CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greasby received no response from from text wishing him happy Thanksgiving on holiday. Next day, #PatrickFrazee, who previously complained about “life” getting in his way, told her, “Life is about to slow down.” #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

“Get through tomorrow morning and I’ll be OK,” #PatrickFrazee added in his reply. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
It just gets better and better IMO

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
A third client, Katherine Donahue then of Canon City, said #PatrickFrazee told her he didn’t know Kaylee’s mom was pregnant till she was “on her way” to hospital. “He never had anything good to say about Kelsey.” #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

3:28 PM - 12 Nov 2019

Another woman who used #PatrickFrazee as farrier said they had a 4-6 week sexual relationship in 2016. Ended when he stopped replying to her texts. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

3:25 PM - 12 Nov 2019

“Get through tomorrow morning and I’ll be OK,” #PatrickFrazee added in his reply. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

3:24 PM - 12 Nov 2019

Greasby received no response from from text wishing him happy Thanksgiving on holiday. Next day, #PatrickFrazee, who previously complained about “life” getting in his way, told her, “Life is about to slow down.” #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

3:22 PM - 12 Nov 2019

Prosecutors showed texts from Greasby where #PatrickFrazee was angling for “dinner” or to hang out in days after Thanksgiving. @csgazette

3:20 PM - 12 Nov 2019

She wasn’t the only one who heard #PatrickFrazee badmouth #KelseyBerreth before her disappearance and after. Two other witnesses — both clients — recounted similar statements about her being unfit mother. @csgazette

3:16 PM - 12 Nov 2019

Greasby, one of #PatrickFrazee’s clients, says he told her mother of his daughter was bipolar and spent time in rehab. He didn’t mention #KelseyBerreth by name. @csgazette

3:15 PM - 12 Nov 2019

Among new witnesses this afternoon was Savannah Greasby, a Colorado Springs nurse who exchanged flirtatious texts w #PatrickFrazee day before he allegedly murdered #KelseyBerreth. @csgazette

3:13 PM - 12 Nov 2019

Judge calls early recess after testimony by 14 witnesses, saying #PatrickFrazee trial is “significantly ahead of schedule.” Tomorrow resumes at 8:30 a.m. w/ full day. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

3:09 PM - 12 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
We also heard from a handful of horse owners who hired Frazee to be their farrier. One recalled Frazee saying he only wanted the baby’s mother to pay for medical, then say “I just want her gone”. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

3:21 PM - 12 Nov 2019

That’s going on the story from prosecutors that Frazee burned Berreth’s remains on Nov. 24. Means and company found the burn area, with Kenney, on Dec. 21. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

3:20 PM - 12 Nov 2019

On cross-examination, Adam Stiegerwald pointed out law enforcement never found the metal hinges or clasps to the tote in that burn area. On redirect, May pointed out the area could’ve been cleaned in the month prior. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

3:19 PM - 12 Nov 2019

Means says the tote would’ve been the first thing to liquify, then saying the body would’ve taken much longer. There’s a lot of nasty details I’ll get into on Facebook live about that. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

3:18 PM - 12 Nov 2019

His name is Jerry Means. Means says he’s not surprised at all they didn’t smell the odor of a burning body based on the timeline prosecutors presented. He says the plastic “fused” into the ground. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

3:16 PM - 12 Nov 2019

Afternoon highlights: - We heard from a longtime CBI fire investigator. He offered great insight on the burn area on the Frazee Ranch, saying it’s consistent with the story prosecutors have shared about what happened. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

3:15 PM - 12 Nov 2019

We are done for the day. Both sets of attorneys are flying through witnesses and say we are way ahead of schedule on this trial. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

3:12 PM - 12 Nov 2019

Among new witnesses this afternoon was Savannah Greasby, a Colorado Springs nurse who exchanged flirtatious texts w #PatrickFrazee day before he allegedly murdered #KelseyBerreth. @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
More similarities to chris watts.
Flirting with someone else the day before (and the day after) her murder. He's ready to move on....
Money. Sex. Power. The 3 main reasons for murders. Here we go again.

Another woman who used #PatrickFrazee as farrier said they had a 4-6 week sexual relationship in 2016. Ended when he stopped replying to her texts. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

I remember wondering if LE had evidence of Patrick romancing other women that they might show KK to further shake her loose from standing by her man.

I bet she learned of his dalliances early on in the investigation.

There must be lots of desperate women in the world if that loser hooked up with so many.

We knew a lot about PF from prior information, but this trial is filling in the blanks on what kind of person he was and how he interacted with people.

Now what I want to know is, what is Ma really like? We only have glimpses of her. What happened on that ranch the previous 10-20 years that probably helped line the path to this tragedy?

It appears PF seeks women continually for sex: ? a 'sex addict'.
Once Kelsey became pregnant, she was needed to help with chores, running her down to many.
I wonder how many sexual relationships PF had, after Kelsey moved to be near him.

SF calling Kelsey a 'hooker' may have resulted, due to numerous women visiting this CREEP continually.
It would be great if a Brothel Madam came to testify.:D
MOO.

Lance Benzel on Twitter
I KNEW IT! Sorry, just patting myself on the back :oops:

eta: Can you imagine how stupid KK feels now?? And, SHE surely would have been next. She KNEW TOO MUCH. Lucky thing the FBI found her :)

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Well if that doesn't follow the "timeline" nothing does.
Wowzers!!!!!!!!

This guy really thought he was the cats meow. I wonder if KK thinks that if she kept that baby, it might’ve been her head he bashed in. There is no way his Momma didn’t know what he wanted to do! I hope everyday of the rest of his life is miserable! MOO

It appears PF seeks women continually for sex: ? a 'sex addict'.
Once Kelsey became pregnant, she was needed to help with chores, running her down to many.
I wonder how many sexual relationships PF had, after Kelsey moved to be near him.

SF calling Kelsey a 'hooker' may have resulted, due to numerous women visiting this CREEP continually.
It would be great if a Brothel Madam came to testify.:D
MOO.
And SF had the NERVE to call KB a hooker! Her son is the devil incarnate. I had a picture of him too! Satan himself, but it's against TOS to post it. :D :rolleyes:

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Life is really going to slow down in a few weeks, you miserable waste of oxygen. MOO

My goodness. The hits just keep on coming dont they.

The man is a walking confessional.

With all the things he gave away about the crime before it even happened, he was doing his best to confess to it before it even happened.
I have yet to read everything... But the fact that you said he was a walking confessional could have hit it any better!!!

Lance Benzel on Twitter

Ha! Well, he's getting what he hoped for now. A nice slow life in prison.

Hope those days crawl by for the rest of his miserable life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg