Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

Yep, since 911 you should have a passport. Definitely cant fly without one. Not sure if you can drive over without one though.

I have a general question for the "long time" members here...what prompts one to join a forum such as this?
Clearly, some of us are here because we know Adrienne. But, what about those that don't and that are on Websleuths regularly?
I hope we help find people and their abductors/killers etc - keeping the missing and murdered in the news is important to me
IMO

If she ran from the cabin in a panicked, confused/vulnerable state, could she have been spotted and grabbed by an unscrupulous driver/homeowner looking to take advantage of her? Seems unlikely but possible.

For about the last 10 years, you have to have an enhanced drivers license to enter Canada or Mexico by land or sea. If you fly, you must have a passport. They cost about 3 times as much as a regular license.

When traveling by land or sea, you only need an enhanced DL or passport to re-enter the US from Canada, not to get into Canada. For now anyway.
Sooo...someone could perhaps get into Canada-maybe via Sault Ste Marie, which is only a short drive from Honor-with a fake ID and BC.

Honor is actually 3.5 hours to Sault Ste. Marie which would make it equally likely that she could have backtracked and gone home before crossing at the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit. The obvious benefit of crossing into Canada is if you are being followed by someone with a criminal record that person would be refused entry to Canada.

When traveling by land or sea, you only need an enhanced DL or passport to re-enter the US from Canada, not to get into Canada. For now anyway.
Sooo...someone could perhaps get into Canada-maybe via Sault Ste Marie, which is only a short drive from Honor-with a fake ID and BC.

and what would someone do for a place to live, food, heat, etc etc etc?

Honor is actually 3.5 hours to Sault Ste. Marie which would make it equally likely that she could have backtracked and gone home before crossing at the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit. The obvious benefit of crossing into Canada is if you are being followed by someone with a criminal record that person would be refused entry to Canada.

Or Sarnia.

Yep, since 911 you should have a passport. Definitely cant fly without one. Not sure if you can drive over without one though.
Right now, you can drive over without a passport or use a boat without issues.

If you fly into Canada, you need a passport for at least three months. Even if you are a Canadian citizen, you need a passport to fly from one area of Canada to another.

I found an articles to back this up:

What You Need to Know About Visiting Canada From the U.S.

I think that what you propose here is likely pretty accurate. I think that the two goons that assaulted Ada in the summer were now pressuring her not to testify against the one person that was arrested and now out on bail. I think they were safe at the cabin. I think that when Lundy went home, he was confronted and gave up Ada's location. If I am correct, I think that it is highly unlikely that Ada will ever be found. I believe these people are seasoned criminals and that they have disposed of her somewhere far away and very rural.

All MOO.
Yes. Her testifying is definitely motive. That altercation is much more serious than it's being made. For someone to give you a brain injury like that, that person would have to be very angry. I can see getting into some kind of bar fight or something similar and receiving a black eye but the anger displayed was overboard. And it seems, again, Ada was the intended victim and not the bf. Either he didn't protect her or he simply couldn't but for some reason, she was the target.

Also, agree on the bf coming back to the city and that being the catalyst for things making a turn for the worse. That place looks a bit tucked away. I think he could've told where she was or he was with whomever sought her out. And maybe they did not intend to kill her or harm her but she began shooting and caught them off guard.

Yes. Her testifying is definitely motive. That altercation is much more serious than it's being made. For someone to give you a brain injury like that, that person would have to be very angry. I can see getting into some kind of bar fight or something similar and receiving a black eye but the anger displayed was overboard. And it seems, again, Ada was the intended victim and not the bf. Either he didn't protect her or he simply couldn't but for some reason, she was the target.
BBM - I really would like to hear more about that incident. We have heard that she was attacked with a bat, and we have heard that she suffered a head injury (not a brain injury as you stated). Now it seems to me that if someone had actually hit her in the head with a bat, she would likely have been in a lot worse shape than she was, think broken skull or jaw. Also, the person was charged with assault, not attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon. Makes me think that the bat may have been for intimidation purposes only. A "head injury" is a very vague term as well. Was it a black eye, broken nose, fractured skull or a concussion? And what was the reason for the assault? Obviously not just a random incident, but I wonder what Ada and Lundy told family and friends? Some have speculated that Lundy's ex may have hired someone to scare Ada away, but would they have put Lundy in hospital as well? Again, I think that there is at least a very good chance that the two incidents are related, so the key to solving her disappearance starts with getting as much information about the summer assault as possible.

Right now, you can drive over without a passport or use a boat without issues.

If you fly into Canada, you need a passport for at least three months. Even if you are a Canadian citizen, you need a passport to fly from one area of Canada to another.

I found an articles to back this up:

What You Need to Know About Visiting Canada From the U.S.
You are 100% correct. The thing is that Ada didn't have her passport and she didn't have her drivers licence. I have a hard time believing anybody would attempt to cross the border with a hostage or willing participant without the required travel documents.

Hunters know the game don't generally look up in the trees... Adrienne may have climbed up a tree or into a tree stand to avoid capture. She may still be there. I hope they use drones/helicopters and look in the trees since the canopy should have shed the leaves by now.

I would like to think Ada is holed up in a nice tree stand,(some hunters really do up their tree stand/blind) but I don't think she's in that area at all anymore.

I think she was snatched, it was planned and set up, and it all revolves around the boyfriend and the assault this summer.

I hope I am completely wrong.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes