Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

MJ was a peadophile. He's dead, so he's got away with having to atone for his disgusting crimes. The only justice that can be done now is for him to have that word attached to his name for the rest of eternity, because that's what he was.

Attention MJ Defenders! Anybody ready to answer these questions yet?

1. What was a middle aged man doing with underage boys in his bed?

2. Why do you think this was ok for him to do?

3. Are you ok with all middle aged men inviting 10 year olds to spend the night in their bed or just famous ones?

4. Exactly what level of fame does one have to achieve for predatory behaviour to become acceptable and how do we measure this? Twitter followers? Record sales? You Tube views?

Yeah, anyone who wasn't physically or emotionally affected can just move on. No skin off their nose. MJ's victims aren't granted that luxury. His was the ultimate betrayal of those he professed to love. They may never be able to move on. I hope they can. I hope they will.

Michael Jackson did many many great things for humans and children in particular.

You are saying he should halt that completely because some truly sick people of power put a smear hit out on him. I disagree wholeheartedly.

You can do many great things for children without them ever having to set foot in your bedroom!!

Just catching up with this thread as it has been bumped.

BBM : This is foul. Stop reading Jackson propaganda and actually educate yourself about CSA. You know nothing about grooming do you? About how peadophiles select their victims and get them to go along with the abuse. How they make them feel complicit. How they convince them that this is how people show love. How they emotionally blackmail them.

Instead of Michael Jackson, let's call him Mickey Johnson. He's a 40 year old plumber who lives in social housing and he has 8 year olds stay over with him every night. He tells everyone that he just loves kids because he grew up in care and didn't really have a childhood. He admits that these kids sleep in his bed. You ok with that? Are you still turning a blind eye now?

What Jackson defenders fail to recognise is that their denials are dangerous, that wilfully ignoring the signs of peadophilia puts children in danger. There may be a child in your life right now who needs you to open your God damned eyes. There might be a child in your life who needs to hear that they can speak and that they will be believed. But Jackson defenders don't ever think of this; all they care about is their idol's reputation. Then they come at those of us who are educated. Those of us who put our money where our mouth is, some of whom may even have lived this, and insult us and call us names.

Wade and James; I believe you. I love you, I support you and I will fight until my last breath to help children who went through what you did.

Excellent post Allybee,thankyou

The Neverland Ranch was a billionaire's equivalent of "would you like to come to my house and see some puppies?" It was built for the sole purpose of luring and abusing children.

MJ was not a little boy that never grew up. He was a grown man who knew exactly what he was doing and was fully accountable for his actions.

Well, Now There’s a Michael Jackson Biopic Reportedly on the Way

"The musical will be tackling “those extraordinary circumstances, for better or for worse, so hopefully we can all have a little bit more empathy with him, his downfalls, his demons, his struggles,” he told Essence."

This new project has been green-lighted by the Jackson Estate. Now they know the truth is out there and that the abuser's victims are going to have their day in court, they are changing the narrative. They are dropping the "MJ was perfect, innocent and misunderstood" narrative that they have peddling for decades as they know it is no longer going to wash. Now trying to garner sympathy and excuse his behaviour in an attempt to salvage what is left of his reputation. Predictable.

As would most reasonable people.

You know, most reasonable people would see the problem with a grown man sharing his bed with other people's little boys. Most reasonable people would understand that it is not normal for middle aged men to walk around holding hands with little boys who are not their own. Most reasonable people would question why a middle aged popstar would want to take little boys away from their families, friends and education to satisfy his own needs and then later ditch them for a younger model. Most reasonable people would read and digest the plethora of scientific and psychological studies that show this behaviour as being indicative of peadophilia. Most reasonable people would then make the connection between these behaviours and the multiple accusations of child abuse against said middle aged man. But I suppose being reasonable isn't a trait shared by absolutely everybody.

You know, most reasonable people would see the problem with a grown man sharing his bed with other people's little boys. Most reasonable people would understand that it is not normal for middle aged men to walk around holding hands with little boys who are not their own. Most reasonable people would question why a middle aged popstar would want to take little boys away from their families, friends and education to satisfy his own needs and then later ditch them for a younger model. Most reasonable people would read and digest the plethora of scientific and psychological studies that show this behaviour as being indicative of peadophilia. Most reasonable people would then make the connection between these behaviours and the multiple accusations of child abuse against said middle aged man. But I suppose being reasonable isn't a trait shared by absolutely everybody.

There is nothing reasonable about closing your eyes to child abuse. Nothing.

Yesssss! You said all the things I was thinking, but posted much more eloquently than I could have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back