Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know if this witness ever called the police to do a wellness check or reported her to DCF. Not that it likely would have made a difference, knowing what we know about cases like these, but did that witness even make the effort? It would have at least created a paper trail, a record, maybe a slim chance that this tragedy could've been prevented.
She doesn't have a child welfare record in Florida.

Don’t you like all these “caring” neighbors coming out of the blue NOW?
NOW it’s too late why in the he** didn’t he report it then?? I call BS...This is definitely Another Haleigh Cummings case all over again!!
Everyone has something to say now but didn’t say CRAP while these babies were living in this MESS!

Which poster last night said they think the neglect was for a long time? Wow they were right. This case is exceptionally awful to me. Worse by the hour. Ugh!!!
HOLY SH!* Here I am reading this about the wondering around alone, thinking a PEDO could have taken her & here it was her own parent she should be afraid of!!!! THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!

I hope not. This is getting worse. How long has Taylor been gone?

I’m thinking 5-6 months now. Spring, May time. She was confident enough to say to the neighbour she was with grandparents (we now know she wasn’t). I think she died and she kept
her in that filthy apartment and only moved her 2 weeks prior to moving to the new place.

So angry!

Arrest warrant for Brianna Williams says the missing 5-year-old was "alone and wandering" holding a doll on numerous occasions. When a neighbor asked what she was doing, she said "Looking for my momma." READ the warrant here https://bit.ly/2Qc71Q6 @FCN2go

View attachment 214988
anne schindler on Twitter

Thank you for this link. A very tough read. This poor little baby forgotten, as if she didn't exist, just wandering the complex like a ghost :( Heartbreaking.

I would have called and demanded DCF on site immediately and waited with her. There is no way they would have walked away and left a 5 yr. old alone in a trashy apt. Call a Supervisor if u have to. How can a person watch this on multiple occasions. Geez :mad:

Maybe LE is asking for witnesses who saw BW and Taylor together in the last 2 weeks to come forward because they know that’s when the trip to AL happened. That doesn’t necessarily mean Taylor was recently deceased then though. How disgusting to have to write a sentence like that! Omg sometimes people just suck!!!

I am sure the witness AB feels terrible that he didn't do more. How many times have we seen it? Something seemed wrong but I felt like it wasn't my business. or I didn't want drama with them. Or I did what I could to keep an eye on the kid. Same old thing. Nobody wants to get involved. And frankly FL DCFS has a really messed up track record even when people DO report.

I'll bet he'll never forget her name or her little sad lost face now. Now when it's too late to help her :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member