CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
One suggestion was that KK planted the blood.

A possibility. But if it is KB’s blood where did she get it? Along with all of the other blood found in the condo.

Are the people suggesting that scenario the same people who say that KB was murdered in another location? It really doesn’t make sense to bring blood back to her home and scatter it around.

I'd like to know who REALLY took care of the baby when PF had her. I'm going to guess Not Him. I'm also going to speculate that he learned early and often to use the baby in whatever manner he deemed necessary, in particular to manipulate KB. We saw how he used the baby to manipulate KK. Try to confuse her sense of doing the right thing.

About that, what's the thought process to go from, "I'll drive for hours and hours to clean up a crime scene, I'll watch a tote melt in a fire, but no, nope, I draw the line, I won't take a body back with me". She didn't once think maybe her line not to cross might've come sooner than that???? Like a normal human being's.... like how about not participating in conversations, planning, and the carrying out of MURDER?

Nothing about PF tells me he's seriously interested in parenthood either. I don't think he has THE CAPACITY to consider or evaluate.... actually I can stop the sentence right there.

But I was going to finish: he doesn't have the capacity to consider or evaluate proper care of a child. IMO it wasn't HIM who had a concern about fit parenting but KB! And I bet, if she did question his parenting in any way, he decided he'd attack her parenting. That's how psychopaths work.

The only thing right about this whole case is that the little girl is in the care of the people who loved her mommy most.

My thoughts only

Greasby received no response from from text wishing him happy Thanksgiving on holiday. Next day, #PatrickFrazee, who previously complained about “life” getting in his way, told her, “Life is about to slow down.” #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

“Get through tomorrow morning and I’ll be OK,” #PatrickFrazee added in his reply. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

That was my first thought when they described the consistency of the soil they tried to sift.

JMO
Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel

That oil stain was right next to mass of melted plastic that authorities say held #KelseyBerreth’s remains. #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

It was my first thought too as a friend of mine who died in her hot house and was found weeks later was essentially liquified. Of course, she was not burned so her skeleton remained in tact.

I don't understand why there would not be DNA but I'm sure this investigator Lance Benzel quoted knows what he's talking about.

Patrick thought he was so smart digging out the burn pit and look what he missed!

I believe Kelsey's family will now have that substance to bury and it might offer them some small amount of comfort. I pray that is so.

Last edited:
Prosecutors showed texts from Greasby where #PatrickFrazee was angling for “dinner” or to hang out in days after Thanksgiving. @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

This makes so much sense. He was ready to move on. He had his next person to "love bomb". I've been wondering - since KK was old hat, it didn't make sense it was her.

A possibility. But if it is KB’s blood where did she get it? Along with all of the other blood found in the condo.

Are the people suggesting that scenario the same people who say that KB was murdered in another location? It really doesn’t make sense to bring blood back to her home and scatter it around.
I'm not sure. I asked the same questions but don't know if I ever got an answer, except that she may have had access to blood because she was a nurse.

A third client, Katherine Donahue then of Canon City, said #PatrickFrazee told her he didn’t know “baby K’s” mom was pregnant till she was “on her way” to hospital. “He never had anything good to say about Kelsey.” #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

Last edited:
Greasby received no response from from text wishing him happy Thanksgiving on holiday. Next day, #PatrickFrazee, who previously complained about “life” getting in his way, told her, “Life is about to slow down.” #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

“Get through tomorrow morning and I’ll be OK,” #PatrickFrazee added in his reply. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

My goodness. The hits just keep on coming dont they.

The man is a walking confessional.

With all the things he gave away about the crime before it even happened, he was doing his best to confess to it before it even happened.

We also heard from ex-CBI fire investigator who suggested grisly cause of oil stain in dirt at #PatrickFrazee’s ranch : Oil from melted human fat. He acknowledged he can’t prove it, though. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

That oil stain was right next to mass of melted plastic that authorities say held #KelseyBerreth’s remains. #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

BBM.

I feel sick. :eek::mad:
No wonder KB's dad was crying in his hands today in court. :(
PF needs to be put away. Come on Jury, don't let us down.
#JusticeforKelsey

MOO

I’ve worked in banking for nearly 30 years. We would never discuss surveillance footage with a customer, let alone show them video. Police, yes. I don’t know what else to say.
Didn't I hear that this woman's daughter dated PS. So they knew each other well. In the end did she let him see the video though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix