OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I love my baby
sweet and fair
you've got the sky in your eye
the sun in your hair

I can’t help but wonder, as I drive through the greening, rolling hills in Pike and Adams counties where rocking chairs sway in the breeze on most every porch, who will rock little 6-month-old Ruger Lee when he startles awake as babies his age do.

I rock you to sleep most every night
and sing you this song
while I hold you tight

Sorting out the top rumors about Pike County shootings
What words will come to the adults when Sophia Mae, 2, and Brentley, 3, cry out for the comfort only the arms of a parent can bring. They are too young to understand their parents aren’t coming back. Never coming back.

635974495845880278-042516Rhoden-14.jpg

Hanna Rhoden and her daughter Sophia, 2, after giving birth to her daughter Kylie on April 17 in Pike County, Ohio, on Monday, April 25,2016. Show less
CHRIS GRAVES
Sleep my baby
the angels keep you from harm
and your father above
cradles you in his love

Cousins all, forever bound by the horror of April 22, 2016, when killers stole into their homes and gunned down their parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.

635974495725914740-042516Rhoden-13.jpg

Hanna Rhoden after giving birth to her daughter Kylie on April 17 in Pike County, Ohio, on Monday, April 25, 2016.
CHRIS GRAVES
Orphaned.

Kylie and Ruger remain in the care of children and protective services, as officials work to sort out who would go trailer-to-trailer killing the children’s family in the quiet of the night. Brentley is in the care of a family member as is Kylie’s older sister, Sophia Mae, who was staying with a relative that murderous morning

Well I love my baby
sweet and fair
you've got the sky in your eye
the sun in your hair

I can’t help but wonder, as I drive through the greening, rolling hills in Pike and Adams counties where rocking chairs sway in the breeze on most every porch, who will rock little 6-month-old Ruger Lee when he startles awake as babies his age do.

I rock you to sleep most every night
and sing you this song
while I hold you tight

Sorting out the top rumors about Pike County shootings
What words will come to the adults when Sophia Mae, 2, and Brentley, 3, cry out for the comfort only the arms of a parent can bring. They are too young to understand their parents aren’t coming back. Never coming back.

635974495845880278-042516Rhoden-14.jpg

Hanna Rhoden and her daughter Sophia, 2, after giving birth to her daughter Kylie on April 17 in Pike County, Ohio, on Monday, April 25,2016. Show less
CHRIS GRAVES
Sleep my baby
the angels keep you from harm
and your father above
cradles you in his love

Cousins all, forever bound by the horror of April 22, 2016, when killers stole into their homes and gunned down their parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.

635974495725914740-042516Rhoden-13.jpg

Hanna Rhoden after giving birth to her daughter Kylie on April 17 in Pike County, Ohio, on Monday, April 25, 2016.
CHRIS GRAVES
Orphaned.

Kylie and Ruger remain in the care of children and protective services, as officials work to sort out who would go trailer-to-trailer killing the children’s family in the quiet of the night. Brentley is in the care of a family member as is Kylie’s older sister, Sophia Mae, who was staying with a relative that murderous morning
That is one thing that I have never heard yet.... where was Sophia staying that night?

But JW picked her up April 21 at 10:30 p.m., a day early....we must have just missed it by hours... Sorry I don't have the link at hand. So JMO
I could find that article but am to the point where I don't believe what he says is credible.
I do remember it was Fridays he picked her up but for "some reason" got her that Thursday April 21 instead, gee I wonder why?

In looking at the Docket, in Billy's case coming up for hearing Monday, all Non-substantive motions have NOT been ruled upon by the Court. Why not? And, a new deadline to file Substantive motions has been set for Dec. 11, two days after his hearing Dec 9. Purposeful delay by the Defense? Bah Humbug.

I could find that article but am to the point where I don't believe what he says is credible.
I do remember it was Fridays he picked her up but for "some reason" got her that Thursday instead, gee I wonder why?
I posted the article above. And I think he knew he had to be truthful about
this. JMO

Does anyone remember who Merry Girl posted as having Substantive motions coming up next week? I don't think she said who, but must be JW, AW or both, hearings Wed 11th.

Does anyone remember who Merry Girl posted as having Substantive motions coming up next week? I don't think she said who, but must be JW, AW or both, hearings Wed 11th.

I found this about Jake in his last journal entry:

It is further ORDERED, that a pre-trial hearing and scheduling conference concerning "substantive" pretrial motions, or motions based upon the specific facts of the present action, is hereby scheduled in this action for Wednesday, December 11, 2019, at 10:00 o'clock a.m. There being no further matters before the Court, said Court was adjourned.

I found this about Jake in his last journal entry:

It is further ORDERED, that a pre-trial hearing and scheduling conference concerning "substantive" pretrial motions, or motions based upon the specific facts of the present action, is hereby scheduled in this action for Wednesday, December 11, 2019, at 10:00 o'clock a.m. There being no further matters before the Court, said Court was adjourned.

Thank you, CC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member