Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, what could have possibly been in that bag? Would his lawyer(s) trust him to bring his evidence himself? I mean, is it SOP for the defendant cart stuff in himself, or is evidence always in the hands of the attorney and others associated with the attorney’s office? Maybe it was the invoices, because he just made them up and there wasn’t any time to get them into BM’s hands prior to the trial?
it was a wardrobe bag right
maybe a change of clothes in case he was arrested and arraigned

Just finished reading those for the first time and it is hard to accept that FD and MT are only wearing those ankle bracelet devices. I hope FD’s sister has been provided a copy of the AW’s translated so that she can understand exactly what is documented. So sad and unbelievable what GF and those innocent children are having to go through every single day. MOO

“Murray also presented records that showed the Fore Group had built an 1,800-square-foot guest house on the family’s Pound Ridge, N.Y., property and that some of the bills for that hadn’t been paid. State police searched the Pound Ridge property after Farber Dulos disappeared. It is located only minutes from her New Canaan home.

During Monday’s proceedings, the trustee of the Farber estate, attorney Mark Dean, acknowledged that payments hadn’t been made and testified that he’d shave the debt by about a third — to $1.7 million — because of that.

Weinstein objected to the bank records and the invoices from the guest house coming in as evidence because he said they hadn’t been turned over to the plaintiff during discovery and had only been shown to him that morning. But Judge Noble ruled that his subpoena for Fore Group records was ambiguous and only sought records from 2010; many of the ones presented Tuesday were prior to that.”

New documents show Fotis Dulos was more than $4 million in debt weeks before his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared

So Noble is really siding with FD on the issue of the Pound Ridge invoices.

Sorry. But I believe you are wrong. Gift taxes are due after a certain amount. Last time I checked, it was $11,000 per recipient.

Added: but forgiveness of debt is a taxable event.
I know talking with moms when my kids were little, They told me that their wealthy parents paid the elite private school tuition for the grandkids- to get around the gift taxes..

“Murray also presented records that showed the Fore Group had built an 1,800-square-foot guest house on the family’s Pound Ridge, N.Y., property and that some of the bills for that hadn’t been paid. State police searched the Pound Ridge property after Farber Dulos disappeared. It is located only minutes from her New Canaan home.

During Monday’s proceedings, the trustee of the Farber estate, attorney Mark Dean, acknowledged that payments hadn’t been made and testified that he’d shave the debt by about a third — to $1.7 million — because of that.

Weinstein objected to the bank records and the invoices from the guest house coming in as evidence because he said they hadn’t been turned over to the plaintiff during discovery and had only been shown to him that morning. But Judge Noble ruled that his subpoena for Fore Group records was ambiguous and only sought records from 2010; many of the ones presented Tuesday were prior to that.”

New documents show Fotis Dulos was more than $4 million in debt weeks before his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared

So Noble is really siding with FD on the issue of the Pound Ridge invoices.

This is outrageous-the costs for that guest house were certainly inflated, much like the costs for 100% of the other dwellings FD built. I am sure that HF knew this...in any event, I don’t doubt that HF did whatever he needed to, to avoid a contractor’s lien on the property, so all of those participants were absolutely paid. He may not have paid FD’s upcharge, and his own bill for services he rendered as the “builder”.

Here is a bit more background on the 'Guest House Defense' from the Defense. This document was filed last week and alluded to this issue a bit in advance of trial. But the documents should have been submitted as part of discovery IMO and IDK why Judge is allowing them. There is no way to assess whether they were real or not and who is to say that FD/FORE didn't just print off $2.5 million of invoices and say that the Farbers owe him money as was stated by Atty. P. on the Courthouse steps yesterday!

Clip from below posted document:
upload_2019-12-4_15-9-23.png

Attachments

• defenserespond.pdf
    386.2 KB · Views: 26
Here is a bit more background on the 'Guest House Defense' from the Defense. This document was filed last week and alluded to this issue a bit in advance of trial. But the documents should have been submitted as part of discovery IMO and IDK why Judge is allowing them. There is no way to assess whether they were real or not and who is to say that FD/FORE didn't just print off $2.5 million of invoices and say that the Farbers owe him money as was stated by Atty. P. on the Courthouse steps yesterday!

Clip from below posted document:
View attachment 218668

I really don’t understand this judge...why would he allow them to be entered into evidence, when the plaintiff did not have access to them until the court proceedings commenced?

Ashley Afonso (@AshleyAfonso) Tweeted:
Fotis Dulos walking into court for Day 2 of civil trial. When asked about day one he said, “We’ll see what happens today.” Ashley Afonso on Twitter

Ashley Afonso on Twitter
He’s got his giant suitcase bag with him again lugged over his shoulder, what is in there??
It’s not a good look for someone accused of ditching bags of evidence on Albany Ave, too visually suggestive. You would think he might use a briefcase or something more professional.

He’s got his giant suitcase bag with him again lugged over his shoulder, what is in there??
It’s not a good look for someone accused of ditching bags of evidence on Albany Ave, too visually suggestive. You would think he might use a briefcase or something more professional.

Maybe he’s trying to show that he always carries a bag, and seeing him with one shouldn’t arouse suspicion? Much like the very short cropped hair “see, my hair is often cut short-not just when I want to avoid my DNA being found where it shouldn’t be”

@_ShannonMiller
Fotis Dulos takes the stand again for Day Two in the civil trial. Dulos’ attorney bringing up promissory note btwn. he Jennifer Dulos and Hilliard Farber

@AishaMbTV

Plaintiff begins questions to #FotisDulos by asking “Mr. Dulos are in the lending business?” Attorneys today continue directing their questions towards invoices, spreadsheets and

Perhaps because the trustee also said payments hadn’t been made

Yeah, I get it-but there had to be a reason why HF didn’t pay it. I don’t think “loosey goosey” was how he did things; I think FD knows why the full amount wasn’t paid-poor workmanship, a known cost overrun that HF didn’t want to pay for, etc. I am certain that all tradesmen had to have been paid, by HF (because, as we know, FD pays for nothing). I think that these newly uncovered invoices for the Pound Ridge property may be doctored versions of earlier ones, or FD would have brought this up when GF first sued him. I think the trustee is opting, by his deduction from the full amount they’re seeking, to just give this amt up, to just keep things moving.

Maybe he’s trying to show that he always carries a bag, and seeing him with one shouldn’t arouse suspicion? Much like the very short cropped hair “see, my hair is often cut short-not just when I want to avoid my DNA being found where it shouldn’t be”
Yes, this is what we would expect from a protege of the NP School of Theatrics isn’t it.

This is outrageous-the costs for that guest house were certainly inflated, much like the costs for 100% of the other dwellings FD built. I am sure that HF knew this...in any event, I don’t doubt that HF did whatever he needed to, to avoid a contractor’s lien on the property, so all of those participants were absolutely paid. He may not have paid FD’s upcharge, and his own bill for services he rendered as the “builder”.
Wouldn’t it be nice if those contractor’s all came forward and advise how they were really paid?

@SabinaKuriakose
Fotis Dulos testifying about the tens of thousands of dollars that flowed between him, his missing wife Jennifer, and each of her parents Gloria/Hiliard

@AishaMbTV

A lot of back and forth right now about a $1250 monthly payment #FotisDulos says Jennifer, Gloria, Hilliard Farber and himself agreed upon and whether it should’ve been applied to the principle “gifts”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal