Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warrant: Witness saw #TaylorWilliams wandering alone around Southside complex on more than one occasion. @CourtneyANJax @ActionNewsJax

2:57pm · 13 Nov 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

Warrant: Witness said Taylor told him she was “looking for my momma.” When they went to their apt they found it ‘cluttered with trash bags and boxes stacked on top of each other.’ Witness said she was wearing the same pajamas in below alert. @CourtneyANJax @ActionNewsJax

3:01pm · 13 Nov 2019 · Twitter for iPhone
OMG........OMG :eek::(:(:(:(

Are you a psychologist?
One step below. Psychometrist and deal with a lot of mental health and some dual diagnosis. I do behavioral analysis and write up risk assessments and protocols in dealing with such etc. etc. so no real claim to fame here. I'm just always interested in the psychology involved. Not in all cases as I do believe evil does exist. I am part of team with Psychologists and Psychiatrists.

Warrant: Witness saw #TaylorWilliams wandering alone around Southside complex on more than one occasion. @CourtneyANJax @ActionNewsJax

2:57pm · 13 Nov 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

Warrant: Witness said Taylor told him she was “looking for my momma.” When they went to their apt they found it ‘cluttered with trash bags and boxes stacked on top of each other.’ Witness said she was wearing the same pajamas in below alert. @CourtneyANJax @ActionNewsJax

3:01pm · 13 Nov 2019 · Twitter for iPhone
Looks like Taylor had to take care of herself.
At 5 years old and even before that.
Did the egg donor at least leave some food in the house when Taylor was left alone ?
Was Taylor observed asking neighbors for something to eat ?
I suspect it may get worse than neglect.
We should try to brace ourselves.
Poor little girl !!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the pieces of info I have been anxiously awaiting and yet I wish I didn't have to know them. I wish baby girl didn't have to have lived them.

The invisible child. :(

Taylor Williams case: Warrant reveals what led to charges for Taylor Williams' mom

He said he first noticed Taylor alone on April 17, 2019

SNIP

He said Taylor was wearing the same pajamas described in the Amber Alert.

That neighbor said he continued to see Taylor home alone at least every other day, explaining that Taylor would wave to him from within her apartment.

He said she was always wearing the same pajamas and holding the same doll. During these times, he said Brianna Williams' car was not in apartment parking lot.

He said he saw Brianna Williams routinely arrive home between 6:30 and 7 p.m. carrying
food apparently for one person.

SNIP

He said the last time he saw Brianna Williams and Taylor together was May 21, 2019. He said he hadn't seen Taylor since that day.
-------------
charging docs also say she attended daycare at a facility called Kinder Garden up until 4/10/19 and then at the facility on base until 4/29/19 - I wonder when she started at the Kinder Garden and how long they had Taylor in their care. Seems like even if base caretakers COULD talk about her they may not have much to tell since she was there such a short time :(

Witness said Taylor told him she was “looking for my momma.” When they went to their apt they found it ‘cluttered with trash bags and boxes stacked on top of each other.’ Witness said she was wearing the same pajamas in below alert.
I want to know if this witness ever called the police to do a wellness check or reported her to DCF. Not that it likely would have made a difference, knowing what we know about cases like these, but did that witness even make the effort? It would have at least created a paper trail, a record, maybe a slim chance that this tragedy could've been prevented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member