: 139.0
Scars and marks: nothing
Clothing and accessories: unknown

Transportation methods: unknown
Dental
: Is not available
DNA: Is not available
Fingerprints: is not available

Circumstances: Cortni was last seen on 6/27/2016.

I'm not totally sure this is the same girl. Missing Cortni, according to Namus, has no middle name. Also the "Facebook" girl has blue eyes (could be contacts) "Our" Cortni has black eyes. I couldn't find anything about that she is found.

Last edited:
I'm not totally sure this is the same girl. Missing Cortni, according to Namus, has no middle name. Also the "Facebook" girl has blue eyes (could be contacts) "Our" Cortni has black eyes. I couldn't find anything about that she is found.

I assume Namus has just not listed all names and also i wonder that a blondish girl will have black eyes when i see her Namus pic

Thumbnail

Her school is like 40min from Rowlett, so all in the same area. I doubt that the name combination is so often...

This is quit disturbing...Is she or she not missing? It seems at some point she made her hair red.....orange or whatever color you would call it...I suppose she used "sexy" blue lenses.

The stuff on the videos could be funny....or maybe not.....I don't know this horse like laughing person...putting jokes on her....

She is non existing in the USA records....with her name.....and birth date...not with Corti,,,Kortni, Kortnie or Cortnie...but maybe they only come up with it from the older days.

Who is Brittny?
If you look on that fb profile, she has a Brittny listed as her sister...

I also do not think the listing of black eyes is correct. Humans do not have black irises...

Whoever entered that information didn't do a very good job, which is really irritating because wrong information in Namus could mean the difference in identifying someone or that person being forever "lost".

I don't know what to think about this case. Is this girl really missing or is she actually not missing and her parents know her whereabouts but can't accept her choices or are thinking she was/is endangered. She is 20 now.

It would be very rare to have blonde hair and very dark (black eyes). IMO no way. Either she has lenses or her hair is originally darker. Would be kind of a stupid entry in Namus. The file is still there, so what is going on? This girl was 15!!! when she went missing, the Namus file was created in April 30, 2018!!!!!

As an aside: I find the sister's FB very disturbing (and I honestly don't say that a lot)....maybe she has more recent accounts. You would think she would have posted about her missing sister....Nothing published about Cortni, besides a Namus file.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back