Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgette Matter on Twitter
I am headed to Demopolis, Alabama. Police are searching the area which is 16 miles North of where #TaylorWilliams mother grew up. Police have not confirmed this is related to the missing girl, but that it is an out of State case. @ActionNewsJax
EJGEUNNW4AEqM5k.png

anne schindler on Twitter
Former homecoming queen Brianna Williams, mom of missing 5-year-old Taylor, remains uncooperative with police on Day 6 of search. Follow @KaileyTracy for the latest from Brianna’s Alabama hometown. @FCN2go
Kailey Tracy on Twitter

I could almost swear I read a comment somewhere that said GPS and/or cellphone pings had shown BW was in Alabama prior to reporting Taylor missing, but unfortunately I didn't screenshot or take note of where I saw it. Not sure if it was in comments on a news article or FB. But I think getting someone's cell records is usually pretty trivial for law enforcement working an active case, isn't it?

Demopolis is about 20 minutes from Linden, the town where Williams’ mother Brianna is from and where her parents still live. Missing persons search happening in Alabama, 20 minutes from Brianna Williams' hometown

A spokesman for the Jacksonville Fire Union said members of the Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department's Urban Search and Rescue team will travel westward Monday to continue searching for Taylor Rose Williams. They are scheduled to leave town at 3 p.m. Search for missing Jacksonville girl expands to Alabama

Such a lot of rural area to check in that grid. Several small bodies of water and lots of woodland, etc between the towns of Linden and Demopolis.

But I think getting someone's cell records is usually pretty trivial for law enforcement working an active case, isn't it?

Trivial? No, usually it's exactly the opposite. Criminals tend to have their phones on them when they commit crimes or plan/discuss crimes via text; that makes cell records a very vital part of most investigations. That is why obtaining cell records is often standard practice early into investigations.

I am headed to Demopolis, Alabama. Police are searching the area which is 16 miles North of where #TaylorWilliams mother grew up. Police have not confirmed this is related to the missing girl, but that it is an out of State case. @ActionNewsJax
View attachment 214599

Former homecoming queen Brianna Williams, mom of missing 5-year-old Taylor, remains uncooperative with police on Day 6 of search. Follow @KaileyTracy for the latest from Brianna’s Alabama hometown. @FCN2go
Kailey Tracy on Twitter
Thanks for the update.
So mom is still not cooperating ?
I think that's a bad sign. :(

As far as the search ares, they're probably looking at phone pings or where Briana may have been going ?

I swore after poor little Haleigh I’d never get caught up in another missing child’s case..Here I am in thread 2 of Taylor’s thread..I can’t turn away ugh!

I just can’t believe no one in this child’s life has made a plea for her safe return...
If this was my grandchild contact or not with the Mother I’d be making my presence known and beating the truth out of her..This is insane IMO!

Maybe as well as phone pings she took a leave for a little bit, telling her job she was going to Alabama to see family? The “to see family” bit could have come from interviewing coworkers, or interviewing her when talking with her about phone pings they found.. moo

I swore after poor little Haleigh I’d never get caught up in another missing child’s case..Here I am in thread 2 of Taylor’s thread..I can’t turn away ugh!

I just can’t believe no one in this child’s life has made a plea for her safe return...
If this was my grandchild contact or not with the Mother I’d be making my presence known and beating the truth out of her..This is insane IMO!
I'm sorry to say with the evidence of the cadaver dog hit - the family has probably been prepared IMO. There is no reason to plea at this point. I think her cell records are going to show driving to AL, spending time somewhere and then returning without getting a car wash. Pure speculation of course.
JMO

If Taylor is in AL, that gives me shades of the Anthony case flashbacks. I wonder if there were any areas her and her friends buried lost pets, or a peaceful rural setting that meant something special to BW when she was young.

I really want to understand what happened here. The woman who is not cooperating with LE is not jibing with the mother who adored Taylor as described by friends in AL. I usually have a really hard time keeping my tone civil when discussing a parent whose behaviors don't seem to match what I expect them to be and then stops cooperating. I am not sure why that vitriol is not appearing in my heart towards BW. Something went horribly horribly wrong. I want to know how we came to be here, where this young woman who apparently has stayed mostly off the radar, living and working, single mother, service member, suddenly has a MIA child and no explanation for it.

I'm sorry to say with the evidence of the cadaver dog hit - the family has probably been prepared IMO. There is no reason to plea at this point. I think her cell records are going to show driving to AL, spending time somewhere and then returning without getting a car wash. Pure speculation of course.
JMO

I think you’re right about being in AL.

Edited to remove GA...I don’t see GA in the MSM any longer..

Last edited:
If Taylor is in AL, that gives me shades of the Anthony case flashbacks. I wonder if there were any areas her and her friends buried lost pets, or a peaceful rural setting that meant something special to BW when she was young.

I really want to understand what happened here. The woman who is not cooperating with LE is not jibing with the mother who adored Taylor as described by friends in AL. I usually have a really hard time keeping my tone civil when discussing a parent whose behaviors don't seem to match what I expect them to be and then stops cooperating. I am not sure why that vitriol is not appearing in my heart towards BW. Something went horribly horribly wrong. I want to know how we came to be here, where this young woman who apparently has stayed mostly off the radar, living and working, single mother, service member, suddenly has a MIA child and no explanation for it.
Perfectly sums up the way I feel.

One thing that has stuck out to me is that nobody has stepped up in FL to say they are BW's friend, that they are the parent of a playmate of Taylor's, no neighbor of BW's to say "yeah we used to sit out here and drink coffee watching our kids play" Nothing. Crickets. Gives the impression of a very insulated, solitary life the mother and child were leading in Jacksonville. Like they existed in their own little vacuum. This whole case just has such a sad pall to it from my view.

Wish we had a better idea of where friends/family are at in terms of what they think has happened to Taylor and if their thoughts have remained the same or changed over the course of the investigation. I only remember hearing from the paternal side that they hadn't had contact in two years and someone (or a few people) on mom's side saying they weren't going to speak to the press until or unless mom does. Nothing has really been reported other than some people close to mom traveled to Jacksonville after the news broke, but was that in support of mom? Concern for Taylor? Both? Besides Mom, they would be the people closest to Taylor and the investigation, so it would be nice to know their thoughts on the case.

FTR Not all of us PTSDer’s are monsters:oops: Not saying BW has it or not, but...maybe we’ll hear if she was diagnosed with it soon.
Also, BW’s last dwelling was in deplorable shape...garbage all over, correct?? Who in the he** would let their kid live in that squalor?? Given BW’s accolades, I find this extremely puzzlingo_O
JMOO

View attachment 214599

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

OMG--accolades, yes! And now we're hearing she was Homecoming Queen too. I just get a very sad feeling in this case, like something very bad has happened to Brianna to bring her to this point in her life, PTSD or depression gone too far...something. This is NOT an excuse, obviously, but having been in the throes of severe depression/anxiety after having a 2nd child, I know how the mind can play tricks and you get sucked lower and lower before you realize it. Everyone around you may think you're normal and happy, but you're really far from it:(

P.S. This is the first time I've EVER felt this way in a missing child case, and I may be totally off base, but...

tlcya--obviously, we're on the same plane of thought. I was getting ready to have tomatoes thrown at me after my most recent post, but seeing what you wrote helps me feel better. I, also, have NEVER felt this way in a child (prob murder) case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2