GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Pommy, I had not seen this one:
NOV 22, 2019
RAW: Photos show Patrick Frazee outside Kelsey Berreth's apartment the day of her murder
A sequence of surveillance photos from outside Kelsey Berreth's apartment the day of her murder
A sequence of surveillance photos from outside Kelsey's home

----

Does anyone else see what I see over PF's right shoulder in the shot of him with the door open that was recorded at at 4:20:59? It is about 23 seconds into the video. The door is open and we can see the wall inside. I don't want to say what I think I'm seeing in case it's my eyes playing tricks on me. But I can't un-see it now. :eek::mad:
I didn't see it until you pointed it out. I've zoomed, I've used a magnifying glass, etc. and before anyone here mentioned blood, that is what I saw. It makes me ill to know that Baby K saw that. :(

Too bad there wasn't a photo of the door open when the three of them entered the townhouse. MOO

Wouldn’t that much dried blood have stained the walls? I just imagine trying to get it up and once it’s wet with bleach it just spreads and makes a bigger mess. Idk, maybe I’m not as good a house cleaner as KK was.
I thought the same myself. Even with bleach, depending upon how long the stain is there and how it is treated, some blood would stain- it might be faint, but you can still see it. Maybe that's why she pretended that she left some for LE to find- she couldn't get it all off.

I didn't see it until you pointed it out. I've zoomed, I've used a magnifying glass, etc. and before anyone here mentioned blood, that is what I saw. It makes me ill to know that Baby K saw that. :(

Too bad there wasn't a photo of the door open when the three of them entered the townhouse. MOO

BBM. Me too. I felt so sick when I saw it. I know it's just a moment in a video and doesn't tell us how long the door was open but it seems like he is standing there with Baby K and both are looking towards the bloody scene inside. I was feeling skeptical about KK's claims of how high the blood was until I saw this photo. Seeing that photo made me believe without a doubt PF murdered KB with so much brutality that her blood covered the walls up high. This is gruesome. Sickening. Horrifying. Words are not enough... And PF let his baby see that scene. :mad:

MOO.

Yes, they are. I posted the link to the photos when I posted the video. They are here:

A sequence of surveillance photos from outside Kelsey Berreth's apartment the day of her murder

ETA, I wonder if what we can see depends on the device used.

Oh, I missed that link. Thanks. I am using Firefox but I can't see those images at that link in Firefox (I get blank white boxes). I had to open Chrome to view those images. I see what you are saying-- it is harder to see but the image is also smaller on the screen because it is showing the photo details on the side. If I blow it up I still see something. MOO.

Original image screenshot:
upload_2019-11-24_12-18-16.png

Crop from Google Chrome Screenshot Size Increased 3X:
upload_2019-11-24_12-19-37.png
upload_2019-11-24_12-18-16.png
upload_2019-11-24_12-19-37.png

Source link:

Good point that maybe she already knew he would be late for dinner??

I know PF called his mother @4:30 and told her he was going to be late. I’m not sure if it was ever said by SF2 if PF gave an excuse to them once he got there why he was late?

JMO

Brother was there at 2:30. So he calls her two hours later?

NOV 23, 2019
Patrick Frazee case: 'Deal with the devil' came at a cost after Kelsey Berreth death
Patrick Frazee is headed to prison for the cold-blooded murder of his fiancee and mother of his daughter, but the mistress who did nothing to prevent it and willingly helped him — allegedly doing “everything but swing the bat” — will get a slap on the wrist.

[...]

“She didn’t deserve this plea deal,” Cheryl Berreth said.

[...]

Despite the controversy, plea agreements — even generous deals — are hardly uncommon in local courts.

What May called “a deal with the devil” happens nearly every day in El Paso and Teller counties, where the vast majority of criminal cases end in negotiated settlements. By holding out the promise of reduced sentences, prosecutors secure convictions, ease crowded dockets and bolster their cases with new evidence obtained through the deals.

[...]

“Sometimes it’s they don’t have anything else and this is their long shot — this is what they got to put all their eggs in this basket for,” said Tracey Eubanks, a Colorado Springs criminal defense attorney. She’s seen clients spared by plea deals, but also sunk by them, as when an alleged accomplice turned state’s evidence and took the stand against them.

But forced cooperation can have mixed results, raising questions about the informer’s motivations and veracity, as evidenced by the withering cross-examinations in the Frazee trial.

[...]

Jurors generally demand evidence to corroborate an informant’s story, Eubanks said.

[...]

That was no different in Cripple Creek.

[...]

Until Lee came forward, investigators testified they had essentially no case against Frazee.

A search of Frazee’s property a few days before Lee’s involvement came up empty. Several dogs trained to discover human remains found nothing. And investigators said they found no evidence of any previous burn pile — past or present — anywhere on the 40-acre ranch.

Investigators found new evidence in all those locations after interviewing Lee, along with discovering a blood stain under floorboards in the living room, fireplace, a baby gate and high on a wall in Berreth's townhouse.

[...]

And baby K is facing towards the inside of the condo...she saw everything. :( He's a monster.
MOO

I'm sure that's not out of the ordinary for her, she has dogs,and horses so that's most likely routine been there done that chores. I think this goes beyond the pale. I really hope LEO looks further into that.
MOO
I also wondered if wasn’t very pleasant meant that what she was cleaning up was not pleasant or PF was being abusive like JM described.

Righhhhhht????

Almost that entire episode was a regurge of their prior episodes.

Basically, the only new material was the interview with the prosecution team.
It was worth watching to see Dan May talking about the deal with KK, to hear his thoughts on her upcoming sentencing, and the very end of the show where he was asked if justice was served, at which point he started crying and said that justice would be KB sitting there talking instead of him.

I do think that when KK's sentencing date rolls around, the DA will be recommending that she serve the max sentence.

It's clear that making this deal came at a great cost to him, and he dearly wishes he wouldn't have needed her.
Sometimes doing the right thing doesn't feel right.
He did the right thing.

PF's going away forever.
Baby K will be raised in a safe and loving home with the B's.
That's the best outcome that anyone could have hoped to salvage from PF's devastatingly senseless actions.

JMO.
^^^
THIS!
Dan May nailed it. Real justice would be KB living her life and raising her daughter in a loving environment.

PF being removed from society to never harm another, and baby K in the arms of her maternal grandparents is next best.

As for KKL, she got a deal, but having a felony conviction on her record, and being internationally shamed and universally hated is her life sentence, in addition to any time she will serve. And I, too, hope she gets the max the law will allow. Dan May did what was necessary to put PF away. I'm grateful for that. MOO

"When I first walked in, I saw blood all over the floor. I saw blood up the wall," Lee said during the walk-through. She said Frazee told her to come over to help clean up a mess, and when she arrived she saw blood splattered on the walls and floors and on random items around the kitchen.

"That cinnamon roll pan had blood on the tinfoil," she told investigators in the newly released video.
Crime scene footage from Kelsey Berreth murder released
I knew KB would have covered the cinnamon rolls. (I know, not the rolls again!) That was a clue that KB did not leave voluntarily, along with both of her vehicles and the suitcase remaining at/in her condo. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon