PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

Toxicology reports show the children had no drugs in their system.
Adams said he couldn’t comment on whether the children were injured prior to being hanged or if they put up a struggle.

Brinley went to preschool at Early Learning Community in Kutztown and Conner was in third grade at Greenwich-Lenhartsville Elementary School in the Kutztown Area School District. Superintendent Christian T. Temchatin said Conner’s teachers said he adored his little sister.

“He spoke lovingly of his sister Brinley,” Temchatin said. “Often when he would have the opportunity to pick a reward in school, he would select something that he could bring home for her.”
Pennsylvania mom charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged, DA says ‘horrific’ case ‘hits us in the heart’

We all knew she did this but none of us realised how depraved she truly was..

Bless little Connor who was loving and looking after his sister as it seems obvious their mother didn’t.

No punishment can ever be enough for this woman

Rest in peace sweet babies.. xx

Oh wow, I just saw this. What a deranged looney tune.

I had another one but I stupidly took a screenshot of a screenshot in a FB group rather than saving the actual screenshot from her FB. So I can’t post it. Unless I modify it maybe. I saw it myself on her FB when it was active. Similar weird face she posted.

How do these sick creeps find each other? It's gross enough that she was sexually abusing her dog and sending pictures of it, but the fact that the dude that received it didn't say "ew, gross don't do that" and just went along with it... My God, this is so disgusting.
It does seem like Conner and Brinley became a big nuisance, when she was talking about babysitting arrangements so she could meet up with the guy she was sending all of those pictures to. And it's not the fact that a single mother was trying to find someone to babysit her kids so she could go on dates (which, by all means, it's totally normal and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it), it's the way she talks about it. She's a creep, ew.

Where is that from?

Toxicology reports show the children had no drugs in their system.
Adams said he couldn’t comment on whether the children were injured prior to being hanged or if they put up a struggle.

Brinley went to preschool at Early Learning Community in Kutztown and Conner was in third grade at Greenwich-Lenhartsville Elementary School in the Kutztown Area School District. Superintendent Christian T. Temchatin said Conner’s teachers said he adored his little sister.

“He spoke lovingly of his sister Brinley,” Temchatin said. “Often when he would have the opportunity to pick a reward in school, he would select something that he could bring home for her.”
Pennsylvania mom charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged, DA says ‘horrific’ case ‘hits us in the heart’
Just breaks my heart. My 6 yr. old grandson will always choose a treat from the treasure box for his 2 yr. old brother.

As I’m reading - I see the M'Naghten rule/test written about as applicable in Pennsylvania. I’d never heard of it. Will you speak to this a little when you’re able @gitana1 ?

Yes. I alluded to it before when I talked about why she’s not legally insane. Legal insanity pursuant to the McNaghten rule would be either the person does not know what they’re doing, like they’re strangling someone but they think they’re strangling a lemon, or they don’t know that what they’re doing is wrong. That really limits the insanity defense. Most people who are actually insane would not be able to use the insanity defense.

Ugh. Just caught up and wow, not greatly surprised by the arrest, it really seemed the most likely result, but the rest... I tend not to be that affected by things I read on here but the dog just made me think "wtf?", that's a first. Hope the poor thing is being looked after by someone who actually cares for it now. My thoughts are very much with the elder brother, this must be devastating for him, I couldn't begin to imagine being in the middle of such a family collapse as this, hope he has some good support to get through all this.

Oh shoot! OK I'll put them back!

Thanks for posting those; the link with them in that's been linked here is blocked in Europe and Google hasn't cached it yet; being able to read the actual documents helped me make sense of the reactions in this thread. Sheesh, I couldn't have made that lot up even expecting the worst, kinda hoping she pleads guilty so we don't have to see what else comes out in the trial...

Conner and Brinley Snyder: Happy children who were not bullied, DA says after mom charged in their deaths

12/2/19

Berks County District Attorney John Adams on Monday also said he wanted to dispel any notion that Conner was bullied by fellow students at school.

[...]

At a news conference announcing homicide charges against Snyder, Adams said state police interviewed students and teachers and reviewed school bus video of Conner arriving home from school the day he was found hanged.

“The video shows no sign that Conner was in distress whatsoever. In fact, from the video he appears to be a happy child.”

[..]

“Conner was always smiling and happy,” Kutztown Area School District Superintendent Christian T. Temchatin said in a statement, adding that Conner had recently discovered a book series called “Dog Man," and would often giggle during reading workshop while pouring over the books in his third grade class at Greenwich-Lenhartsville Elementary School.

He said Conner had a growing love of science, “specifically rocks and minerals” and would often bring rocks to show his teacher.

“[Conner] spoke lovingly of his sister Brinley,” Temchatin said. “Often when he would have the opportunity to pick a reward in school, he would select something that he could bring home for her.

So did Mom have a job? Is it stay at home mom selling herself anyway she can online to any perv? I've missed that answer.

This is so sad and sick. I hope the oldest son is being held close.

He needs to be able to change his name and maybe be sent somewhere far away with friends or family so he can escape this horror.

My God.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS IN BERKS INVESTIGATION

Sept. 23, 4:37 p.m.

State police receive a call from Berks County 911 for a report of two victims, siblings age 8 and 4, found hanging and unresponsive in the basement of a home at 2442 Route 143 in Albany Township. The children were found by their mother, Lisa R. Snyder, 36, police report.

4:41 p.m.

Two Kempton Fire department EMTs arrive on scene and find the children hanging 3 feet apart from a “single wired cable with plastic coating and ends containing swivel eye snap hooks,” according to a search warrant return filed in the death investigation. The wire was wrapped around the main support beam of the basement and each end of wire wrapped around the necks of 8-year-old Conner Snyder and his 4-year-old sister, Brinley. Alongside the victims were two wooden dining room chairs knocked over.

Snyder tells a 911 dispatcher that Conner was bullied and had “made threats of doing this, but didn’t want to go alone,” according to a recording of the incident.

Authorities do not release details about how the children died, but say their deaths are under investigation and there is no danger to the public.

Sept. 24 through Sept. 30

Authorities take several things from the home including electronic devices and cellphones, computers, an iPad and Conner’s X-box gaming system.

Police say they are also seeking “a medium, black pit bull mixed dog, the dog’s weight on a scale and any photos of the dog.” Investigators say Snyder told them she owned the dog, that weighed about 50 pounds, and the dog was kept outside on the wire cable lead found wrapped around her children’s necks. Police say Snyder told them the dog had been given away.

Oct. 2

Police return to Snyder’s home to seize several more cellphones that they say they learned about in an interview with Snyder’s oldest son.

Oct. 12

Family and friends gather outside the Kempton Community Center for a balloon launch on what would have been Conner Snyder’s ninth birthday. In the crowd was 17-year-old Owen Snyder, Conner and Brinley’s older brother. Lisa Snyder did not attend.

Nov. 10

Lisa Snyder created her own Facebook group called “Remembering Conner & Brinley.” Snyder posted dozens of photos of her children.

Nov. 21

Snyder posts on her Facebook group that she’s turning off comments on her page after the media reported on the page.

Dec. 2

Lisa Snyder is charged with first-degree murder, third-degree murder, tampering with evidence, endangering the welfare of children, animal cruelty and sexual intercourse with a dog in connection with the deaths of her children. According to court records, Snyder is being held in Berks County jail without bail.

Timeline of events in investigation of Berks children found hanged in basement

Adams said Snyder told first responders that she attempted to get Brinley, who weighed about 40 pounds, down from the lead, but became overwhelmed by anxiety and left the basement to call 911. Rescue workers cut the children down.

Snyder never returned to the basement while paramedics worked to save the children, Adams said, which police found suspicious.

“I would agree that we all may think that a mother of children who are found hanging would make every effort possible to save them,” Adams said. “That was not done in this situation.”
McCallum said the children were returned to Snyder in February 2015 and the case was closed in November of that year.

Adams said the investigation didn’t reveal any mistakes on Children and Youth’s part in returning the children to Snyder.
Pa. mom charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged

OH! The dog lead was marked 'Super', and rated for up to 250 lbs.
The dog they had didn't warrant that type of lead.

That is exactly what I posted way back on thread #1 when we were discussing the dog’s mysterious disappearance! There should be no doubt in anyone’s mind now that the dog lead was purchased specifically for its utility as a murder weapon rather than for its intended use as a pet restraint.

Conner and Brinley Snyder: Happy children who were not bullied, DA says after mom charged in their deaths

12/2/19

Berks County District Attorney John Adams on Monday also said he wanted to dispel any notion that Conner was bullied by fellow students at school.

[...]

At a news conference announcing homicide charges against Snyder, Adams said state police interviewed students and teachers and reviewed school bus video of Conner arriving home from school the day he was found hanged.

“The video shows no sign that Conner was in distress whatsoever. In fact, from the video he appears to be a happy child.”

[..]

“Conner was always smiling and happy,” Kutztown Area School District Superintendent Christian T. Temchatin said in a statement, adding that Conner had recently discovered a book series called “Dog Man," and would often giggle during reading workshop while pouring over the books in his third grade class at Greenwich-Lenhartsville Elementary School.

He said Conner had a growing love of science, “specifically rocks and minerals” and would often bring rocks to show his teacher.

“[Conner] spoke lovingly of his sister Brinley,” Temchatin said. “Often when he would have the opportunity to pick a reward in school, he would select something that he could bring home for her.
Sorry, but there’s no way this poor little kid was “happy” living with that woman. He may have been feeling happy to be at school and away from her, I guess.

If you are easily offended please scroll past my post.

I cannot refer to that person as a mother, I cannot even refer to it as a woman. That thing is a demon.

My heart truly hurts for the terror, horror and pure torture that Conner and Brinley were made to endure. Two innocent children.

She attempted to blame it all on Conner. Pure authentic evil is what that demon is. Not insanity, just pure authentic evil with proven malice aforethough.

She also had sex with a dog, knowing that in civilized society, you do not do that. She sent a man she called "Daddy" photos of the act along with descriptions to him via Facebook. Hey demon, have sex with your "Daddy" instead of the dog. If your "Daddy was too far away, then just refrain.

Why should us civilized people support the evil uncivilized? Why should we pay for them to live a life incarcerated even if they received the death penalty. We all know how long the death penalty can drag out...

Does anyone truly believe that pure evil can have a conscience years behind bars? Well no, they never will.

Place them all on an isolated island and let them fend for themselves. No taxpayer monies, no chance to attempt to escape, no Correctional Officer injuries or deaths, no threat to public safety.

Let them kill each other off on an isolated island. They have no place in our society. My opinion only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back