CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Kovaleski
@JennKovaleski

The letters provide descriptions, phone numbers, and locations of where the witnesses lived. One letter read in court says: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head.” #PatrickFrazee #kelseyberreth
@DenverChannel
@JennKovaleski
·
26sThe letters provide descriptions, phone numbers, and locations of where the witnesses lived. One letter read in court says: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head.” #PatrickFrazee #kelseyberreth
"The letters provide descriptions, phone numbers, and locations of where the witnesses lived. One letter read in court says: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head.”

OMG!
OMG!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
18s
The man kept notes he says Frazee wrote to him. Slater identified the handwriting as Frazee’s. Frazee talks about “just kidnap them until Nov. 22” and that there’s open space near Kenney’s home. “She could just disappear before trial,” he says.
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth
Show this thread

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers

·
26s
That note was apparently in reference to longtime #PatrickFrazee friend Joseph Moore, a CBI investigator said. Moore was mentioned several times in the notes, and he testified earlier in this trial about Frazee repeating the phrase "no body, no crime."
@csgazette
#KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers

·
19s
The letters listed several people in this case: Krystal Lee (who also went by last name Kenney); her father, her siblings, her good friend, her ex-husband... as well as Joseph Moore, a longtime family friend of #PatrickFrazee, and many others.
@csgazette
#KelseyBerreth
OMFG! There is no depth to this mans depravity and stupidity.

I didn't think it could be possible for there to be any more *MORE* in this case to be utterly jaw dropping and shocking.

This is it. He is done. ( he was done a long time ago) The fat lady is done singing. She has been singing high C for so long she has passed out.

Last edited:
I actually wouldn't want to see SF take the stand now.

She might come up with some story about PF being dropped on his head as a baby or upset over his relationship with his daddy, some story to convince the jury he's mentally unfit for trial - not guilty by reason of insanity.

KK told a friend she'd never witnessed such evil. Perhaps she did finally sense that his threats were real and she hoped to do the clean-up and try to move on. I think she knew that any relationship between them was over at that point.

He even wanted to go after her father and ex-husband and siblings? And his 'step-father' JM?

I honestly can't fathom why the defense anticipated needing an hour for closing arguments. I know they have a legal obligation to defend their client, but honestly....what's left to say at this point? It seems trivial at this point to hammer on things like the tooth fragment or the hay bale stain or the lack of a body at this point. Are they really going to mount an all-out assault on the credibility of both the blood spatter expert's testimony and the jail-house guy's account?

I have to keep reminding myself: the defense doesn't have to personally like or believe PF. It's just a job and it's one that as professionals they are obligated to perform to the best of their abilities. Still, I certainly wouldn't have the stomach for it.

Heads up -- much larger media presence today so beware of clickbait reports which are sure to follow. Stick with the tried and true reporters of this case. MOO

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Here we go. Day 10 on the murder trial of Patrick Frazee. There’s a much larger national media presence here today, with closing arguments possible this afternoon. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

6:50 AM - 15 Nov 2019

NOV 15, 2019
Kelsey Berreth murder case: Jailhouse witness says Patrick Frazee asked him to kill key witness
A man who met Patrick Frazee in the Teller County jail testified in court Friday that Frazee asked him multiple times to kill Krystal Lee Kenney, the prosecution’s key witness in the murder of Kelsey Berreth.

[...]

Bentley said he told Frazee he was part of a prison gang and that Frazee offered to help bail him out of jail if he arranged the killings of Kenney and other witnesses in the case. Bentley testified that Frazee also asked him to kill the lead Colorado Bureau of Investigation agent on the case, relatives of Kenney, Frazee’s friend who testified in court, and others.

[...]

The notes, some written on paper towels, described how to find Kenney and others in the case and to destroy the notes afterward. Prosecutors displayed the notes to the court and Slater said that multiple people named in the notes had not previously been named by news reports.

“They all need to disappear unseen until after Nov. 22 after the trial,” the note read. “My life and my little girl’s life depends on you!”

[...]

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
9s
Another note from Frazee says he’s not a criminal but “this planning and talking gets my blood flowing”. In exchange, the man says Frazee helped him bond out of jail. Frazee’s notes said they could “do a lot of *advertiser censored* together”.
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
Show this thread

Jennifer Meckles
@jennifermeckles

·
21s
Explosive testimony today from a man who was fellow inmate w/ Frazee in jail. He testified he used to be in a prison gang, and Patrick asked him to kill off witnesses ahead of the #KelseyBerreth murder trial. List included Krystal Lee (key witness) & some of her family #9News

#PatrickFrazee promised to help this surprise witness, Jacob Bentley, bond out of the Teller County jail, in exchange for the help, Bentley testified.
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

What an eejit. Was the bond amount roughly 72,000?

And the list of possible targets included his ol' buddy Moore?

All the nastiness and none of the cunning of a real criminal. He should have stuck to dalliances with the local horsey set and avoided anything like actual human contact, which was always likely to push him over the edge.

He wanted witnesses dead then he thought he was going to walk out???
Grandiose thinking again....

“Welp, Patrick, all the witnesses against you mysteriously died or disappeared so uh, I guess you’re a free man now! Oh and here’s custody of your baby back because, uh, you know, her life was at risk with the Berreths and everything.”

What planet is he on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member