Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she was anyone's golden child, but I do think all of the family members involved here probably had a lot going on in their own lives, knew they should be concerned about Brianna and Taylor, but never imagined it would come to this. Who would?
My parents know when I joined the Air Force. They don't think it was 18 months after it actually was. If I went to UC Davis like she went to Alabama A&M, my parents would know when because in both cases, they would be at my graduations. I don't think anyone is so busy that they don't see their child or grandchild in three years ALONG with having no clue when she joined the Navy.

I think that info came from her phone vs. mom providing that information herself, for a couple of reasons:

1. Remains were found very quickly after JSO arrived in Alabama and began searching. I think they had a pretty good idea of the locations to search, specifically, beforehand.

2. Didn't mom say she had recently begun taking Taylor to Alabama for her grandmother to watch her (which grandmother later confirmed was NOT true?)
I'm wondering if LE either had the phone location info then and presented it to Brianna and that's the excuse she made for it, or, realizing that they would be acquiring her phone records/locations very soon, preemptively gave the "drove to Alabama for Grandma to watch Taylor" excuse in an attempt to explain away that trip beforehand?

I'm babbling now, basically in short, I think Brianna's phone locations told THE location, not Brianna. She has given too many false statements for me to think otherwise.
ITA I also think BW’s car may have been equipped with a built-in GPS tracker. I looked into it yesterday & it certainly does seem like all the newer Hondas have them. (I believe it was CSIDreamer that brought it up yesterday, so I googled it.) But that is JMOO I can not be 100% certain her specific car had it, but the chances are good. MOO

I live in Linden, Alabama near Demopolis and there is a another girl from Demopolis named Brianna Williams that has a little girl about Taylor’s age and that’s a different girl! I’ve worked with at a few places in the last year! And I’m from Tuscaloosa and I didn’t move to Linden voluntarily, my husband’s from there! I’d be scared if they have to do the trial there!! The cops are crooked as crap! The last trial that was prosecuted was the cops in town were dealing drugs and the local newspaper man when against them! And he ended up on Oprah!
I googled Linden last week and an article came Titled "Linden-A town divided by race". I haven't read it yet because I have to register. Doesn't sound like a nice place to live.

True but somehow, they knew to search in Alabama and where approximately in all of Alabama to search, which means someone told LE all this. Do you think it might be her? Did she leave a note where to look? Hmmmm. IMO
It’s possible, but given the way she stopped co-operating very early on, I do not think she would write it down. I don’t think she will ever tell & if she does, it would definitely come as a shock. I think GPS/cell phones can give coordinates to locations, right? MOO

ITA I also think BW’s car may have been equipped with a built-in GPS tracker. I looked into it yesterday & it certainly does seem like all the newer Hondas have them. (I believe it was CSIDreamer that brought it up yesterday, so I googled it.) But that is JMOO I can not be 100% certain her specific car had it, but the chances are good. MOO

There's also something called hondalink I'm looking into. This would no doubt include GPS tracking capability. It looks like a pretty nice feature.

HondaLink: Connectivity for Smart Phones and Honda Vehicles

My parents know when I joined the Air Force. They don't think it was 18 months after it actually was. If I went to UC Davis like she went to Alabama A&M, my parents would know when because in both cases, they would be at my graduations. I don't think anyone is so busy that they don't see their child or grandchild in three years ALONG with having no clue when she joined the Navy.
There seems to be a pattern of apathy and neglect which permeates this entire family.
Possibly a roof over her head and a couple meals per day, this may be all the extended
guardians provided for BW.
BW grew up being neglected by her own mother and father. Then the extended family
took her in but she wasn't a valued member of that family but just lived with them out of necessity.
This is the parenting pattern she lived and learned. It's no surprise she continued this
dysfunction with her own daughter. Sad, yes,
but not unusual.
I also find it interesting that she "got rid" of her
own daughter at around the same age that her
own mother "got rid" of her. Co-incidence?
Or subliminal lack of mothering but intent.
MOO

It’s possible, but given the way she stopped co-operating very early on, I do not think she would write it down. I don’t think she will ever tell & if she does, it would definitely come as a shock. I think GPS/cell phones can give coordinates to locations, right? MOO
Yes, FBI digital Forensics from cell and gps solved this- without help from BW.

I googled Linden last week and an article came Titled "Linden-A town divided by race". I haven't read it yet because I have to register. Doesn't sound like a nice place to live.

It’s definitely not a great place to live! The newspaper reporter I was talking about that turned in the cops for drug trafficking, the one that appeared on Oprah-I don’t know if you remember about 6 months ago there was a newspaper reporter from Linden that wrote a really racist remark in his paper about the KKK and hanging someone?? That was this man- Goodloe Sutton - I remember it being all over the news! So if that tells you anything?! If my mother in law wasn’t so sick and me having to take care of her, I would definitely move away!
I knew I saw on here where someone had said they were looking for BW’s SM! You might try looking for Tuscaloosa, Alabama!? Don’t know if that would help- a lot of people from here put on their SM accounts that they are from Tuscaloosa because it’s something everyone has heard of, I’m actually from there originally! Just thought that would help!!
I feel so bad because I drive right by that road everyday on my way to work in Demopolis! I take Rangeline Road and it goes right past Landfill Road! The reason it’s called Landfill Road is well there was a Landfill on that road! And that makes me really disgusted! You dumped a beautiful, sweet little angel down a road that is a dump site! I don’t understand why people do this kind of stuff- I can’t have kids and would do anything to have one- and people like this can have children and this is what they choose to do with them! Makes me sick!!! It’s just not fair!

It’s definitely not a great place to live! The newspaper reporter I was talking about that turned in the cops for drug trafficking, the one that appeared on Oprah-I don’t know if you remember about 6 months ago there was a newspaper reporter from Linden that wrote a really racist remark in his paper about the KKK and hanging someone?? That was this man- Goodloe Sutton - I remember it being all over the news! So if that tells you anything?! If my mother in law wasn’t so sick and me having to take care of her, I would definitely move away!
I knew I saw on here where someone had said they were looking for BW’s SM! You might try looking for Tuscaloosa, Alabama!? Don’t know if that would help- a lot of people from here put on their SM accounts that they are from Tuscaloosa because it’s something everyone has heard of, I’m actually from there originally! Just thought that would help!!
I feel so bad because I drive right by that road everyday on my way to work in Demopolis! I take Rangeline Road and it goes right past Landfill Road! The reason it’s called Landfill Road is well there was a Landfill on that road! And that makes me really disgusted! You dumped a beautiful, sweet little angel down a road that is a dump site! I don’t understand why people do this kind of stuff- I can’t have kids and would do anything to have one- and people like this can have children and this is what they choose to do with them! Makes me sick!!! It’s just not fair!

BBM. I read there's a lot of trash dumped in that area. Do you know how long it's been common knowledge there's a lot of rubbish strewn there?

I live in Linden, Alabama near Demopolis and there is a another girl from Demopolis named Brianna Williams that has a little girl about Taylor’s age and that’s a different girl! I’ve worked with at a few places in the last year! And I’m from Tuscaloosa and I didn’t move to Linden voluntarily, my husband’s from there! I’d be scared if they have to do the trial there!! The cops are crooked as crap! The last trial that was prosecuted was the cops in town were dealing drugs and the local newspaper man when against them! And he ended up on Oprah!

Is there a possibility as BW was active duty -- that the navy would be holding this trial ?

I've heard that the military can be more severe in judgement than the civilian courts.
Not sure if this is true.

Is there a possibility as BW was active duty -- that the navy would be holding this trial ?

I've heard that the military can be more severe in judgement than the civilian courts.
Not sure if this is true.
I saw an article in Navy Times the military newspaper and it state the Navy Military LE are
assisting JSO but JSO is the lead organization.
So I read that normal civilian channels will
be used here.

I saw an article in Navy Times the military newspaper and it state the Navy Military LE are
assisting JSO but JSO is the lead organization.
So I read that normal civilian channels will
be used here.

I wonder, depending on eventual charges, if they will try her in both. From what I understand, anything lower than a federal crime can also be court martialed.

JMO

I wonder, depending on eventual charges, if they will try her in both. From what I understand, anything lower than a federal crime can also be court martialed.

JMO
There's also the fact that BW crossed state lines in the commission of a crime.
I'm assuming poor Taylor was dead when BW drove from FL to AL ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea