GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Kelsey Berreth’s uncle tells me one of their hopes is to clear Kelsey’s name after Patrick Frazee spread lies about her, including allegations she was an abusive mother and suicidal. Hopefully they get some peace from today’s guilty verdict. #StayTuned
8:26 PM - 18 Nov 2019
I don’t think he has anything to worry about going forward.

Those lies were put to bed, and formed an important part of the case against PF.

Liar. Abuser. Convicted murderer.

Well I am so glad. It all came
Full circle. I’m glad
I could be there in person for Kelsey. Sitting at the dog park here in CC with my doggo. I am so relieved. Goodnight Kelsey. I feel you here with me.

wish that medical technology were more advanced and that the jury could decide to clone KB back to life and to have PF paused indefinitely

I hope somehow a friend of the Berreth family is able to read here all the sentiments we’ve shared, so they know how much they have been supported and loved throughout this ordeal. I wish they could have felt all the love and heard all the prayers ... perhaps they have. We join them tonight in honoring their sweet Kelsey. Many hugs to the Berreths!
Kelsey's aunt and another family member (sorry, I forget how the second person is related to Kelsey) was on the first thread here in the beginning. I hope they do come back someday, when they're ready, and read the love and support she will always have from us WSers. They were both very concerned about Kelsey.

Then that hack, who we can't discuss, came in and went to town, trying to taint Kelsey's reputation. I didn't see them post after that, and I can't blame them.

Something new tonight on Sam's report to me, was the fact PF would not let Kelsey get her nails done,"Because only *advertiser censored* get their nails done" That was something her Uncle read or spoke of. He was controlling her every action, that is just to sad to me. EBM sorry this was already brought up.

Last edited:
I unfortunately couldn't even see her. I was looking all over for her too. I imagine she was in the front though and she's quite short, so probably hard to see.

The sister on the other hand is as tall as PF and would stand out, didn't see her anywhere. Imagine she wasn't there.

There's a lot more I'd love to say about SF, but I will refrain. I'd love to see her in cuffs at some point.

---

I loved when they called PF a sociopath in the presser. Watching him in court for the past couple weeks kind of sealed that for me. When he showed zero emotion even when there was an adorable picture of his daughter on the screen.....about all I needed to know.

I hope he never gets to see another picture of her again.

---

I think Sam has done an excellent job, I hope he covers the Kelsie Schelling case that is going to trial here soon.
Love that avatar, lol!

Thanks for all the wonderful notes from the days you went to court. I just bet today was emotional for you, being there when the verdict was read?

SABBM
--something I just remembered also that I haven't seen mentioned in the media.
Apparently there was a notification of movement on the neighbors camera @ like 12:51 & 12:53pm (i think i'm remembering these times right) on the day KK cleaned up condo (11/24) but I believe the photos weren't looked at/opened thus not saved.

Also KK walked up from the other side of the condo to enter it.
Thank you, this was a topic of considerable discussion here and I'm glad to have it cleared up.

Last edited:
Vicente Arenas on Twitter
“Sociopath”: that’s how an Asst District Attorney described Convicted murderer Patrick Frazee. She said “...He was not able feel empathy for other people...” after he was convicted for the murder of his fiancee #KelseyBerreth @KDVR @KDVR
EJtHw4lWkAAEZKu.jpg

7:19 PM - 18 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse
Vicente Arenas on Twitter
“We did a deal with devil” is how 4th Judicial District Attorney Dan May described plea deal with woman for testimony that helped convict Patrick Frazee of killing #KelseyBerreth in Woodland Park last Thanksgiving @KDVR @channel2kwgn
EJtJz93WkAEaf-n.jpg

7:28 PM - 18 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse
https://twitter.com/hashtag/PatrickFrazee?src=hash
Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
#PatrickFrazee’s lover/longtime friend/accomplice still has to he sentenced. I’m told that sentencing will be about 8 weeks from today. Here’s the sunset we saw today in Cripple Creek after court. #KelseyBerreth
EJs8zOqUYAAmYsd.jpg

7:31 PM - 18 Nov 2019

I’m headed home. But shout out to my fellow reporters who have spent the last 2.5 weeks in Cripple Creek along with me. Thanks to @CarolAMcKinley who so very kindly gave me her front row seat in court on Friday. And @jennifermeckles and @AllisonSylte for sharing their powerstrip
7:36 PM - 18 Nov 2019

And @krystalstory for continuing to be awesome. @JakobRodgers is a great journo with the best beard you’ll see. Sometimes being in a pack of reporters for days straight is stressful and annoying. But these folks made a hectic, horrifying trial more okay.
7:40 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Just a little reminder that reporters are not always the cutthroat, mean people they make us out to be in TV. Everybody wants a scoop, and everybody works hard, but we’re regular people at the end of the day and mostly get along and enjoy each others’ company.
7:43 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Last edited:
Court documents detail Idaho nurse's role in death of Kelsey Berreth

“Ms. Lee, the Idaho resident, actually was a principle as a criminal in a couple of things, she destroyed evidence here in Idaho, she gave initially false statements to investigators in Idaho, both of those are crimes here,” Leroy said.

BBM, SBM
Forgive me if my excitement is premature, and also if this has been addressed in the 9+ pages that I've fallen behind (AGAIN! Damn, my dog is lucky he's so cute!), but... does this mean that KK could face additional charges in Idaho? Like, BIG charges?!?!

Everyone knows what KK is. That has never been in dispute.

She’s disgusting, and let a mother die. Then she helped cover it up, only revealing the truth to save herself.

The difference is that she was not the killer, as “PF swung the bat.”

That was the point in contention.
She HELPED a mother die.

She HELPED a mother die.
No. That’s a huge distinction, and was one of the requirements of her plea deal.

If she helped, there was no deal. There is no evidence that she knew the murder was imminent, or that she helped pull off the actual killing.

She helped him get away with it, but that’s not what we’re talking about.

Everyone knows she could have stopped this, and saved Kelsey’s life. And no one is happy that she’s getting off light.

But again, that’s not the discussion.

No.
Not everyone.

I have always disagreed with the idea that there's some type of moral equivalency between what KK did and what PF did.

The 2 aren't even comparable.

KK's a vile, reprehensible woman.
But she's not a violent, brutal, vicious murderer.

PF solicited KK to kill KB multiple times, and she balked each and every time.
KK may or may not have wanted KB dead.
But even if she did want her dead, KK didn't want KB dead enough to kill her.

PF wanted KB dead enough to kill her.
And to do so in a most gruesome, excruciating manner.

PF is the one whose evil mind plotted KB's murder.
PF is the one whose evil hands executed KB's murder.

PF drove the bat into KB's body 15 times or more.
He relentlessly battered her.

So, when it comes to driving home the point that PF swung the bat, some of us here are not willing to give it a break.

That's a level of evil that's almost incomprehensible.

There's no moral equivalency here.

Not even close.

JMO.
She's a coward because she couldn't do it herself as much as she wanted it done. She forced PF's hand to do it.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member