Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

I do wish they would have extra alternates on this one... but surprised on the high amount of women. This furthers my thoughts that defense is going to paint Theresa in a bad light, or Mark is thinking he can get sympathy from women on jury just like he did in real life.

I do wish they would have extra alternates on this one... but surprised on the high amount of women. This furthers my thoughts that defense is going to paint Theresa in a bad light, or Mark is thinking he can get sympathy from women on jury just like he did in real life.
They were down to the last potential juror to create the main jury. Crazy!

No doubt the defense will do their best to paint her in a bad light, trying to throw anything up to see what sticks. Victim blaming to the max. I really dread that portion. Still, I’m just hoping and praying the jury can and will see the difference between individual life choices and cold blooded conspiracy and murder for 4.3 million dollars.

No doubt the defense will do their best to paint her in a bad light, trying to throw anything up to see what sticks. Victim blaming to the max. I really dread that portion. Still, I’m just hoping and praying the jury can and will see the difference between individual life choices and cold blooded conspiracy and murder for 4.3 million dollars.
The trial is going to get nasty. Brace yourself!

Julia Jenaé‏ @JuliaCourtTV 2h2 hours ago
JURY SWORN IN: After six days of voir dire, a jury has been seated in the #MarkSieversTrial. Opening statements will begin tomorrow morning on @CourtTV

EJw_Lm7WwAQxdUy.jpg

EJw_Lm8WsAAmRzZ.jpg

And hopefully they realize that no matter how bad the defense paints her, the bottom line is it is not grounds for execution. He could have just accepted the imminent divorce like millions of others have done, his only option wasn't murder.

YES, trial starts tomorrow.

May the God of Justice shine upon that courthouse. Hopefully the prosecution will be as organised and professional as DA Dan May in Teller county Colorado. He and his team just got a total win in a capital murder case---Patrick Frazee- another man brutally killing the mother of his child, and trying to order hits on the witnesses and the FBI agent.

I am hoping this trial tomorrow runs as smoothly and ends as successfully.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane
Back