CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheer brutality. Just overwhelming.
Can you imagine her last conscious thoughts about someone she conceived a beautiful girl with? The whole thing just totally SICKENS me. To the core.

I want the "eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" thing to happen to PF.

BBM a tooth for a tooth.. LITERALLY I agree!! He needs his teeth bashed out too :| eta WHILE CONSCIOUS

This was really hard to read. One day Baby K will be able to read it too and I think the judge made the right decision to ban all media the way he did and not let it become a circus. She was there!!! what wounds lies in her subconsious. I hope the Berreths adopts her so no Frazees will ever see her again.

Oh. my. heart.

this is unspeakable evil
Yes, and as hard as it is to have to hear this testimony, I think DA May needed to bring the attention back to the bat swinging, habitual lying, philandering, MURDERER PF and what he did to an innocent young woman who had no idea of what was going to happen to her.

This isn't about KK, it's about this morally reprehensible slime ball killer who slaughtered an innocent mother this while their 1 year old was in the next room!

God I hope he never sees the light of day as a free man again.

He could’ve killed her with a quick shot to the back of the head using a pillow to silence the gun. What a horrific way to die. I won’t try think about it.

The Walking Dead has a particularly horrible scene that shows what it could be like when someone bashes your head in. It was awful to see. And I think this was worse.

He picked this brutal manner of killing because he’s a savage.

Yes, and as hard as it is to have to hear this testimony, I think DA May needed to bring the attention back to the bat swinging, habitual lying, philandering, MURDERER PF and what he did to an innocent young woman who had no idea of what was going to happen to her.

This isn't about KK, it's about this morally reprehensible slime ball killer who slaughtered an innocent mother this while their 1 year old was in the next room!

God I hope he never sees the light of day as a free man again.
Exactly my thoughts. Thank you. I couldn't even type them.

*( So heartbreaking, so horrible that PF,etal let it get this far. As soon as I heard PF's plan to use a bat, I knew it wouldn't be as simple his pea brain thunk it would be. Praying for the right verdict,and for DA to go get etal,and KK being the tool to do so
MOO

Maybe he thought she’d be dead with one blow. People make that mistake. But if he had beat cows with bats before he’d know that’s not true.

NOV 15, 2019
PATRICK FRAZEE TRIAL: Blood spatter 'absolutely' fits baseball bat murder
Florissant rancher Patrick Frazee could have swung a baseball bat 15 times or more as he allegedly murdered his fiancee Kelsey Berreth, a witness told jurors today.

A bloodstain pattern analyst testified that blood left in Berreth's Woodland Park townhouse is consistent with the account of a grisly attack described on the stand earlier this month by Frazee's mistress.

"Oh absolutely," said the expert, retired police officer Jonathyn Priest.

[...]

BBM
Next week the media should comfortably be able to replace “Florissant rancher” with “Florissant murderer”. IMO

4780.gif

Day 10 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?

Here and ready for Justice for Kelsey. May her family remain strong today, and comforted by our collective confidence in the prosecution team! Go Dan!

Awful to learn but I'm glad the jury gets to hear an expert say there was a lot of blood. That puts to rest the idea there were only specks throughout the condo.

It would be very stupid of a prosecution to state in opening that the jury will see something that doesn’t exist. I’ve never seen that myself.

I have seen the defense do that though.

NOV 15 - MORNING BREAK

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
NEW: Bloodstain pattern analyst testifies that crime scene and testimony is consistent w/ accusations #PatrickFrazee beat #KelseyBerreth to death. "Oh absolutely," analyst says. Could have been 10-15 swings, maybe more, he says. @csgazette
10:24 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Analyst says blood found in #KelseyBerreth's condo is consistent with someone swinging an object onto a blood source, causing splatters across the condo. #PatrickFrazee is accused of beating Berreth to death with a baseball bat. @csgazette
10:25 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
This morning we’re hearing from a crime scene expert. He essentially rebuilt the crime scene in #KelseyBerreth townhome. He said there was nothing in about the blood that made him think the crime was accidental. @KKTV11News #PatrickFrazee

Ashley Franco on Twitter
We saw a video of #KrystalLee showing investigators around the townhome and pointing out where she saw blood. Expert says her explanation of blood splatter is consistent essentially with a person being hit with a heavy object while they were on the ground. @KKTV11News

Daniela Leon on Twitter
GRUESOME testimony from a blood splatter expert. He says the small droplets of blood found in #Berreths home are consistent with a strong force. He says a baseball bat COULD have caused the splatter.
EJbjGHLUYAE2thQ.jpg

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
We’ve heard powerful testimony from Jonathyn Priest, a well-known crime scene reconstruction and blood stain pattern analyst. He explains the documented blood stains are consistent with Krystal Kenney’s story. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
10:26 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
He says the tiny spots of blood (less than 2-3 mm in size) are actually indicative and consistent with a large force striking a blood source. We saw body cam video of Kenney leading police through Berreth’s home and pointing out where she saw blood. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
10:27 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
He says to create a pattern of blood like this 10-15 swings may have happened. @FOX21News
10:27 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Expert also examined a piece of floorboard in court. He said he saw dents on it consistent with a heavy object, such as a bat, hitting the floor. #PatrickFrazee allegedly told #KrystalLee to look for marks on the floor from the bat hitting the floor. @KKTV11News
10:28 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
This testimony is difficult for the #Berreth family. Her father is crying, prosecutors have teary eyes. At one point Dan May stopped questioning and asked #Berreth’s dad if he’s ok @FOX21News

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
"People aren't easy to kill, they're very resilient. And beatings are nasty, in that they don't really have the effect that they may have on television," the analyst testified. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Kenney points out an arc on the east wall, where the TV is. She says it’s thicker toward the bottom. Priest says that’s consistent with a blood source low on the ground. He says blood spots high on the wall show it likely flew off the bat. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Also, in the video taken around 11:15 a.m. Dec. 21, Kenney is seen wearing a CBI agent jacket and hat. It seems like police wanted to conceal her identity that day. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
10:29 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
A video was shown of Krystal Lee, who was #PatrickFrazee's mistress, pointing out to investigators all of the blood splatters that she saw and cleaned up inside #KelseyBerreth's condo in Woodland Park.@csgazette

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Expert also noted the blood in the floorboards. He said that would be consistent with pool of blood from a”blood source” being on the floor in the living room. @KKTV11News

Jennifer Kovaleski on Twitter
Prosecutors call blood stain & crime scene reconstruction expert in #PatrickFrazee trial. Expert testifies blood stain found in Berreth’s condo is consistent with a baseball bat. Says blood found under floor boards is “more than a drop of blood, this is a lot of blood...”

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Blood spatter in #KelseyBerreth's kitchen -- on refrigerator, coffee maker & high on a wall -- consistent w/ having come from one object bludgeoning a blood source (as in flying off whatever is being swung from one direction to another), analyst says. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee
10:30 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
A wall in #KelseyBerreth's living room, opposite the front door, was described as having had a large amount of blood down low, and then more scattered splatter higher up. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee
10:30 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Priest testified the blood stains on the floorboards are most significant, because they show a large pool of blood was able to sleep through the connection points. He says it could take up to an hour for blood to dry, depending on temp, humidity and volume. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
10:31 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Blood patterns on that wall were consistent with a blood source being low, near the floor or on the floor, at the time the impacts were rendered, analyst testifies.
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
The analyst, Jonathyn Priest, a retired 30-year police officer, testified that he was unsurprised that some items of house didn't test positive for blood. "Bleach and blood don't get along even a little bit. Bleach is a big DNA killer."

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
DA Dan May had Priest examine a specific piece of the floorboard. Priest says it had two significant round indentations in it, which he says would be consistent with a wooden baseball bat striking the ground. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:32 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Jennifer Kovaleski on Twitter
Blood stain expert testifies that you could fit a body in black tote bag and says given the description on the blood stains it would take a substantial impact to create. Estimates 10-15 strikes, could be more. #patrickfrazee #kelseyberreth @DenverChannel

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
The analyst also testified that two indentations on a piece of hardwood flooring from #KelseyBerreth's condo was "certainly consistent" with having come form a baseball bat. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
The analyst also testifies about marks on the floorboards that are consistent with blood pooling and leaching into the joints between the boards.

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
"To create this stain, that requires a signicifant blood source in order for the blood to flow in there. This is more than a drop of blood. This is a lot of blood," analyst testifies, of blood markings on #KelseyBerreth's livingroom floorboards. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
A prosecution blood spatter expert just testified that the amount of blood reportedly found in Kelsey Berreth’s condo suggests it may have taken 10 to 15 blows from a baseball bat to kill her. #PatrickFrazee is on trial for her murder. .Jury may get the case later today. @ABC
10:35 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members