Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainynights

Reaction score
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is searching for 5-year-old Taylor Rose Williams in the Brentwood area on the northside.

The girl was reported missing from a home on Ivy Street. She was wearing a purple shirt and pink pajama pants.

According to police, Taylor was last seen in her home around Midnight. But she was not found in her room this morning and the back door was unlocked.

taylor - 1.jpeg

JSO searching for missing 5-year-old girl

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office

FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5 Nov 6 2019 Media Maps Timeline No Discussion

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that's right. There was an officer patrolling there last I heard. Hopefully its Taylor they're looking for. Read the comments under the article in kayeljay's last post.
I don’t have FB, so I can’t read the comments:oops: But sometimes, I think that’s a good thing:) MOO

A spokesman for the Jacksonville Fire Union said members of the Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department's Urban Search and Rescue team will travel westward Monday to continue searching for Taylor Rose Williams. They are scheduled to leave town at 3 p.m.

Multiple sources said they will look in a 30-square mile grid in a rural area in Alabama, where her mother, Brianna Williams, grew up.

[...]

Chief Rex Flowers with the Demopolis Police Department said Sunday that the department is assisting the FBI, SBI and out-of-state agencies in the search of a missing person in and around the Demopolis area. News4Jax is working to confirm if this search is connected to Taylor Williams.
Search for missing Jacksonville girl expands to Alabama

wondering how they know BW visited AL if she didn't see family or friends there. I can only assume that maybe her phone records show her travelling to the area. Fingers crossed LE have gotten much information from her cellular records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member