GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I am not alone in my thinking on this. I, too, am very worried for the Berreth's.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The mother's hatred and disdain for Kelsey rubbed off on her son.
Yes, and I think even if it was unspoken, PF knew he had her approval. Sick people. I do hope they can connect her to the recent jailhouse letters. That would be the icing on my cake!

I would also hope that she and EF will now drop their quest for custody and allow the B's to proceed to full custody and adoption. It would seem ridiculous to continue. Their dysfunction as a family has been outed for all to see. As well, SF is in no condition to look after a busy toddler and I think she's a dangerous old coot to boot. And EF, is only an aunt, and not a very nice one at that. Some serious issues with her too. All JMHO.

Very happy with the verdict, but also a day of sorrow for Kelsey’s life was lost in such a cruel, meaningless, way.

Wishing all the strength strength and good health to KB’s parents, family and friends.

My thoughts are with Kaylee. She is surrounded by love, but it is painful to think that she will grow up never knowing her Mom. I hope she takes after Kelsey and achieves what Kelsey dreamed of, but could not, as her life was cut short by PF.

Today I saw the photo, a silhouette of Kelsey in the doorway of that grocery store she went to, shortly before her murder.

It is scary and sad that a person doesn’t even feel, can’t predict her destiny. These were her last 30 minutes in this world.

RIP, Kelsey.

Yes, and I think even if it was unspoken, PF knew he had her approval. Sick people. I do hope they can connect her to the recent jailhouse letters. That would be the icing on my cake!

I would also hope that she and EF will now drop their quest for custody and allow the B's to proceed to full custody and adoption. It would seem ridiculous to continue. Their dysfunction as a family has been outed for all to see. As well, SF is in no condition to look after a busy toddler and I think she's a dangerous old coot to boot. And EF, is only an aunt, and not a very nice one at that. Some serious issues with her too. All JMHO.
No judge on planet earth would give custody of that baby to the Frazees.

At this point, it’s a mere formality. Hopefully it’s a quick process, and the Berreths can put the custody issue behind them.

Sadly, I suspect that KK's children may have been on the list, but not disclosed as such to the public.
I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised. Murder isn’t good enough for this guy; there has to be pain and suffering involved.

He’d go after people’s kids without a second thought. Definitely hers.

No judge on planet earth would give custody of that baby to the Frazees.

At this point, it’s a mere formality. Hopefully it’s a quick process, and the Berreths can put the custody issue behind them.
And if there is any life insurace from the former policy , with his name as beneficiary, no way is he going to see a dime.
Cha-ching!

They certainly have, and as much of a relief it must be to have their beautiful granddaughter in their arms and the guilty verdict for their daughter's murderer, they still have the custody battle ahead, and many loose ends to tighten up. I send them my continued prayers for strength, healing, and peace.
I doubt there will be a custody battle. I think it more likely there will be termination of PF's parental rights. I hope so, anyway.

JMO

I'm inclined to think if KK wanted it as much as Patrick did, she would have followed through after driving all those miles 3 times.

He wanted it enough to take all the necessary steps and raise a bat 15 times, then risk leaving that bloody condo two days for someone to find.

It sounds like when it got right down to it, she did a lot of talking and cleaning and
he did a lot of talking and killing.

Kinda' different.....
both terrible but still not the same.

MOO
Dangerous Liaisons (1988)

Marquise de Merteuil: When one woman strikes at the heart of another she seldom misses, and the wound is invariably fatal.

Quotes from "Dangerous Liaisons"

Something tells me this might not be the last time we hear something about PF. With his propensity for violence and abuse, it wouldn’t surprise me if he beats someone up in prison...inmate, guard...unless he’s in solitary confinement. Maybe not...I’m just thinking about Watts, and how that day when he was sentenced, I figured that was the last we’d hear about him. But no, he kept creeping up like an infected wound that just wouldn’t go away. Maybe this will be different with PF. I wonder if investigators will visit him later on down the road to see if he feels like talking...

I think it's important the child is not passed back and forth nor brought in the middle of any of the fight and hatred. Let her have security, stability and safety and never be shuffled about. That which is in the best interest of this child is really all that matters now. Her mother is gone, murdered by her other parent. She should never have to visit him or get letters from him or have him discussed to her by his family. I believe a judge will terminate his rights and none of his family will have any either. This, to me is the only right answer for this sweet innocent child.

Something tells me this might not be the last time we hear something about PF. With his propensity for violence and abuse, it wouldn’t surprise me if he beats someone up in prison...unless he’s in solitary confinement. Maybe not...I’m just thinking about Watts, and how that day when he was sentenced, I figured that was the last we’d hear about him. But no, he kept creeping up like an infected wound that just wouldn’t go away. Maybe this will be different with PF. I wonder if investigators will visit him later on down the road to see if he feels like talking...
Oh, I hope this is the last anyone ever hears of PF, but this is so horrible that you know it's going to be a film. At the very least, it will be a Dateline. MOO

Something tells me this might not be the last time we hear something about PF. With his propensity for violence and abuse, it wouldn’t surprise me if he beats someone up in prison...unless he’s in solitary confinement. Maybe not...I’m just thinking about Watts, and how that day when he was sentenced, I figured that was the last we’d hear about him. But no, he kept creeping up like an infected wound that just wouldn’t go away. Maybe this will be different with PF. I wonder if investigators will visit him later on down the road to see if he feels like talking...

I'd love for them to charge him on the other solicitation charges. I could be wrong (perhaps someone more knowledgeable on the issue could help) but I think solicitation to have a federal agent murdered could carry a federal charge.

Nothing I'd love to see more than him spend the rest of his miserable life @ ADX Florence. Sounds like a horrible miserable place. Perfect for him.

Oh, I hope this is the last anyone ever hears of PF, but this is so horrible that you know it's going to be a film. At the very least, it will be a Dateline. MOO
Yeah, I’m sure Dateline and 48 hours will update their stories on this.

I can’t recall if 20/20 has aired anything yet, but they will if they haven’t.

I wonder if this comment was made today or previously. Anybody remember CC saying this before?

Clinton Cline knew Frazee and had worked with him on a wild donkey herd.

“[Frazee] doesn’t meet the profile of the guy I knew,” said Cline. “But people do things you get shocked about all the time.”
No. I remember him bashing Kelsey and defending Patrick. I think he's back peddling because he now knows he looks like a sicko jerk in the eyes of many who have been following this case since the beginning. I don't trust this guy as far as I can throw him.

I'd love for them to charge him on the other solicitation charges. I could be wrong (perhaps someone more knowledgeable on the issue could help) but I think solicitation to have a federal agent murdered could carry a federal charge.

Nothing I'd love to see more than him spend the rest of his miserable life @ ADX Florence. Sounds like a horrible miserable place. Perfect for him.
Slater is a state law enforcement agent, so it wouldn’t apply to him.

Even if they did work some federal charges in there though, he ain’t going to Florence. There are tons of men just like him, who have committed far worse federal crimes than solicitation to commit murder.

So glad I don’t have to eat my badge or bar card!!

I’ve been traveling most of the day for a parole hearing I have in the morning. I got to my hotel, got in bed with my chow mein (judge away) and got on to see what happened today. I am so pleased, though hardly surprised.

I’d give anything to be a fly on the wall in that monsters cell right now
You might want to rethink that last comment- for your own protection. I think a fly would be on his hit list tonight.

Something tells me this might not be the last time we hear something about PF. With his propensity for violence and abuse, it wouldn’t surprise me if he beats someone up in prison...inmate, guard...unless he’s in solitary confinement. Maybe not...I’m just thinking about Watts, and how that day when he was sentenced, I figured that was the last we’d hear about him. But no, he kept creeping up like an infected wound that just wouldn’t go away. Maybe this will be different with PF. I wonder if investigators will visit him later on down the road to see if he feels like talking...
I do think he will meet with violence in prison and for a variety of reasons. Some he will start. Some he will be the victim. He might not even make it in there.
I don't know if he'll ever give any interviews. I'm sure he'll be approached tho. If he does, I think he'll rage about Kelsey and KK. jmo

I suspect that securing Kelsey's daughter's future, guaranteed safety was also a motivating factor in May's "deal with the devil." She had to be rescued.
There was no question the baby needed to be rescued and I think it was a major motivating factor. Look at the Dulos case in contrast: still no murder charges but those children are safely with their mother's mother.

I hope the feds go after the Devil by filing federal charges for lying to federal agents, and sending fraudulent interstate text messages.

JMO

I’m sure this has been mentioned, but I wonder if they’ll move him out of State as they have CW. I think ARS who killed Jessica Ridgeway is still in an undisclosed location. Iirc the theater shooter JH has also been moved to an undisclosed location out of State.

ETA: Woah I didn’t know this, I don’t think:

Aurora movie theater gunman’s location finally revealed: A federal prison in Pennsylvania
September 28, 2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ly-revealed-a-federal-prison-in-pennsylvania/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member