. If this is what it takes to convict PF, I can live with it. She has to live with herself.

His brother said that when PF finally got to T'giving dinner, he had changed his boots on the porch and did chores outside 50% of the time he was there.

Moo and IIRC

IMHO, there is very little love between siblings. And between brothers nothing but disgust. There seems to be a theme of abuse in this family. I just don't know who the chief abuser is...Ma or PF.

For the opening statements, the prosecution and the defense were limited to one hour (defense taking less than 10 minutes though)

I do hope the timing for the closings are much longer as we now have seen such a story emerge.

Does the defense team get back the time they didn't use in their Opening Statement?

They may just have to sing show tunes to fill up their Closing.

"Tomorrow, Tomorrow...."

Last edited:
Agree. The truth I was talking about was her getting hit in the nose with something.
I would think he told him the same story that he told everybody else.
That Kelsey left the baby with him because she wanted some space.

Was he ever asked what explanation PF gave him when Kelsey went missing? Maybe they are not finished questioning him yet.

Imo

IMHO, there is very little love between siblings. And between brothers nothing but disgust. There seems to be a theme of abuse in this family. I just don't know who the chief abuser is...Ma or PF.
And now looking back to Sheila and Erin Frazee trying to get custody of that little girl makes my blood boil.

This really gets me......probation - 18 months, unless an aggravating factor in the case....I see several aggravating factors!

Kenney will not be sentenced until the end of Frazee’s trial. A possible sentence ranges anywhere from probation to 18 months in prison. If the judge decides there was an aggravating factor in the case, sentencing guidelines extend to a possible sentence of 3 years in prison.

Also taken from this story Krystal Kenney pleads guilty to tampering charge, will testify against Frazee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenefa82