GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not published that I'm aware of but tweeted and reported in part by MSM as reporters were typing as fast as they could while it was read by her spokesperson (I believe CB's brother).

Jennifer Meckles‏Verified account @jennifermeckles
If you’d like to read more about the statements made during sentencing, here is a link to ours story from last night:

'She mattered': Kelsey Berreth murder suspect sentenced to life plus 156 years
I know I saw CM's letter published somewhere yesterday online.
I almost want to say it was the DM.
But they may have written over it with an "updated article," like so many MSM sites do now.

Hang on, let me see if I can find that again!

Last edited:
Thankfully, we can always be sure MassGuy's points are well thought out as they always stand up to intelligent challenges.

His contribution to the discussion on this case and others is invaluable and I come here often just for that.
Totally agree..... his posts always bring me back to the middle line of reality!

I'm so behind; where can I read CB’s letter??? TIA
Found it!

Patrick Frazee is found guilty of murdering fiancée Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online

CHERYL BERRETH IMPACT STATEMENT
Patrick took Kelsey’s life. She was our daughter a devoted loving mother, a sister, a friend and a valued pilot teaching the military how to fly.

She was beautiful inside and out regardless of what Patrick has told others. Those who knew her knew this. Those who did not may have believed Patrick’s lies. Her reputation has been damaged by him after death. He also told stories about his own family. He was always the victim.

He not only killed our daughter, but he chose a horrific death for her, beating her head with a baseball bat while she tried to escape. He stored Kelsey’s body in a tote while he ate Thanksgiving dinner with his family. He showed no remorse.

He sent me a message wishing me Happy Thanksgiving. What a sick man.

Days after, he and his accomplice destroyed her body and gave her a dishonorable internment.

He did all of this in front of his 13-month-old daughter and yet he fails to see the harm he has done her….

Nothing will fill the holes in our hearts.

We have suffered through [all this] knowing the trial will most likely end the week of our 35th wedding anniversary. The verdict will be given, and we will not be together… We have had to re-evaluate our faith in God. Every time I put my hand to my face I imagine what Kelsey went through. Everything to this point as been about Patrick’s rights.

It’s time Kelsey’s rights received consideration.

We ask that Patrick be charged with the maximum sentence for the harm he has caused and that all of his parental rights be revoked permanently and immediately.

We intend to adopt Kaylee. We, including Kaylee, have suffered long enough. Our lives must no longer be dictated by the State of Colorado or Idaho. It’s time for our family to have closure and move on.

Last edited:
Found it!

Patrick Frazee is found guilty of murdering fiancée Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online

Snipped from Article:

Patrick took Kelsey’s life. She was our daughter a devoted loving mother, a sister, a friend and a valued pilot teaching the military how to fly.

She was beautiful inside and out regardless of what Patrick has told others. Those who knew her knew this. Those who did not may have believed Patrick’s lies. Her reputation has been damaged by him after death. He also told stories about his own family. He was always the victim.

He not only killed our daughter, but he chose a horrific death for her, beating her head with a baseball bat while she tried to escape. He stored Kelsey’s body in a tote while he ate Thanksgiving dinner with his family. He showed no remorse.

Days after, he and his accomplice destroyed her body and gave her a dishonorable internment.

He did all of this in front of his 13-month-old daughter and yet he fails to see the harm he has done her….

We have suffered through [all this] knowing the trial will most likely end the week of our 35th wedding anniversary. The verdict will be given, and we will not be together… We have had to re-evaluate our faith in God. Every time I put my hand to my face I imagine what Kelsey went through. Everything to this point as been about Patrick’s rights.

We ask that Patrick be charged with the maximum sentence for the harm he has caused and that all of his parental rights be revoked permanently and immediately.

We intend to adopt Kaylee. We, including Kaylee, have suffered long enough. Our lives must no longer be dictated by the State of Colorado or Idaho. It’s time for our family to have closure and move on.

WOW just WOW. Thanks for finding this.

Found it!

Brilliant -- so behind on my DM browse! Copying to media thread for permanent and easier find.

Thank you. :)

I go back and forth on that.

On one hand, it doesn't make sense to give her that coffee if she wasn't following through on the original plan. Why bother buying the caramel macchiato and driving over there at all?

But on the other hand, if she poisoned it, wouldn't she have to wear gloves if she was holding it and handing it over to her victim? What if it was checked for fingerprints if it was found by her dead body?

And if KB suddenly became ill, wouldn't she possibly put it together that some stranger drove up and just handed her a coffee?

The whole 'plan' is so stupid that I can't really believe anyone would try that. But we are talking about Cowboy Pat, so that level of stupidity knows no bounds.

As I’ve said before the whole coffee thing was even more ignorant then anything else they did. KK with sizing up the person she believed was her competition, plain and simple. She wanted to know what she looks like and if she felt that KB was more attractive Which she of course was. She can also see that KB was petite And not just able to be overpowered by the ghoukw but by her too. It was a reconnaissance mission To get a peek at Kelsey and the interior of the condo.

It was even more stupid than these people are to handover a drink with fingerprints on it because we all know that she had to be fingerprinted and DNA Taken when she became a nurse. I even had to have that done to become a massage therapist so there’s no way a nurse could’ve bypassed those identifications.

MOO

I’m using a microphone so please excuse the typos.

Last edited:
As I’ve said before the whole coffee thing was even more ignorant then anything else they did. KK with sizing up the person she believed was her competition, plain and simple. She wanted to know what she looks like and if she felt that KB was more attractive Which she of course was. She can also see that KB was petite and probably able to be overpowered not just buy the ghoul butt big butt by her to
I find it incredibly aggressive to have even gone to KB's home. And let's remember that KK didn't just drive 5 mins around the corner, she drove for hours to do this. Would anyone in their right mind ever drive up to their ex-bf's new love's home, let alone knock on the door or engage in a conversation? I just find KK's behavior very telling, even without poisoning the coffee. KK's behavior was so over the line and I hope the B family makes sure KK is legally prohibited from coming anywhere near them.

Our sleuthers did a ton of research on custody in CO, rights of imprisoned parents to have visitation, etc and it was good stuff - probably around the custody hearings if someone wants to search them out -IIRC we discovered severing parental rights even when the convicted murderer killed the parent was not a slam dunk- multiple MSM links were posted where court ordered visitation was required so let’s hope her custody attorneys are as good as the DA attorneys were - as far as the rest of the family others have previously posted that CO does not recognize grandparent rights - IIRC - would be good to revisit this as it’s the next hurdle for her family
JMO
SMH. The thought that he has a chance to force Baby K to go to the prison, just makes my heart sick. GOD Speed to the Berreth's in this battle.

I'm as annoyed as Sam that the police chief didn't give his exclusive interview to local media who covered this case so thoroughly.

Sometimes life is just not fair.

I'll always be grateful to Sam Kraemer for giving us a window into the trial after all the curtains came down over it.

Found it!

Oh sweet Jesus :( my heart breaks.... ty for posting this I had not seen it. Oh my strongest prayers for the whole family this Thanksgiving and forever. What a monster he was.

Last edited:
I do think we will spared the endless blathering from prison with ole potato face, unlike Watts.
We won't have to hear about how he has Kelsey's picture up in his cell, how much he loved her, how's he found God, and all that other BS.
Within a year or so, he will have faded into utter obscurity. We've got that going for us.
Maybe Chris Watts can send him a copy of his book on guiding people to the Christian faith.

• The letter’s weren’t authenticated as PF’s.
• The state had the burden of obtaining a hand writing expert to prove the letters were PF’s.
• Since they didn’t, the defense didn’t need to cross examine or challenge the authorship.
• Closing arguments are going to be a boon for the defense.

All wrong.

- The defense and prosecution would try to negotiate a plea deal over the weekend. Wrong.

Do I remember this testimony correctly? One of the young ranch hands helped PF lift a silver barrel onto the back of a truck? PF's truck? And this was the last the ranch hand saw of it? But when did PF tell one or both ranch hands that there could be animal bones or elk antlers? Didn't he ask them to dispose of something themselves?

The ranch hand testified that he believed the steel drum held ash from the fire, yes? And we all believe it likely contained ash and remains.... so I've been thinking about that event, that day....if it was PF's truck and he drove away with it, to where did he go? I know, I know, $64,000 question, but we know something now we didn't fully know all along. And that's what a dumb criminal he his. Writing down only the most sensitive stuff. To be preserved forever. MO-ron. So where would a moron go, that LE didn't think of and KK didn't know or tell?

I want her remains found.

Try though he did, that monster didn't succeed in obliterating her because she lives on in that precious baby girl, but still, I want badly for some part of her to be found so they can bury her. They deserve that.

The reason I'm stuck on this is because, if the ranch hands unwittingly removed her remains, surely they recall where they went. Regardless, whoever disposed of the drum, was it disposed of in whole or was it emptied? Is that part of the metal later brought to the recycling center, sadly recommended by the brother?

Is it possible that PF drove that drum to the edge of a ravine and dumped it? Somewhere where it sits today, just waiting to be found? I've been to Colorado. Just as there are deep forests, there are cavernous ridges....

I just want to think maybe he wasn't smart enough to get rid of all the evidence. Maybe he just relocated it....

In the end, at least Berreths have what Kelsey loved most. And she'll have her mommy's smile.

And sometimes, when there's nothing else, that's everything.

Just my thoughts....
Perhaps the donkey pens, feeding ground or wherever they were, I think he would of placed it in a familiar easy access place. Adding he could of disposed of them somewhere on the France.

Maybe Chris Watts can send him a copy of his book on guiding people to the Christian faith.

- The defense and prosecution would try to negotiate a plea deal over the weekend. Wrong.
Haaaaaa. That’s right. The prosecution was in a position of tremendous strength, but they’d inexplicably sacrifice that to make some sort of deal.

There’s a reason it took the jury just a few hours to reach a verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karenmer