Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

I suspect that Yazeed was armed - due to the police warning.
When he forced Aniah into a vehicle, I don't think it necessarily means that he physically forced her in. Holding a partially concealed weapon and telling her not to scream and get in the vehicle is potentially another way of forcing her.

Whoever the witness is may have been close enough or observant enough to see that weapon, and/or see Aniah's terror and reluctance.

"He should be considered dangerous and potentially armed."
Aniah Blanchard: A man has been arrested in last month's disappearance of Alabama college student - CNN

Prosecutors say Yazeed was armed with a handgun in January when he pummeled William Joseph Fuller, Alabama court records state.
Suspect was on bond when UFC fighter's stepdaughter vanished
Wow is this the first time we hear the other victims name?

I had a feeling that this was the case.QUOTE]

With all do respect to you three, I understand what you are saying but we also don't know what went down that night on how he abducted her. While I get what are saying it's obvious this was very scary to the witness and I don't think we should be judging them for not calling the tip when we don't know how this went down. This witness could have been working in the store that night and that's why LE hunted them down was to see if they saw anything and therefore the reason they did not speak up is because it would be easy for Yazeed to hunt them down.

I suffer from severe Anxiety and I can tell you right now had I seen an abduction happen in front of me I probably would have been scared shitless too especially if I was working the store. She could have tried to get away form him and he got violent with her then pulled a gun out to silence her since it was outside the store and him not wanting people to know or see what was going on. Like we just don't know. I can personally say for myself as someone who suffers from severe anxiety I may have done the same thing just because I'd be scared of him trying to find me somehow and fearing for my own life due to my anxiety. Like I it probably makes me look horrible for saying that but I might have done the same thing to be quite honest.
It does look horrible you’re right. You have an obligation to report that crime. Anxiety, adrenaline etc are all normal in a situation like that. I’m being honest- how would it make you feel to know that she was murdered because you didn’t report it till 2 weeks later?

If Aniah is to be found alive I suppose the search should be focused on the human trafficking motive or that she is being held by the gang. The fact that IY is not squealing gives me hope that Aniah is alive. If the abduction had significant gang involvement he's a dead man whether he talks or not. If he informs on the gang he knows they'll kill him in prison. If he doesn't talk the state will execute him. I'm sure he'd prefer the later option. If he acted alone or with just one other person I think he would be more likely to talk to save his own neck (but he may be banking on not being convicted if they don't find a body).

If this was a random impulse crime, they probably abandoned her somewhere. If she did survive the injury, it is unlikely she could survive this long without food and water. But it is possible that they locked her in some space with access to water. I hope the thousands of apartments and storage spaces in the S College St and Wire Road areas have been thoroughly searched.

If this was a gang abduction, it seems that the effort to find her alive should require a lot of involvement by Montgomery LE, and state and federal agencies. If anything is happening along these lines we probably wouldn't know about it. I'm not sure the state has the ability to engage these gangs in a very significant way.

MOO

It does look horrible you’re right. You have an obligation to report that crime. Anxiety, adrenaline etc are all normal in a situation like that. I’m being honest- how would it make you feel to know that she was murdered because you didn’t report it till 2 weeks later?

I honestly feel that people should think how they would feel if their own daughter/son/sister/loved one was kidnapped and a witness didn't report it at the time.

There is another case I am following, a local witness thinks he saw the missing child in the back of a speeding vehicle within ½ an hour of the child's disappearance.
Despite massive publicity and searches, the local witness didn't tell the authorities at all - he told someone at a social function 4 months later and 'hoped' that person would tell her police officer sister. Well, she didn't. It took an additional two months before a 3rd party reported the witness' sighting to the police.

That small child has now been missing for 5 years.

RSBM

I suspect that Yazeed was armed - due to the police warning.
When he forced Aniah into a vehicle, I don't think it necessarily means that he physically forced her in. Holding a partially concealed weapon and telling her not to scream and get in the vehicle is potentially another way of forcing her.

Whoever the witness is may have been close enough or observant enough to see that weapon, and/or see Aniah's terror and reluctance.

"He should be considered dangerous and potentially armed."
Aniah Blanchard: A man has been arrested in last month's disappearance of Alabama college student - CNN

Prosecutors say Yazeed was armed with a handgun in January when he pummeled William Joseph Fuller, Alabama court records state.
Suspect was on bond when UFC fighter's stepdaughter vanished

I’ve always thought he pulled a gun out and that’s due to the talk of the amount of evidence in her car.

I wonder if this case has been discussed on trucking radio talk shows, such as Road Dog Trucking on SiriusXM. If the car was stopped on the interstate near a bridge due to the accident or to dump her body there would be a good chance a trucker would see it. If he drove off the pavement some distance trying not to be seen handling a body, a trucker would probably remember seeing a car exiting or entering the road in an unusual way like that. I think many trucks have dash cameras as well. Now that I think of it, anyone with a dash camera should check the recording if they drove I85 or the parallel roads on 10/24 between midnight and day break, if the recording still exists.

I wonder if this case has been discussed on trucking radio talk shows, such as Road Dog Trucking on SiriusXM. If the car was stopped on the interstate near a bridge due to the accident or to dump her body there would be a good chance a trucker would see it. If he drove off the pavement some distance trying not to be seen handling a body, a trucker would probably remember seeing a car exiting or entering the road in an unusual way like that. I think many trucks have dash cameras as well. Now that I think of it, anyone with a dash camera should check the recording if they drove I85 or the parallel roads on 10/24 between midnight and day break, if the recording still exists.

Those are excellent points and there is a good chance that LE has not considered the Road Dog Trucking show. I def recommend you call that in and pass on your thoughts above.

All due respect but I think it’s been made pretty clear Aniah sustained potentially life threatening injuries in her own vehicle. MOO

I think the point diggndeeperstill is trying to make is there is that no evidence thus far released by the police that yazeed is the one who harmed her.

There is one witness that claims to have seen him force her into a vehicle, We don't know which vehicle that is, or who else was in that vehicle. Or who the witness even is. The police say he did not act alone. Its just as possible one of his accomplices harmed her as it is for him to have harmed her.

I think the point diggndeeperstill is trying to make is there is that no evidence thus far released by the police that yazeed is the one who harmed her.

There is one witness that claims to have seen him force her into a vehicle, We don't know which vehicle that is, or who else was in that vehicle. Or who the witness even is.

Also, it is not clear if the life threatening injuries were sustained in her vehicle, or if Aniah was placed in her vehicle after she was harmed and then lost a lot of blood in her vehicle. We just don't have that kind of detail at the moment.

And we have yet to see the arrest affidavit that the ABC referenced that said Aniah was forced into her own vehicle.

A witness outside an Alabama convenience store said he saw the man arrested in the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard force the 19-year-old stepdaughter of UFC fighter Walt Harris into her own car and kidnap her, according to an arrest affidavit.
Witness saw suspect force missing 19-year-old into car against her will: Affidavit

Last edited:
Also, it is not clear if the life threatening injuries were sustained in her vehicle, or if Aniah was placed in her vehicle after she was harmed and then lost a lot of blood in her vehicle. We just don't have that kind of detail at the moment.

LE have stated that they do believe that she was harmed inside the vehicle ( around 35 seconds into the video) i find that a strange distinction for them to make because as you say a lot of blood loss alone could come from being placed in the vehicle after being harmed. They must have more evidence to make such a distinction. maybe they found gun powder, a bullet hole. a bullet casing, blood spray inside the vehicle indicative of a gunshot or similar.

LE have stated that they do believe that she was harmed inside the vehicle ( around 35 seconds into the video) i find that a strange distinction for them to make because as you say a lot of blood loss alone could come from being placed in the vehicle after being harmed. They must have more evidence to make such a distinction. maybe they found gun powder, a bullet hole. a bullet casing, blood spray inside the vehicle indicative of a gunshot or similar.

Ah ... thanks for that. I missed it before and I was wondering about blood trajectory and such.

For friends like Lizbeth Ceron Gomez, knowing Aniah still isn't home is a hard pill to swallow.

"I grew a lot throughout high school because of her friendship. She is the definition of a true friend. She was there when I was broken. She boosted my confidence when people tried to tear me down, she made me laugh so much my stomach would start hurting and my cheeks would hurt.... She was just present, loving, and caring," says Ceron Gomez.

Snip

There will be a weekly prayer night at Trinity United Methodist Church in Homewood to pray for Aniah's safe return. They'll have one every Wednesday until she is found.

Friends of Aniah Blanchard gather at Homewood church to pray for her safe return

I just picked up on something watching an old update from LE from the Nov 1st. They state the following

"That damage was not on her vehicle when she was last observed at the convenience store"

How did they know this before Nov 1st? That sounds to me like they do have her car on video? and if so, no footage of the abduction? do they also have this silver/grey town car on video? Or did they speak to this witness before Nov 1st and they told them there was no damage? If so why are we only hearing about this witness now?

around 6.50 mins into the video

I just picked up on something watching an old update from LE from the Nov 1st. They state the following

"That damage was not on her vehicle when she was last observed at the convenience store"

How did they know this before Nov 1st? That sounds to me like they do have her car on video? and if so, no footage of the abduction? do they also have this silver/grey town car on video? Or did they speak to this witness before Nov 1st and they told them there was no damage? If so why are we only hearing about this witness now?

around 6.50 mins into the video
Wonder if they know wether the damage was there when her vehicle was spotted an hour later near South College St. and I-85?

Nothing has been said about him attacking her. We also don’t know if he put her in his car or her car. It has just says a vehicle.

And we have yet to see the arrest affidavit that the ABC referenced that said Aniah was forced into her own vehicle.

A witness outside an Alabama convenience store said he saw the man arrested in the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard force the 19-year-old stepdaughter of UFC fighter Walt Harris into her own car and kidnap her, according to an arrest affidavit.
Witness saw suspect force missing 19-year-old into car against her will: Affidavit

With all due respect they would not have brought TES into search for Aniah if there wasn't valid reason to think she's deceased. I hate to be blunt about it all but she is no longer with us. It's more than clear that she's not. I'd like to have hope but I don't. It's hard to considering they are saying she's a victim of foul play, suffered a life threatening injury in her vehicle, and have significant amount of blood evidence found that matched her DNA in her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane