Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I remembered that the will stated that the outstanding balance of the loan was to go to the estate. Anyone else remember that? I'm old and my memory deceives me at times teehee.

I'm not sure stating that FD has ZERO respect for the law and US process quite covers his response in answer to question from Atty Weinstein today regarding Family Court.

“In fact, you were given certain instructions by the judge in the domestic case and you failed to follow the court’s instructions isn’t that true?” asked Weinstein.

Fotis Dulos testified that he “respectfully disagreed with the judge.”

I'm going from memory here but my recollection is that this reference was to the entire issue of MT being with the 5 Dulos children. It was this decision by MT and FD to not comply with the Judge Heller order that cost him visitation and sent him to therapy. This I believe was also around the time that he changed his FB main picture to the drone picture of 8 children, MT and FD and the Suburban with all the ski gear (Not sure the Suburban was legal vehicle to carry 10 people, particularly with the car seats required etc.). As an aside, I hope LA keeps a picture of this Suburban vehicle scene handy in the event that FD and the Pattisville legal crew gears up to go after her for vehicle choices she might have made to transport the 5 Dulos children to safety on 5/24!

Some other gems from Court today:

"Until this afternoon, Jennifer Dulos' name hadn't come up much in the civil trial, but Weinstein brought up the couple's bitter split".

“You’re claiming Gloria Farber should give you gifts after you were unfaithful to her daughter?” said Weinstein to Fotis Dulos.

"Fotis Dulos testified the Farbers had a deal with him and Jennifer Dulos to give them money every year – one that he thought would continue even now".

Weinstein: “You expect Gloria Farber…to be giving you gifts, $14,000 a year, even after Jennifer is missing and you’ve been accused of criminal conduct in connection with her missing?”

Fotis Dulos: “I don’t expect anything, but I know what the agreement was.[BBM]

Gotta love the FD LONG MEMORY of any and all undocumented 'agreements' involving $$$$$$. He is like a dog with a bone IMO.

MOO

Well done @afitzy - it really is not that difficult when you break it down - we do family promissory notes with forgiveness provisions all the time when the expectation by the person loaning is that they eventually MAY forgive it - nothing I’ve seen shows this was ever her dads plan IMO
Nope. Long history of money in and money out that leaves no doubt as to the intentions of the now deceased person (except in the mind of FD who feels entitled to have lived on the loaned funds and spend it on MT and her daughter and living the high life and most likely also give it to the Greek Family etc.). I also wonder how much/if anything FD invested in MT Vail condo and her very sad dead animal rug company (promoted by a PRIVATE INSTA account no less!) now being run jointly by Mama A and MT? Sadly we didn't learn the answers to any of this.

We simply have FD stating that a person now deceased said that the loans on the books would be forgiven. IMO its all been nonsense from the beginning and the only reason for the initial delay was a bit of disorganisation experienced by GF taking over the estate operations after her husbands passing, which IMO is totally understandable given the circumstances.

FD taking advantage of the FIL passing and GF taking over the estate management falls into the territory of 'despicable [REDACTED]' behaviour IMO.

MOO

I'm not sure stating that FD has ZERO respect for the law and US process quite covers his response in answer to question from Atty Weinstein today regarding Family Court.

“In fact, you were given certain instructions by the judge in the domestic case and you failed to follow the court’s instructions isn’t that true?” asked Weinstein.

I'm going from memory here but my recollection is that this reference was to the entire issue of MT being with the 5 Dulos children. It was this decision by MT and FD to not comply with the Judge Heller order that cost him visitation and sent him to therapy. This I believe was also around the time that he changed his FB main picture to the drone picture of 8 children, MT and FD and the Suburban with all the ski gear (Not sure the Suburban was legal vehicle to carry 10 people, particularly with the car seats required etc.). As an aside, I hope LA keeps a picture of this Suburban vehicle scene handy in the event that FD and the Pattisville legal crew gears up to go after her for vehicle choices she might have made to transport the 5 Dulos children to safety on 5/24!

"Until this afternoon, Jennifer Dulos' name hadn't come up much in the civil trial, but Weinstein brought up the couple's bitter split".

“You’re claiming Gloria Farber should give you gifts after you were unfaithful to her daughter?” said Weinstein to Fotis Dulos.

"Fotis Dulos testified the Farbers had a deal with him and Jennifer Dulos to give them money every year – one that he thought would continue even now".

Weinstein: “You expect Gloria Farber…to be giving you gifts, $14,000 a year, even after Jennifer is missing and you’ve been accused of criminal conduct in connection with her missing?”

Gotta love the FD LONG MEMORY of any and all undocumented 'agreements' involving $$$$$$. He is like a dog with a bone IMO.

MOO
Lest we forget when questioned about threatening to take his 5 children to Greece he replied YES.

Well, we know it wasn't another shirt and jacket because he wears the same one every time. Maybe it was jogging clothes for a quick get-a-way! Hahaha

Funny - but also true!

I'm sure security would have checked as he entered the courthouse, so they know what was in it. But it looks to me as if he's carrying it around so that when he does decide to take off - perhaps by his friend who is a private pilot, or however - it won't look so strange.

Sort of like his jogging in the park soon after the murder.

"Oh, I saw him do that on 5/24, too - but apparently it's normal" <- made up, but possible statement.

I agree with you. The Civil Case did Atty. P. client FD no good in terms of character and ethics as FD did what we had already seen him do in Family Court. Not only that but it was discovered that the MT affair started in 2015 vs 2016. We also saw the attempt to intimidate potential criminal court witness LA by Atty BM in her deposition which was a particularly bush league ploy IMO. My guess is that Pattisville and all its legal and PI minions will do whatever they can to drag anyone and everyone close to JD, her family, her employees and her children through the mud and it will prove painful to all involved. But this type of behaviour from the Defence is sadly what happens in cases when the truth isn't on your side. But, I am hopeful that if the State proves its cases as outlined in the 2 AW's seen so far then FD and MT will eventually head to prison for many years IMO.

The issue of premeditation will no doubt loom large in the Criminal case and so what we learned in the Civil case was that in FD's mind that 'things changed in 2010'-relationship with JD and the Farber Family most notably. This issue of 'things changing in 2010' was first introduced in the infamous Greek Interview articles. So, this fact shows that FD via FORE had been scheming and grifting JF and the Farber Family since at least 2010 IMO. Money IMO has to go to the top of the motive list and I'm not sure there is anything Atty. P. can do to redeem the character of his client who has proven himself to be a LIAR in both Family Court and Civil Court on the stand and under oath. Lots to unpack here I think in terms of what we have seen in Civil Court.

Any Criminal Case jury would have to wonder if there is anything in the world to stop FD from doing anything to JF if it stood between him and her and her families money? Any jury would also have to think of JD trapped in a marriage with 5 small children with a husband that didn't care about her, her family or her children for seven long and painful years and where a mistress/HO was present since 2015 as an ongoing presence and who eventually came to work each day at 4Jx while JD lived there with her children.

We didn't learn in the Civil Case how much money FD made himself or how much he might have taken from JF or the Farber Family, other than the $2.5-$1.7 million they claim he owes them. Not surprisingly Atty. P. and FD don't feel anything is owed to the Farber family but this didn't stop FD from saying on the stand today that GF owed him the $14,000 gift that he gets each year 'as that is their agreement'! I love the idea that in the mind of FD and Atty. P. that agreements only are relevant when they are in the favour of FD or Atty. P.!

Atty. P. seems to take great pride in his 'look' and personal grooming standards. But I do agree with you that today had Atty. P. looking to be in pain of some kind - perhaps boredom of Civil Court which he was complaining about or not being the centre of attention and having to sit and be quiet or perhaps a lunchtime sandwich that upset his large tummy? IDK but he did a masterful job of playing Mr. Crankypants outside the Courthouse tonight IMO.

But I am sure that for someone like Atty. P. [who doesn't have a case IMO] to sit in Court all day just sitting at the desk and doodling that he probably walked out of that Court and wanted to kill someone and so the first unfortunate person to run into his wrath and boredom was the poor female reporter!

Self control and professional behaviour don't really seem to play any role in the life of Atty. P. IMO, so if he was in a cranky mood and had been bored all day then he was going to lash out at the first person unfortunate enough to run into him and that's what we saw play out!

MOO
Gifts are gifts. I have gotten some of those tax free gifts from my own father. I have never expected them and they have depended upon the market, but that is just what they have been - unexpected gifts. Just because I have gotten it one year does not mean I get it another. The words gift and agreement don’t even go together. Agreements are usually pacts we make - you do something, then I will do something. A gift is something presented to someone with no obligations of more. The sense of entitlement this man has is unbelievable. JMO.

Some basic thoughts:
  • HF was meticulous about his finances. If he made a gift, or forgave a loan, it would have been in writing.
  • If HF had had a change of heart about FD or the money he loaned him, it would have been known to others or in writing.
  • If FD had these invoices before yesterday, he would have mentioned them in one of the previous motions; the previous motions, and responses to motions would - at the very least - have been very differently worded.

Last edited:
Hi! I'll never be caught up...but here is where I am now. Thank you all for your thorough posts! I am reading furiously catching up when I can and you all are sooo much better then any msm!

I simply hope that the Judge has sufficient skill and wisdom to sort through the FD testimony as it doesn't sound that any documented proof exists to support the 'gift' claim by FD.

I have the same hope. I worry but hope!

If we “pretend” the money was a gift , can anyone estimate /calculate what his taxes would be ?

I love the word "pretend" here...this whole situation is farcical!

OT, but I hope they look into whether Michelle Troconis still has connections in Dubai, where she worked for a while.

Great point! So.much.shady going on here all around!

What a repulsive human being.

Every day that he's not behind bars just emboldens him and it's sickening to watch. Justice for Jennifer cannot come fast enough and hoping now that the civil trial is over, LE will arrest him. It's easy to get discouraged but I'm a big believer in karma & while it's taking forever here, I have no doubt in the world that it's coming for him. MOO.
Is the civil trial over? I am reading all the comment, but have seen the ruling of the judge! Please enlighten me!

MOO
ITA! I hope Judge Noble lives up to his name and is noble and does his due diligence. Moo

I too wish GF had made a statement about HF’s feelings towards FD and knowledge of the loans - even a written statement. No doubt they were known. However, if that would require her to follow up in court, she would avoid being in court. Why? because:

1) She’d be followed by FD's/NP's team, and put in danger - she’d be FD’s next target, and
2) She needs to take care of the kids
And not to mention, she has one heck of a duty tending to 5 kids and their well-being at her age and probably still grieving the loss of her husband and now in extreme pain from the loss of her beautiful daughter. I can’t blame her one bit for not wanting to see face-to-face her nemesis and monster of her dreams! JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge