MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth. Then if they are lying I want to know why. That’s all.

Nothing proven yet.

Have you checked Asher's statements with original documents or with the Springfield PD? You ask mike or his wife questions and insist they are lying. Bartt Streeter is on here and instead of showing any interest in the victims and their lives you want to prove that people are lying.

I do want to prove people are lying because it speaks to possible motives. And if Mike is honest then WHY are cops lying? Not so hard to get what I’m after. Never let truth be swept up like it’s nothing. My interest is in justice for the women. Mike Clay said something different than the cops. Bottom line. Truth must be known here.

Last edited:
Why would Mike’s documents matter then since Asher is a cop just like the ones Mike was questioned by? They all were the same team.

Last edited:
My husband said Dusty crashed on his sister’s bed and my husband and his sister played gin before they went to bed. His sister slept on the couch because Dusty was in her bed.
Asher says different. And it wouldn’t be just him. They questioned almost everyone at that concert.

If Asher is wrong, why would he say it? Why would he mention the car? No motive for him to do it. Even if he has a weird hard-on for driving a wedge between the families.

I am not trying to be pedantic or badger you Ms. Clay. But your husband said something, not just a little different, but completely different than two things Asher said. Asher was lead detective. He had access to more than just the files you had which are just questionings. They had access to other people and corroboration. You don't have all of that.

Last edited:
Asher says different. And it wouldn’t be just him. They questioned almost everyone at that concert.

Why?

Have you spoken to Asher? If you want answers go to the source. You don't think any other sources are reliable.
Contact him. I believe he is on FB. You seem to have very set ideas and maybe he can give you the answers you want.

Have you spoken to Asher? If you want answers go to the source. You don't think any other sources are reliable.
Contact him. I believe he is on FB. You seem to have very set ideas and maybe he can give you the answers you want.
Have tried. Over 20 times over the years. He isn't responding to me. Would love to hear from him.

SPD doesn't care to discuss details of the case. It's an ongoing investigation, you know. So we're left with what they say publicly. And our own research.

I believe Mike when he says they were at Community Center. I believe that Dusty started his night there. I just want to know that if he did pass out on Commercial and end up at Mike and his sister's later or not? And why does Asher say different?

Dustin's relationship with Streeter was the highlight of the grand jury after all! Something about that relationship may have brought unfortunate people into Suzie's life.

Attachments

• recla.png
    recla.png
    268.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Why is getting to the bottom of Dustin and Mike's alibi and where they were and proving their credibility so frowned upon here?

Dustin's relationship with Streeter was the highlight of the grand jury!

That's a quote from Dusty. That would be what he was asked about. If there is still a gag order we don't have a full picture of what went on or if Suzie, Sherrill and Stacy's disappearance was being looked into as being connected to something larger. The women are still missing. Clinging to old theories that have been investigated to death without any success or leads, might be why this case is cold. I don't mean that to you personally. I mean that more towards law enforcement and TV shows. It just doesn't seem to be helping.

Why would Mike’s documents matter then since Asher is a cop just like the ones Mike was questioned by? They all were the same team.

So you give things said on a tabloid tv show 27 years later by an officer that has not worked the case in 24 yrs the same credence as documents in official police files that were written 27 yrs ago by official officers working the case at that time?

I believe Mike when he says they were at Community Center. I believe that Dusty started his night there. I just want to know that if he did pass out on Commercial and end up at Mike and his sister's later or not? And why does Asher say different?

Dustin's relationship with Streeter was the highlight of the grand jury after all! Something about that relationship may have brought unfortunate people into Suzie's life.

This just means Dusty’s questions were centered on that, NOT that the grand jury’s questioning as a whole was centered on that. There is a huge difference.

If Asher is wrong, why would he say it? Why would he mention the car? No motive for him to do it. Even if he has a weird hard-on for driving a wedge between the families.

I am not trying to be pedantic or badger you Ms. Clay. But your husband said something, not just a little different, but completely different than two things Asher said. Asher was lead detective. He had access to more than just the files you had which are just questionings. They had access to other people and corroboration. You don't have all of that.

Mike said he was at the concert which was located at a building EXACTLY at the intersection Asher said Dusty was seen. Mike then said he and Dusty went back to his place after helping unload the equipment. It was late, it is what most people do.

I honestly don’t think Asher talked to anyone and refreshed his memory at all for this show, because I really don’t think he cares. I also don’t think he is a very honorable person because if he were he would not try and slant things so much against Sherrill and Suzie. Making out one to be an angel and the other two to be the opposite does not help this case, it actually hurts it. He has not been a police officer for Springfield for 24 yrs.

So you give things said on a tabloid tv show 27 years later by an officer that has not worked the case in 24 yrs the same credence as documents in official police files that were written 27 yrs ago by official officers working the case at that time?
It’s not a tabloid show saying it. It was the literal lead investigator. The show was the medium. This wasn’t edited.

And he was lead investigator when your husband’s questioning happened.

You’re saying Asher wouldn’t have seen the same documents, from 1992-1994, that you possess?

Why is Mike’s memory perfect but a cop, whose entire career is investigating and being detailed and thorough, has the bad memory?

Your document was signed off by Ron Hutcheson. Asher was his superior at the time!

This just means Dusty’s questions were centered on that, NOT that the grand jury’s questioning as a whole was centered on that. There is a huge difference.
I agree. But my point was that minimizing the whereabouts of Dusty and people who were associated and facts surrounding him and Suzie's car shouldn't be dismissed as nothing. Especially when their relationship may have been the start of some dangerous people associated with GJ3 entering Suzie's life.

It’s not a tabloid show saying it. It was the literal lead investigator. The show was the medium. This wasn’t edited.

And he was lead investigator when your husband’s questioning happened.

You’re saying Asher wouldn’t have seen the same documents, from 1992-1994, that you possess?

Why is Mike’s memory perfect but a cop, whose entire career is investigating and being detailed and thorough, has the bad memory?

Your document was signed off by Ron Hutcheson. Asher was his superior at the time!

So your answer is yes. You feel what is said on a tabloid crime show 27 years later as much as real time documents.

I agree. But my point was that minimizing the whereabouts of Dusty and people who were associated and facts surrounding him and Suzie's car shouldn't be dismissed as nothing. Especially when their relationship may have been the start of some dangerous people associated with GJ3 entering Suzie's life.

So why use the wording you did? You basically misinterpreted it to maximize your point.

So your answer is yes. You feel what is said on a tabloid crime show 27 years later as much as real time documents.
Ms. Clay, please don't twist what I said. The tabloid producers didn't say this.

I believe Asher, the boss of the person who administered Mike’s questioning, knows more about the facts than you do regarding this case.

The tabloid producers didn’t say it. So do you also think Stu and Ms McCall are “tabloid” people? Even in regards to Bartt, all Asher said was that he was "sloshed" in a condescending tone. While his tone was awful, Bartt himself admitted to being drunk and passed out on the Disappeared show. And he can clarify now if he wants. I believe Bartt had nothing to do with this and I think Asher's divisibe technique is apparent. No doubt.

Doesn't mean he's lying. Even if he's exaggerating.

More spinning.

I believe Asher, the boss of the person who administered Mike’s questioning, knows more about the facts than you do regarding this case.

The tabloid producers didn’t say it. So do you also think Stu and Ms McCall are “tabloid” people?

I believe the McCalls are desperate parents willing to do tabloid tv for any kind of hope to find their daughter and answers. My heart goes out to them and that is why I only tell the truth about this because that is the only way this will be solved.

I believe the McCalls are desperate parents willing to do tabloid tv for any kind of hope to find their daughter and answers. My heart goes out to them and that is why I only tell the truth about this because that is the only way this will be solved.
Then you agree we should get to the bottom of the truth, right? If Mike is right, why are cops saying different?

The Car and Dustin's alibi are VERY important facts to know. They aren't measly unimportant details.

Ron Hutcheson's, who administered the lie detector test for the grave robbers, boss was David Asher.

So tell me Ms. Clay, how can Asher be wrong about the facts when he literally was the superior of Hutcheson, who signed off on your polygraphs? Hutcheson was a corporal at the time. Asher was Sergeant and lead detective on the case.

Are you saying Hutcheson would keep lie detector information from Asher? And that Asher wouldn't be shown evidence and interrogation details?

Then you agree we should get to the bottom of the truth, right? If Mike is right, why are cops saying different?

The Car and Dustin's alibi are VERY important facts to know. They aren't measly unimportant details.

Asher said different on a tv show. He is no longer a police officer. Saying the cops are saying different is very misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther