Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pascale Head on Twitter
We are waiting to see if Brianna Williams will be taken to JSO for questioning now that remains have been found in Alabama. The girl's mother is the only person named a Person of Interest in her disappearance. @ActionNewsJax has team coverage at 5pm on CBS47/FOX30

Anthony Austin on Twitter
This is the crime scene unit I was referring to earlier that is here at the command center in Demopolis, Alabama.

Once again, human remains have been found between Demopolis and Linden in the search for Taylor Williams. But, a positive identification hasn’t been made. @FCN2go
EJMepXJVAAEZExZ.jpeg

WOW...just leaving this baby out there...EXPOSED OMG NO REMORSE.....
Agreed !!!!
So disrespectful.
Left like roadkill.
I just can't with this BW.
And anyone else who may have been involved.
Wonder if she'll expose anyone else ?

Getting vibes from Maleah Davis' case.
I wish people would surrender their unwanted children for adoption to a loving relative or others if they can no longer cope. If that's even what happened.

Who was it that gave the info a controlling BF existed? I cant remember. Did anyone ever see him or did this come from her herself. TIA
comes from BW's sister's interview with one of the local Jax news orgs. She said she "thought" BW may have been seeing a man lately going to grab link will ETA when I find the quotes

ETA

“I’ve been trying not to think the worst [about Taylor’s disappearance], but when you know that everything that’s being told is an absolute lie, you have no choice but to think the worst," Williams' sister said. "I don’t believe in my heart that she has done anything to Taylor. I just feel like she knows what has happened to her and it’s almost like she’s willing to take the fall for it. Whatever it is.”

Taylor's aunt said she thinks Taylor's mom was involved with a man over the past six months who may know more about the girl's disappearance. She said she did think it was “strange” that her sister wasn’t searching for Taylor, and that she returned to work the day after reporting her missing.

as far as I know the sister of BW never used the word controlling. I think that came from an interview with an old college classmate if I remember right, still looking for that reference

ETA 2

Found it, this tweet:
Bridgette Matter
@bridgetteANjax

Just spoke to a friend of Brianna Williams off camera. The two went to college together. She described Brianna as smart, but "weird". She also says Brianna was in a controlling relationship with a man... we went to several homes listed for Brianna's family but did not have luck.

Last edited:
Since we really have no idea yet what caused BW to snap or prevent someone else from hurting Taylor or become neglectful or whatever happened....do we think this will turn out to be explained in a way we all see a spiraling or do we think we will see just pure evil exposed?

@LietKynes Lil Maleah:(:( YES Taylor’s death sounds eerily similar & I won’t be surprised if a man is arrested!!! This is just sickening!!:mad:
MOO

Sorry everyone. :(

I wish I had something eloquent to say. I don’t. Words just don’t suffice. I don’t understand some things in the world and never will. This should have never happened. None of these child deaths should happen.

Sorry little one, Taylor Rose.
:rose:

Since we really have no idea yet what caused BW to snap or prevent someone else from hurting Taylor or become neglectful or whatever happened....do we think this will turn out to be explained in a way we all see a spiraling or do we think we will see just pure evil exposed?
My hope is negligence but we've had so many little ones die at the hand of the SO in heinous ways. IMO - I think this may be the case here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike