GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berreths didn’t want the death penalty.

The attorney general’s office also said that there there were no aggravators.

Sam disagreed. He thought they were there. Sam is talking about the politics in play, and how it just doesn’t happen there (we’ve talked about this here).

Discovery dump: Dan May said he didn’t know, it’s the judge’s decision.

Don’t know if KK’s sentencing will be televised. 8 weeks from today is the likely date.

Judge was probably excessively protective to protect against appeal.

Possibly be sent to Canyon City prison, unless they are worried for his safety.

Berreths didn’t want the death penalty.

The attorney general’s office also said that there there were no aggravators.

Sam disagreed. He thought they were there. Sam is talking about the politics in play, and how it just doesn’t happen there (we’ve talked about this here).

Discovery dump: Dan May said he didn’t know, it’s the judge’s decision.

Don’t know if KK’s sentencing will be televised. 8 weeks from today is the likely date.

Judge was probably excessively protective to protect against appeal.

Possibly be sent to Canyon City prison, unless they are worried for his safety.

Haha yeah when I heard that during the presser I was like no way we're getting it.

New detail, KK’s phone was hitting off the towers in Teller County during those solicitation attempts.

Also, PF told her not to shine the spotlight on the tote, when he opened it to pour gas inside.
YEP!! I caught the pinging towers!

It irritates me...did he not want to see KB's body after two days? Oh that's right he has a weak stomach.
Grrrrrrrrr........

Last edited:
PF, trying to figure out how old he'll be when released: 31 + life + 156 = (scratching head "wait, this can't be right...") :confused:
Or, to look at it another way, if PF had committed his crime in 1814, and he lived to be 80, he’d just now, in 2019, be looking forward to getting out. And on 5 years of parole.

Except he wouldn’t, of course. Because he’d be dead.

That’s a lonnnnnggg time. And PF earned every minute of it.

He could, I suppose, cut some years off the total pretty easily, if he wants to. He just needs to play his cards right with those prison gangs. They’ll send him home early. In a box... :rolleyes:

Okay, I know this might be a stupid comment- but i think the investigators need to go back to Nash Ranch... Didn’t the defense say he could have killed her there the night before without anyone knowing? Did they try to throw a bone?? Again might be a stupid thought...
Only problem with that is she talked to her Mom on Thanksgiving. However, her remains could very well be hidden there. Perhaps Slater has already looked? DA May said today that Slater was searching another area recently, looking for Kelsey's remains. It made my heart pitter patter, I am so glad that they are still looking for her.

Please tell me Sam didn't say that KB couldn't get her nails done because PF said only *advertiser censored* do that. ? :eek:

Did you hear that @MassGuy? MOO
what?! He was doing horses’s, right? What did that make him exactly?!
giphy.gif

So glad I don’t have to eat my badge or bar card!!

I’ve been traveling most of the day for a parole hearing I have in the morning. I got to my hotel, got in bed with my chow mein (judge away) and got on to see what happened today. I am so pleased, though hardly surprised.

I’d give anything to be a fly on the wall in that monsters cell right now
Bet Patrick would trade what he's having for what you're having!

Sam’s opinion on the case—he’s smiling, but he’s out of time. We’ll have to wait until tomorrow...

So maybe.
I think you called it the first time; he’s too much of a gentleman / professional to dish.

I don’t know if we’ll ever hear Sam’s true thoughts.

You could tell that he himself has an awful lot to process.

Shamefully, I hadn’t considered the journalists’ feelings (those who followed the case closely) before watching him answer that question.

Last edited:
Ah yes, she talked a bright spotlight type light they had out there. (i thought the gas inside tote was already talked about though?)

--something I just remembered also that I haven't seen mentioned in the media.
Apparently there was a notification of movement on the neighbors camera @ like 12:51 & 12:53pm (i think i'm remembering these times right) on the day KK cleaned up condo (11/24) but I believe the photos weren't looked at/opened thus not saved.

Also KK walked up from the other side of the condo to enter it.
Wow interesting!

Apparently there was some sort of light out here, that they probably used to see what they were doing during the fire.

I hadn’t heard about that before, or the fact that he poured gas inside the tote.
Yes @MassGuy we heard that ! PF told KK to turn off the flashlight when he opened up the tote to pour the gasoline in, she had been holding the flashlight for him prior to him opening the tote. No I don't have a link, but that was not news to me. We have heard so much it has been hard to remember every detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming