Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

Interview with GA: Teresa Sievers' mother
Date: July 2nd, 2015 (four days after the murder)

29:06 GA speculates that Teresa had just recently been granted her licence to bear arms (permit) but wasn't sure whether Teresa had purchased a personal firearm or not before her death

(MS would have been aware of this. Had he tried to postpone this purchase so that Teresa wasn't armed before the murder was meant to take place? Did he have firearms present in the home? I'm from Australia so I'd be interested to know whether it is legal in the state of Florida to conceal and carry?)

34:16 (It's not even case related, but simply reflective of the kind of person Teresa was. GA is describing the way that Teresa would bring food with her everywhere she went, every time she visit. She says that T was getting to the point where she wanted the girls to make their own decisions when it came to food. That they'd created the foundation for healthy eating but that the girls were now old enough to choose for themselves. I just think this incredible, strong parenting on T's behalf. Health and wellbeing was such a integral part of Teresa's life and such a huge passion of hers. The girls were still very young. Many parents would only allow their children a sense of self-governance at an older age - early to mid teens. Despite Teresa's convictions to her practice and lifestyle, she wanted to allow her daughters the freedom to decide for themselves. I just found this interesting and note-worthy when constructing a picture of who Teresa was as a mother.)

38:38 Investigator mentions MP. GA immediately recognises the name and exclaims, "That's the doctor! That's the doctor that Mark called. Well I guess Sandra called Mark on his cell phone I guess about 9.30 Monday morning. And says Mark, doctor hasn't come in yet and that's not like her. Do you think maybe she overslept? Mark says "Not likely, she might be running a few minutes late" but you know, she was always on time to get to work. So now he's trying to get a hold of her, I'm trying to get a hold of her, texting her and this and that and we're not getting any answers and he's already in tears. He didn't know what happened but he's already in tears thinking the worst. And I'm saying, "Mark, you've got to be calm and collected. You've got to see that there's a rational reason for this".

"So finally he just couldn't get a hold of her so he says I gotta go to the - oh I know, he says, check for her phone! And it showed that it only had 4% left on it and he said that she was having problems with her phone keeping a charge. She took home a charger so he didn't have a complete charger - he was using my charger. So anyways, he called Mark, he saw if Mark's around. I think he called Mark first, he didn't answer, he left a message. So in the meantime, because he didn't get an answer, he called his mother. And they were heading out - I just found out - that they were actually on the road.

"And then Mark called back to my son in law and said "Well I'm right around the corner so I'll go check on her. And they made some joking comments about how it could all go about should he go through the front door. I guess Mark says maybe I should go in...? Mark told him to use the code. And see I don't remember exactly how it went but he says well maybe you better go through the front door. But then he (MP) says "But if I go through the front door, Teresa's got a gun she might think it's an intruder and shoot me and then it'll come out that Teresa shot her best friends husband" because she didn't know who he was, thinking he was an intruder so they start laughing about it and so evidently when she didn't answer the front door, he went around the back and used the code. And that's when he called Mark and says, "Mark, you've gotta come home. Now. Fast." And I guess he must have told him that she was dead and then we were both up in the yard, screaming, crying. And I says, "You can't tell the kids now!" So he knew their psychologist that they were with that had seen the kids for different situations and they were on vacation but he was able to reach the husband who was out hiking and told what happened. He ran back to the cabin to wake up his wife and they talked.

"I don't think you should tell the kids anything right now except that we were going home, "Mimi's coming home with us" and that's what we did. They were a little kinda apprehensive trying to understand what was going on. We were trying to make light of it, "Mimi's coming down with us" and we didn't tell them until we got back to Bonnie's house because we couldn't get into the house and then her partner, L and her husband came over... And then we told the kids. J was screaming her head off, C - she's such a tough cookie. She was sobbing, sobbing hard but you know maybe because she was a little bit younger she didn't know how to express her feelings. She didn't scream like J did. But now J - she's so intuitive - she's like her mother almost - you know spirit-wise. "Mommy's not here with her body but I know she's here in spirit." And, you could "feel her energy" - this is her 11-year-old daughter."

(I don't know where the claims come from that many people here have made that the moment MS first told GA that Teresa was dead was during the flight back to Florida. In this interview, GA herself says that it happened right after MS recieved the call from Dr P. However, Dr P testifies under oath that he did not tell MS that Teresa had died. He says that this was not something he would do over the phone. Therefore there is a huge discrepancy present here. Dr P says that he didn't tell Mark. GA seems to think that he did. "I guess he must have told him that she was dead." GA knows a lot about and can quote the conversation MS had with Dr P. Did MS use speakerphone while taking this call, was it loud enough for GA to hear both MS and Dr P or was the content of the call relayed back to GA once MS was off the phone? If he had been using speaker, it can be assumed that GA would have heard the moment that MP supposedly told MS that Teresa was dead. She only says that she guesses MP must have told him, but she remembers them talking about how MP would get into the house and laughing about the potential of being mistaken by T as an intruder and getting shot.

MOO - but I believe MP didn't tell MS that Teresa was dead. MS knew it was done when MP called after entering the home and found her body and confirmed it for him just by saying "you have to come home now. Fast." If this really was all he'd said - especially if he'd indeed used the word "fast" - this would leave the possibility that Teresa was only injured and needed the immediate presence of her family. There's no way that MS could have assumed that Teresa was, in fact, dead unless he'd asked more and recieved a defintive answer - which MP testifies didn't happen. He claims that MS only asked if it was a burglary.

Contrary to popular belief, this interview reveals that MS told GA that Teresa was dead while they were still interstate, NOT while they were flying back to Florida. It also shows that MS revealed this information to GA after the call from MP. Many of us are wondering whether MS received formal confirmation that his wife had been murdered. I speculate that MS made it very clear that he already knew - even though MP claims he never told MS. This is incredibly damning if, in fact, all statements are true. I'm very much inclined to believe GA's statements - especially in this interview. It took place just a few days after she'd learned of her daughter's death. The memories were fresh and vivid. She even remembers the silver nail polish on Teresa's toes. When asked if she had any more questions for the detective, she replies that she just wants them to find whoever did this to her daughter. Her main priority (other than supporting her grieving family) is to assist the investigation. There is no plausible reason why she would want to lie. She doesn't describe any bond or close relationship between herself and MS. She is not protecting him. She goes into detail about the girls' heartbreaking reactions to the news but only touches on "screaming and crying" in the yard with MS. He took her away from the home to tell her what he knew. What were those moments like? Did GA have any indication as he led her out there that he knew something terrible had happened?

I'd like to know her recollection about his demeanour that day. Did she see or hear him call his mother after his attempt to call Dr P? (If he really is involved, did he really want to risk having his own mother find Teresa's bludgeoned body?) What was he like as he booked the plane tickets for that day? What really happened on the flight home? Did they attempt to go back to the family home? Because wouldn't the girls have seen the presence of crime scene technicians and law enforcement swarming the home? GA and MS knew by this point that Teresa was dead so if, in fact, MS had tried to go back to their family home, this would indicate that he wanted to see the commotion and attention that his wife's murder had stirred up. He would have wanted for GA and the girls to see that it was real. But GA says that they "couldn't get into the house" and went to MS' mother's house instead. This makes it unclear whether there was an attempt made to go to the Sievers' residence or whether they went straight to Bonnie's.

How quickly did the news spread?! And who notified the staff at the medical practice for them to all be present at Bonnie's once the family returned to Florida?

GA first claims that she didn't know whether or not Teresa had a personal firearm, but later says that MP refused to enter through the front door because "Teresa's got a gun". For me, this proves her truthfulness because she's not relying on the words of others and after-the-fact knowledge to construct her answers. She could have said, "I didn't know whether she had one but MP claimed that she did." She just said that she didn't know, but later said that MP knew that she had one.

BBM ( your MOO)
I ageee , this should be brought up in closing with the jury referred to reviewing TS mother’s police interview. This proves MS hired the hit.
I have faith in the jurors. Too many bloody dots connect to Mark!

MOO

ADMIN NOTE

Power posting - Long diatribes posted back to back continually dominating the discussion is forbidden. The intent is further a personal agenda and will result in banning. Again. For the 4th time in less than a month.

I was partially right. Thanks for clarifying. So many details!
Oh gosh.... I wasn't looking to contradict you--that would be rude. I was just relaying what I had recently learned--there are so many details and I am certainly not in the know about all about them. =)

At this time, I feel very uncomfortable with the juxtaposition of the prosecution of the case is going right now, which is nowhere, and what has been posted here.

Many of us have followed this from the very very beginning and are wondering why so many things have not been brought up. At least I am.

Perhaps the prosecution doesn't want to open the door to many things that we know here that folks are talking about recently.

It seems so out of turn to be talking about it in the thread, when it is not being talked about in court.

That is the juxtaposition.

Is it needed to prosecute him and give him what he deserves?

Is the prosecution avoiding such?

I'm in a quandary as far as why the prosecution is so all over the place but not getting to the point.

If I was on the jury right now, well I don't want to say what what I would want
.. MOO it is not good as to the prosecution.

I don't think they're making the case and I wonder if they are sidestepping?

I just can't figure out why the prosecution is not doing what they need to do to prosecute him if that makes sense. My heart hurts for the family as I can't imagine what they are thinking right now.

I've never said this about any case before, but this is the worst prosecution I've ever seen in my entire years of following trials, and that's been decades.

LS wanted to shift the negativity... oh boy, she's talking out of both sides of her mouth. She told investigators so many negative things about (Mother) Teresa. MOO, she made TS sound completely screwed up. Only LS was going to be able to help her. Some I wonder why she shared and how would it help find the murderer?

Thanks for finding it, but IMO, this news interview was to draw more business for LS, or maybe more money into the funding site.

Just my own opinion
I thought it was interesting that Teresa's mother in her interview with LE mentions that Teresa was very unhappy with Sandra too. She said that she wanted to fire her but that it would be too much work to train someone else to get them up to speed on her job or something to that effect.
Yes, for someone who was concerned about "negativity", LS was full of unnecessary and unkind things to say--and without having anything to back it up other than she just "knows things" Her psychic abilities aren't that good since she seemed to have a paranoid fantasy that Teresa was murdered by some pharmaceutical "mafia" who seek to quiet all doctors who dare to open healing up behind prescribing pills and surgery,etc. I don't believe many of the things that she said about Teresa. Like how without Teresa telling her that she "knew" that she had feelings for women. She couldn't possibly know that--she may have been projecting too--maybe she herself was enamored with Teresa.

I found this text that Mark sent to Teresa--something that he found on Facebook that he thought was funny. I don't see her reply. How odd:
5/24/2015 8:49:26 PM(UTC-5), +13142390173 (Sievers Mark & Teresa)
from facebook: thought it was funny...
BEST DIVORCE LETTER EVER
Dear Wife,
I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I’ve been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it.
These last 2 weeks have been hell. ... Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw. Last week, you
came home & didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in
2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don’t tell me you love me anymore; you don’t want sex or anything
that connects us as husband & wife. Either you’re cheating on me or you don’t love me anymore; whatever the case, I'm gone,
Your EX-Husband
P.S. don't try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!
Dear Ex-Husband,
Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It’s true you & Ihave been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry
from what you’ve been. Iwatch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping Too bad that doesn't work. IDID
notice when you got a haircut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a girl!' Since my mother raised me not to
say anything if you can’t say something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused
with MY SISTER, becauseI stopped eating pork 7 years ago. About those new silk boxers; I turned away from you because the $49.99 price
tag was still on them, & I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning. After all of this, I still loved
you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars,Iquit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got
home you were gone.. Everything happens for a reason, i guess, i hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that
the letter you wrote ensures you won’t get a dime from me. So take care.
Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free!
P.S. I don’t know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem. (57402)

I'm don't know, I just don't know.

Mark would be an incredibly stupid sex maniac to leave that gathering, with his daughters, to take them to the beach to meet up for sex with Mrs. P. Did they do it in the sun for him to get a sunburn?

I'm more likely to believe he had to talk to Mrs. P to beg her or blackmail her to not tell all she knew to LE. Maybe they did have something going on. It might be best if she isn't called and I'll tell you why I say that.

At this point, Dr. P's testimony is one of the strongest in the trial. He gives us the ah-ha certainty that Mark had this premeditated. He called Dr. P the night before Teresa was killed.

It'd probably lessen the impact of Dr. P's testimony if the jury thought he was actually jealous or resentful of his wife and Mark having something going on. JMO
Do we know if Dr. P and his lawyer wife are still married? TIA!

I found this text that Mark sent to Teresa--something that he found on Facebook that he thought was funny. I don't see her reply. How odd:
5/24/2015 8:49:26 PM(UTC-5), +13142390173 (Sievers Mark & Teresa)
from facebook: thought it was funny...
BEST DIVORCE LETTER EVER
Dear Wife,
I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I’ve been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it.
These last 2 weeks have been hell. ... Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw. Last week, you
came home & didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in
2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don’t tell me you love me anymore; you don’t want sex or anything
that connects us as husband & wife. Either you’re cheating on me or you don’t love me anymore; whatever the case, I'm gone,
Your EX-Husband
P.S. don't try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!
Dear Ex-Husband,
Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It’s true you & Ihave been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry
from what you’ve been. Iwatch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping Too bad that doesn't work. IDID
notice when you got a haircut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a girl!' Since my mother raised me not to
say anything if you can’t say something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused
with MY SISTER, becauseI stopped eating pork 7 years ago. About those new silk boxers; I turned away from you because the $49.99 price
tag was still on them, & I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning. After all of this, I still loved
you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars,Iquit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got
home you were gone.. Everything happens for a reason, i guess, i hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that
the letter you wrote ensures you won’t get a dime from me. So take care.
Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free!
P.S. I don’t know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem. (57402)

You sure have found a lot of stuff, being a new member as of October 31st of this year.

You have more information than many of the folks here. Welcome to websleuths.

That's said, I know you were catching up and want to repost stuff, but during this trial at this time, I am trying to focus on the prosecution, and what evidence is against Mark to have a guilty plea.

I do appreciate you bringing up stuff for newbies, but as you are new here..

do you have information that you might think is helpful that the prosecution needs for giving him to the jury on a platter for a guilty plea?

How do we know that Teresa allegedly had a fantasy about CWW?
Is there text messages where that is discussed?
Was the defense attorney quizzing CWW about his sexual preference anything that is substantiated in messages?
The batches of texts are interesting but aren't sequential....they seem to jump around a lot--mostly grocery lists and stuff about patients.

How do we know that Teresa allegedly had a fantasy about CWW?
Is there text messages where that is discussed?
Was the defense attorney quizzing CWW about his sexual preference anything that is substantiated in messages?
The batches of texts are interesting but aren't sequential....they seem to jump around a lot--mostly grocery lists and stuff about patients.

I guess you have to read through it..

-Nin

Angie's Got Some 'Splaining to Do

CWW texted AW at 11:36pm, June 28, 2015. (Both on burners.) Probably to inform her that the deed was done, and they'd be on their way back.

At 1:05:00, discovery page 46, 121.

Last edited:
Has anyone listened to the health lecture given by Teresa and Lenka? I enjoyed this--I do think that Dr. Seviers was dynamic and exuded health. I would like to have had a doctor like her

She was such an intelligent, caring,vibrant person. She was going up against the big RX machine! Definitely a warrior! Mark was probably hoping the case would go in that direction...killed by the RX mafia.
That said, what polar opposites TS & MS were! He acted like a man child IMO.
Like the country song says ...she probably needed some whisky glasses to look at(and deal with) him!

MOO

Angie's Got Some 'Splaining to Do

CWW texted AW at 11:36pm, June 28, 2015. (Both on burners.) Probably to inform her that the deed was done, and they'd be on their way back.

At 1:05:00, discovery page 46, 121.

Wow. Yep. WHY did she herself have a burner phone? That is important to know. If we are to believe CWW's story that MS approached him to kill his wife or to find someone to do it--he must have known that CWW was open to such a dirty deed. Most of us have close friends--who would go to the grocery store for us when we are sick, take care of our cat while we are on vacation, lend us a few bucks when we are strapped for cash, but murder? Murder. CWW must have a much more sordid past than is already known. One of JRR neighbors said that Jimmy the Hammer was *known* for using hammers as WEAPONS. They went there planning to kill her with a hammer. It wasn't just a sick little joke said by Jimmy and CWW didn't just happen to pick up a hammer and keep it in his hand.
I think that CWW had his own motivation in this thing--there is RAGE in there. I don't believe that he only delivered 3 blows to Teresa--he likes to portray himself as the "good guy" murderer telling Jimmy that is enough and claiming that with his weak shoulders he doesn't think that his 3 other blows got her in the head--he is a LIAR.
His lies are IMO a real problem for the prosecution.

I will do just that.....I find the text messages to be mind numbing to an extent--so many little details of their life that you have to funnel through to find anything of substance.

Yes, that's true. Equally I hope Mark will testify and the prosecutor will ask him if he was innocent..as I am truly wondering, why he ran from LE, abandoned his kids and jumped the fence over to his neighbor's house to finally getting arrested in the back of their yard..

Just saying..

-Nin

BBM- IIRC, MS got the girls on the phone to pray with TS when she landed in Fort Myers. I just remember being appalled at that as he knew she was driving to her death. Chilling, IMO.

^^^This!^^^

Making a list in my head as to what I would like the Prosecution to bring up and reveal in trial. What's on everyone else's Prosecution Wish List?

What you mentioned is something small that has such impact if done right.

Did he pull over on the side of the road? Did one of the girls give Teresa a paper plate saying they were sorry? Can't trust my memory about these things.

Mark being willing to have a G*F to collect more money for having his wife killed when he had insurance policies worth about $5 million he expected to get. I'm sure it'd rile up some jurors. MOO, I want some feeling injected into this trial, some red-hot anger and disgust at Mark.

Some of the texts showing Mark's passive aggressive gas lighting of Teresa would help. I'm honestly not sure these Prosecutors could pull it off. We do need someone like Juan.

Yes, that's true. Equally I hope Mark will testify and the prosecutor will ask him if he was innocent..as I am truly wondering, why he ran from LE, abandoned his kids and jumped the fence over to his neighbor's house to finally getting arrested in the back of their yard..

Just saying..

-Nin
Fascinating. I didn't know that he ran from LE and jumped over a fence. That's kinda like OJ driving with a gun to his head....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back