GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 217345 View attachment 217346
Call me crazy, but could this be a tote in front of him and he's holding it vertical with his left hand, and unlocking the door with his right??
Possible. Though I would think that tote is too heavy for the way he's holding it.

(Made me wonder initially if he had help lifting the tote, actually. With her body in it... seems it would weigh a lot.)

Last edited:
The more I learn,and see, the more I think she's lying about her reason for leaving the blood in certain spots. She was too lazy to do a thorough job, plus the fact there was so much blood everywhere no way she could get all of it. So she just decided to say F it. Like Hell she left it for Kelsey,and the Berteths. She just knew it was literally bloody impossible to get it all.
MOO
Yes totally agree. She didn't leave it on purpose...she just knows the spots she saw that she was too lazy to bother with.
F it is right.

Maybe he was great at the Texas Two Step. I made that mistake with one marriage. I also was a recipient of the “only *advertiser censored* get their nails done.”

Pleased you are out of that marriage, and now have great nails.
I guess KK is still stupid, and has not learnt much, only to run to a Lawyer, immediately there is trouble, for her.
It worked here.

@PommyMommy
In the media thread, post #1231, there are videos of the walk-throughs at the ranch, and of the cadaver dogs, but the one at KB's apartment doesn't seem to be there (just a duplicate of part 1 ranch). Is the KB apartment walk-through posted anywhere else in the media thread? (I remember seeing part of it but am having trouble locating it!)
TIA!

Clayton Sandell - ABC News has all of the videos and photos posted on his Facebook page. Here’s the link of the walk-through video of Kelsey’s condo.

Krystal Lee Tour of Kelsey Berreth Condo

Maybe he was great at the Texas Two Step. I made that mistake with one marriage. I also was a recipient of the “only *advertiser censored* get their nails done.”
Well this "*advertiser censored*" got her nails done yesterday, FWIW, along with a few other "*advertiser censored*" who looked like soccer moms to me. But what do I know? ;):cool:

Sorry you got mixed up with one of those. I was glancing at a book about relationships in the bookstore; shoulda bought it. It described the difference between 'character' and 'personality'. Many of us get attracted to personality and fail to look for character. We will not make that mistake again. MOO

well I'm just grateful the neighbors camera did not get a glimpse of poor KB on that floor. I don't want to see it and I would not want it to be around for her mom, dad, brother and aunt to see let alone lil K.
I'm sure CC would try to spin even that.

Last edited:
so even though I have said he would have done this to someone sooner or later...I still don't get what the real reason was behind all of this was. He doesn't care about lil K. He and his siblings are still bickering over money. He was planning this for almost an entire year. Was he just tired of her and figured he could get insurance money and social security survivor benefits from lil K?

Sorry I guess I can't understand donkey groomer. And I know he is krazy but he just couldn't understand that tons of people would miss her..like no one would notice....like Scott Peterson.
So glad baby K is outta there. That needs to be permanent.

Last edited:
Per Sam somewhere in his Q and A, the jury requested that particular photo because inadvertently it hadn't been included with the series they were given for deliberation.

MOO

Was PF at Walmart then between the 12:30ish photo at KB's door and 1:30ish when the three of them entered?

Was PF at Walmart then between the 12:30ish photo at KB's door and 1:30ish when the three of them entered?

Tippy Lynn has a better one somewhere, but here is a general timeline also.

12:31 and 12:33 p.m.: Frazee calls Berreth's cell phone in a 35-second call, and there is an incoming call from Berreth to Frazee listed as 8 seconds in length in the affidavit. The affidavit says that both of their cell phones connected to the same cell tower in Woodland Park

12:41 p.m.: A text message was exchanged between Berreth and Frazee.

12:54 – 1:17 p.m.: Frazee was captured on surveillance video at the Walmart in Woodland Park carrying a baby carrier with a blanket similar to the one seen in the Safeway footage. Investigators wrote in the affidavit that they believe their 1-year-old daughter was in the carrier at the time.

Kelsey Berreth case: Timeline of investigation, murder trial

ETA: Remember to keep in mind that the times on the photos are NOT all correct per testimony MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member