***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me, but if I was on the Jury, she does absolutely nothing to steer me towards any sympathy for MS--
NONE whatsoever.
If she says how loving he is/was and laughs one more time, I will need to mute her. JMO

Same. I know she's not guilty of anything, but I'm not finding this helpful to him at all. We don't need to hear all about the girls and what they are like. They are not on trial. I guess this defense attorney knows what he's doing, though, since he's death certified.

What is this? Is it helping? The girls were so excited to get cards from Daddy and look forward to hearing from Daddy. Those poor girls love their murderous father.

Bonnie still loves her son. He's very kind and caring. Mom says he's her baby. It's really sad.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 22s22 seconds ago

We haven't heard much from Scott Sievers over the years. He intervened at one time to help with the girls in hopes of adopted them with Mark Sievers blessing. That did not occur. #TrialTweets #MarkSieversPenaltyPhase #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Show this thread
DQa5c0VI_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 5m5 minutes ago

B. Sievers describing how the girls would receive letters every weekend from Mark Sievers while in custody. She says the two children were always so excited to hear from their dad. #TrialTweets #MarkSieversPenaltyPhase #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Show this thread
DQa5c0VI_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

When that poor woman said “he’s my baby”, it broke my heart. When Teresa’s mom was on there, it broke my heart. These poor women... and those poor girls. My goodness. Such a senseless, reckless act.

Sometimes people ignore, or forget, the grave consequences one act can create. So consumed in how things affect you, that you fail to see the bigger picture. I truly pray for peace in all their hearts.

When that poor woman said “he’s my baby”, it broke my heart. When Teresa’s mom was on there, it broke my heart. These poor women... and those poor girls. My goodness. Such a senseless, reckless act.

Sometimes people ignore, or forget, the grave consequences one act can create. So consumed in how things affect you, that you fail to see the bigger picture. I truly pray for peace in all their hearts.

Didn't break my heart at all.

What is this? Is it helping? The girls were so excited to get cards from Daddy and look forward to hearing from Daddy. Those poor girls love their murderous father.

Bonnie still loves her son. He's very kind and caring. Mom says he's her baby. It's really sad.
SO MUCH collateral damage. Look at all the people suffering. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa