Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.

@AishaMbTV

Plaintiff asking #fotisdulos how he obtained Jennifer Dulos’ account records after July 2017 and why he still has access to it. Fotis says he had them in his office. The account was used to pay a Fore Group employee in the past
@FOX61News

@MarissaAlter

We've moved on to Fotis Dulos being asked about babysitter Lauren Almeida who gave a deposition in this case. She remains with the children in NYC. Dulos says Almeida was employed by the Fore Group from 2013-2015.
@News12CT

Unclear if the judge ruled in favor of FD on this one, one reporter tweeted that the plaintiff withdrew the objection. Why though?
Maybe plaintiff realized he has better evidence, and can use the credit card info to expose FD, as attempting to deceive the court?
In general, could judge be “lengthening the leash” in order to decrease reasons for appeal?

@SabinaKuriakose
FOTIS DULOS DISPUTES nanny’s claim she was paid for babysitting through his home building company Fore Group—goes to commingling of personal/business funds
@WTNH

@MarissaAlter
We've moved on to Fotis Dulos being asked about babysitter Lauren Almeida who gave a deposition in this case. She remains with the children in NYC. Dulos says Almeida was employed by the Fore Group from 2013-2015.
@News12CT
Dulos is adamant the Fore Group never paid Almeida for babysitting services. Says Jennifer always paid her.

@davealtimari

A weird moment at Dulos trial. During questioning about how nanny Lauren Almeida was paid he mentions that he has copies of Jennifer Dulos’ bank records up to July 2017 when she left house and filed for divorce. Using records he produced checks signed by Jennifer paying Almeida.

Unclear if the judge ruled in favor of FD on this one, one reporter tweeted that the plaintiff withdrew the objection. Why though?
Maybe plaintiff realized he has better evidence, and can use the credit card info to expose FD, as attempting to deceive the court?
In general, could judge be “lengthening the leash” in order to decrease reasons for appeal?

@SabinaKuriakose
FOTIS DULOS DISPUTES nanny’s claim she was paid for babysitting through his home building company Fore Group—goes to commingling of personal/business funds
@WTNH

@MarissaAlter
@News12CT
Dulos is adamant the Fore Group never paid Almeida for babysitting services. Says Jennifer always paid her.
In California, you can add a "nanny" on your business payroll, but you can't include the nanny's payroll and associated payroll taxes as a business deduction (because they aren't an employee of the actual business). Best not to, but it's not an infraction. Not sure about Connecticut.

Sorry but I believe you are wrong. Gift taxes are paid by the donor not the receiver .....
Do I Have to Pay Taxes on a Gift? | H&R Block
Generally, the answer to “do I have to pay taxes on a gift?” is this: the person receiving a gift typically does not have to pay gift tax. The giver, however, will generally file a gift tax return when the gift exceeds the annual gift tax exclusion amount, which is $15,000 per recipient for 2019. The giver may also not owe gift tax due to the basic exclusion amount

@davealtimari

A weird moment at Dulos trial. During questioning about how nanny Lauren Almeida was paid he mentions that he has copies of Jennifer Dulos’ bank records up to July 2017 when she left house and filed for divorce. Using records he produced checks signed by Jennifer paying Almeida.
JD May have paid the Nanny some of the time but , not ALL of the time .
But, again he seems to always have a quick answer with some sort of proof to back It up.
Could his Magical Carpet bag contain paperwork: cc receipts , JD’s check ledger, cancelled checks ?

@MarissaAlter

Fotis Dulos is now addressing trips he took with Michelle Troconis and her daughter to various locations including Miami. He says his airfare was covered by the Fore Group because he conducted business there. But says he paid for Troconis and her daughter.

@AishaMbTV
Fotis says he conducted business on trips with #MichelleTroconis to Miami, Argentina etc and Fore Group only reimbursed his airfare and business related expenses on those trips

@SabinaKuriakose
Dulos says his company did not pay for ex girlfriend Michelle Troconis, her daughter to fly with him to Miami. Said it was a business trip
@WTNH

Do I Have to Pay Taxes on a Gift? | H&R Block
Generally, the answer to “do I have to pay taxes on a gift?” is this: the person receiving a gift typically does not have to pay gift tax. The giver, however, will generally file a gift tax return when the gift exceeds the annual gift tax exclusion amount, which is $15,000 per recipient for 2019. The giver may also not owe gift tax due to the basic exclusion amount
What are you trying to show here? What you posted validates what the other member who is a certified tax account and I both said.

JD May have paid the Nanny some of the time but , not ALL of the time .
But, again he seems to always have a quick answer with some sort of proof to back It up.
Could his Magical Carpet bag contain paperwork: cc receipts , JD’s check ledger, cancelled checks ?
I think one news posted that FD bag from yesterday contains his laptop and all that paperwork aka surprised unpaid “invoices” related to Pound Ridge pavilion

@SabinaKuriakose
Fotis Dulos testifying about the tens of thousands of dollars that flowed between him, his missing wife Jennifer, and each of her parents Gloria/Hiliard

@AishaMbTV

A lot of back and forth right now about a $1250 monthly payment #FotisDulos says Jennifer, Gloria, Hilliard Farber and himself agreed upon and whether it should’ve been applied to the principle “gifts”.

Well, of those who supposedly agreed, 2 are dead, and I really don’t think Gloria Farber will say she was in agreement. He is so full of [redacted]!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside