OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred is a control freak. And has everything set up to control from her grave.
I had great Aunt that thought the same way, I just wish she could lived long enough to see her lawyers, and trust crumble down.

Yes I'm sure there are trusts where money is doled out over time and you can't spend it all at once. A very common practice for millionaires. She is worth 4 million according to one MSM article out there.

But I think it's all up to Robin. If Robin wants to keep the rentals and the animal business and Crystal Springs and go on running them like she already does, I doubt Fred would tell her: " No you have to sell and liquidate everything. "

I think Fred will leave the entire farm, rentals and Crystal Springs to Robin. I think after the arrests she took Billy and his sons out of her will and set up a Living Will for Robin to step in and continue to run the farm like she already does.

There probably are some trusts for the grand/great grandkids, but I doubt the farm would be sold off as long as Robin wants to run it. She has lived and worked there her whole life, I think in the end it will be Robin deciding what ultimately happens to Flying W Farms.

Only Opinion.

"A special prosecutor for the state, Angela Canepa, urged Deering to deny the request, citing conversations Wagner apparently had with what Canepa called a "confidential, reliable source."

"If one or more of them were arrested and one of them remained at-large, then that person should take revenge on anybody who went against them," Canepa said. "And they specifically also named special agent-in-charge (inaudible), Sheriff Reader and Mike DeWine and/or help the other individuals escape. ... I would say that specifically, George Wagner is probably the most vocal in making those threats."

Prosecutor: Pike County massacre suspect plotted revenge on anybody

Apple watches are so discreet to record with??? JMO

That’s true! I never thought of that. Good thinking.

Even your smart TV can be used to spy on you... Then there are the devices waiting for a command from you that can be used to listen in...
A big story came out this week about the FBI's warning for the public if you have a Smart TV.

https://s1.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/...interest_705/8f32fec4f53c540fc474e4a0ecd18489

The same applies of you have a voice activated remote control and you use the came carrier for your tv cable and internet service.

Then there is Alexa.

At least the public understands that Alexa is always listening..

Yes I'm sure there are trusts where money is doled out over time and you can't spend it all at once. A very common practice for millionaires. She is worth 4 million according to one MSM article out there.

But I think it's all up to Robin. If Robin wants to keep the rentals and the animal business and Crystal Springs and go on running them like she already does, I doubt Fred would tell her: " No you have to sell and liquidate everything. "

I think Fred will leave the entire farm, rentals and Crystal Springs to Robin. I think after the arrests she took Billy and his sons out of her will and set up a Living Will for Robin to step in and continue to run the farm like she already does.

There probably are some trusts for the grand/great grandkids, but I doubt the farm would be sold off as long as Robin wants to run it. She has lived and worked there her whole life, I think in the end it will be Robin deciding what ultimately happens to Flying W Farms.

Only Opinion.

Fred also has an older son who has children. Not sure how involved he is with the rest of the family but I’ve seen postings that he runs his own horse farm.

Link to Monday, April 18, 2016
Photos of Hanna Rhoden in hospital with daughter S..... and new baby K....

Graves: My wish for the Rhoden babies

OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Just reviewing old stuff and possibly finding a gold mine. I noticed one thing immediately. The KYOCERA phone taking the hospital photo. Only two of those are listed in AW's Discovery document filed March 20, 2019 (one with all the phones and names). One of them is identified as April-James Manley_Kyocera_Riley and other one as Hannah Gilley Kyocera_Riley. So we know one of those phones took the picture of HR, baby and big sister at the hospital. I doubt if JW was a part of this particular visit. Opinion only

Fred is a control freak. And has everything set up to control from her grave.
I had great Aunt that thought the same way, I just wish she could lived long enough to see her lawyers, and trust crumble down.

And her children and grandchildren and great grand children spit in her face. JMO Reminds me of Calumet Farm.

Just reviewing old stuff and possibly finding a gold mine. I noticed one thing immediately. The KYOCERA phone taking the hospital photo. Only two of those are listed in AW's Discovery document filed March 20, 2019 (one with all the phones and names). One of them is identified as April-James Manley_Kyocera_Riley and other one as Hannah Gilley Kyocera_Riley. So we know one of those phones took the picture of HR, baby and big sister at the hospital. I doubt if JW was a part of this particular visit. Opinion only

I will not delete this one. Those who ignore will be noted.

Most likely it was April, JM's wife, who took the photo.
I concur

And good call Loomis for looking up the phones.....We need what little info we can get----since we have a gag order it's tough. Patience is a virtue...Well I'm working on it and no comparison to what the 3 families have endured....:);):(:mad::confused::p:p:eek::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Next week at least something.....Maybe getting into more fact based motions. This would be good.

Last edited:
Well I love my baby
sweet and fair
you've got the sky in your eye
the sun in your hair

I can’t help but wonder, as I drive through the greening, rolling hills in Pike and Adams counties where rocking chairs sway in the breeze on most every porch, who will rock little 6-month-old Ruger Lee when he startles awake as babies his age do.

I rock you to sleep most every night
and sing you this song
while I hold you tight

Sorting out the top rumors about Pike County shootings
What words will come to the adults when Sophia Mae, 2, and Brentley, 3, cry out for the comfort only the arms of a parent can bring. They are too young to understand their parents aren’t coming back. Never coming back.

635974495845880278-042516Rhoden-14.jpg

Hanna Rhoden and her daughter Sophia, 2, after giving birth to her daughter Kylie on April 17 in Pike County, Ohio, on Monday, April 25,2016. Show less
CHRIS GRAVES
Sleep my baby
the angels keep you from harm
and your father above
cradles you in his love

Cousins all, forever bound by the horror of April 22, 2016, when killers stole into their homes and gunned down their parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.

635974495725914740-042516Rhoden-13.jpg

Hanna Rhoden after giving birth to her daughter Kylie on April 17 in Pike County, Ohio, on Monday, April 25, 2016.
CHRIS GRAVES
Orphaned.

Kylie and Ruger remain in the care of children and protective services, as officials work to sort out who would go trailer-to-trailer killing the children’s family in the quiet of the night. Brentley is in the care of a family member as is Kylie’s older sister, Sophia Mae, who was staying with a relative that murderous morning

I concur

And good call Loomis for looking up the phones.....We need what little info we can get----since we have a gag order it's tough. Patience is a virtue...Well I'm working on it and no comparison to what the 3 families have endured....:);):(:mad::confused::p:p:eek::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Next week at least something.....Maybe getting into more fact based motions. This would be good.

Yes, I am losing patience also. Hoping for something next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard