CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
She. Didn’t. Kill. KB.

Thanks to her deal, she was given an incentive to tell the truth. Lie, and her deal goes bye bye. This is absurdity.

Everything she has said, has been corroborated by evidence, to include witnesses accounts, surveillance footage, cell phone evidence, physical evidence, and PF’s idiotic words and actions.

PF is going down
Lol. Luvin' it.

Oh, that's yet another sterling character from PF's motley crew.

Initials of Mr. "Forget you ever saw us" are RS.

RS is the self-professed "Best friend" and "Father figure" to PF.

He's also the one who intimated to Agent Slater that KB disappeared herself voluntarily.

He's not been called to the stand.
Yet.
Something tells me DA May is letting both Ma F and him sweat it out a bit.

They're both absolutely going to be called to that stand.

*ETA: @gitana1 , See pages 9, 10, & 11 of Attachment A for more on RS.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-118 Search Warrant.pdf

JMO.
They must be sweating bullets,and casings by now.
MOO

And now looking back to Sheila and Erin Frazee trying to get custody of that little girl makes my blood boil.
I think they are still fighting for custody.

I don't think there's any way they will be awarded custody, though.

By now the baby has bonded with the Berreths and likely has forgotten all about the horror of the Frazee family.

No way will a judge grant custody to SF.

Imo

This FOX news reporter added alot.

Thanks, good find. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Huh? At -8:06 (minus) reporter states that JM noticed blood on PF's shirt, pants, and bottom of his boots and that PF explained blood was from KB after she stepped on a bar that hit her on the nose and bled on PF.

Where is this information coming from if PF washed his clothes at the condo? Also, why would PF be wearing bloody clothes mid December while driving around with JM? This makes no sense. :eek:

ETA: Seems reporter heard differently than others that reported PF played "what if" with JM, and how KB had once bled on him after bloody nose and resting her head on his lap.

Last edited:
Or is it Baby K? I wonder if Grandpa ever met Kelsey,and Baby K? Took a liking to them, especially Baby K,and left the estate for Baby K. That would explain a lot. Like why they tried to Keep Baby K from the Berreth's.
MOO.
I doubt it. If PF's brother never met Kelsey or the baby, I doubt the father ever met them.
Imo

What's with PF being friends with all these older guys? Have we heard about any friends closer to his own age?

BBM:

To me, one of PF's hallmark traits is his infantility.
He's someone who surrounds himself with people who will "take care of" him.

As evidenced by:
  • Living with Ma F at the franch
  • RS describing himself as a "Father figure" who "instructs" PF to wait in the truck at KB's townhome as he "doesn't want PF to be seen on camera."
  • PF expecting KK to "take care of" murdering KB for him.
  • KB running out to the drugstore at all hours of the night just to get PF something for his tummy
  • SF2 stating that PF "looked right at him" after LE asked him for the phone, which really just signals to SF2, "You take over and tell me what to do here."
PF takes no responsibility for his own actions.
He fully expects others to constantly bail him out from the consequences of his own horrible choices in life.

There's nobody who can bail him out this time.
For the first time in perhaps forever, PF is going to be called to account for his actions.

JMO.

Last edited:
I think they are still fighting for custody.

I don't think there's any way they will be awarded custody, though.

By now the baby has bonded with the Berreths and likely has forgotten all about the horror of the Frazee family.

No way will a judge grant custody to SF.

Imo
Clearly KB's family are the best for her. Something is terribly wrong with the Frazee family.

BBM:

To me, one of PF's hallmark characteristics is that he's someone who surrounds himself with people who will "take care of" him.

As evidenced by:
  • Living with Ma F at the franch
  • RS describing himself as a "Father figure" who "instructs" PF to wait in the truck at KB's townhome as he "doesn't want PF to be seen on camera."
  • PF expecting KK to "take care of" murdering KB for him.
  • KB running out to the drugstore at all hours of the night just to get PF something for his tummy
  • SF2 stating that PF "looked right at him" after LE asked him for the phone, which really just signals to SF2, "You take over and tell me what to do here."
PF takes no responsibility for his own actions.
He fully expects others to constantly bail him out from the consequences of his own horrible choices in life.

JMO.
Obvious that he has been raised as being a little prince in his family that made him feel entitled to whatever he wanted and never had to suffer consequences for his actions. And who could raise such a manipulative and cruel person who cannot even feel remorse? His actions or lack of right after KK went missing before the arrest speaks volumes.

Huh? At -8:06 (minus) reporter states that JM noticed blood on PF's shirt, pants, and bottom of his boots because that PF explained as blood from KB after she stepped on a bar that hit her on the nose and bled on PF.

Where is this information coming from if PF washed his clothes at the condo. Also, why would PF be wearing bloody clothes mid December while driving around with JM? This makes no sense. :eek:
Maybe their source was Nancy Grace? :D

Last edited:
And the fodder by the people supporting PF, that he was a good father and PF trying to spin addiction and abuse from KB to the baby. Even if that were true, which has not been proven, is still no justification for what he did to her.

Or is it Baby K? I wonder if Grandpa ever met Kelsey,and Baby K? Took a liking to them, especially Baby K,and left the estate for Baby K. That would explain a lot. Like why they tried to Keep Baby K from the Berreth's.
MOO.
No idea what was happening in that household. My response was to inquiry if PF was the oldest sibling, and I believe he's the youngest.

so much of JMs testimony hasn't been put out there.
watching GH last night, he read out verbatim from 9news.
talking about PF telling JM Kelsey could go out to PIKE NATIONAL FORREST and commit suicide and no one would ever find her.
also shows street view of the red barn at nash ranch.
quiet a few tidbits we haven't heard before.
starts roughly at 1.20 hours in.

moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads