Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #118

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a look at the video of BG that is posted on the sheriff office facebook page. It is the only video they have posted. It seems different to me...particularly the head movement.

Also a cryptic (or I should say ominous?) note posted by somebody friended there.

More than anything, I don't know how it's possible to look at that video and conclude that Bridge Guy is wearing nothing on his head. That topic shows up repeatedly, especially on Reddit, with posters insisting it is nothing but a flock of youthful hair. They dismiss anyone who holds an opposite view, apparently due to great confidence in a few cherry-picked still frames.

As I posted there recently, if you did a reenactment of a similar sized guy wearing similar clothing but nothing on his head, it wouldn't look anything like that. Hair alone doesn't cover that much territory, no matter how full or styled. For that to be hair standalone, Bridge Guy would have the most oddly shaped head of all time.

Besides, you can freeze the linked video at any number of spots and see the rim.

A perpetrator like that wasn't going to conceal everything but leave his face and head uncovered.

Does their withholding of the cause of death suggest that there was something atypical about it? Most victims of sexual homicide are strangled. BG strikes me as coldly efficient and detached. I don't think he would have taken the time to use his hands. Did some people think the white thing sticking out of his jacket was a rope? He could have also brought zip ties or plastic bags or used the victims' own clothing.

Yes, we have wondered if COD is somehow atypical.

Yes, I’ve always surmised from Day 1 that the white sticking out is rope and have posted photos and examples of the type of rope I think it is. I’ve also noted the potential movement and fluidity of the white loop and how it changes shape in different frames, moo.

Yes, I think zip ties are possible and clearly see the gun and think he had a holster, images of which I’ve also posted.

Jmo.

Last edited:
I agree, I personally see the spitting action, and I also know the intricacies of how amazing science can be so do I think they *could* have found evidentiary value on the plank - yes, I do - but do I think, from a bird's eye view, that its likely that they did - no, I guess I really don't. Perhaps it was just a footprint (though I'm not so sure how helpful a footprint found on a walking bridge really would be to the case either).

Either a splat of chew or a footprint on the bridge could be important if it matched a similar splat or print in the area of the girls.

MOO
I see him crossing over his left leg to his right towards Libby cutting off Abby. His right foot is already planted in the direction.
I think this is the first step running them down, the first step of the crime.

If you zoom into his face at that moment, you see his eyes are locked onto Libby. This is when she got the feeling, too. It's why she put the phone in her pocket.

I am watching that clip over and over, and I think that maybe, the LE cut out parts of it as well.

I always assumed that BG made step one, and then step two - and during step two, he made this strange movement with his right foot, as if hitting the left shin with it. This is what I interpreted as either a tic, or OCD. It was odd.

But now I wonder if steps one and two are not sequential, it seems that some cadres are missing.

And if so, why?

And if it his not his usual gait, why would LÊ ask people to look at how he walks? “Look very carefully”, isn’t it what he said?

We have people here who posted that loop. frame by frame.
I wonder what they think.

LE at the April 2019 press conference says “watch his mannerisms as he walks” not watch how he walks. I take mannerisms to mean how he holds himself, how his head is tilted, the apparent spitting moment, hands in his pockets, etc. This is what they requested we watch very carefully. They go on to say “the man is not walking normally” because of the poor condition of the bridge.

I took a look at the video of BG that is posted on the sheriff office facebook page. It is the only video they have posted. It seems different to me...particularly the head movement.

Also a cryptic (or I should say ominous?) note posted by somebody friended there.

Thanks for reposting the video easy to see. Pixilation and jpg compression in one still shot .. will actually change on the series of video shots.. making the video actually clearer for an object. Thanks!

Here are observations I get from the sequence of frames in the video:

1) frame rate for an iPhone 6 is 30 frames per second. Given this and the sequence is 2.4 seconds long and only up to 20 frames long.. it looks like it was only a sample of video frames that weren't blurry. At that low resolution, it was probably jerky most of the time and they pulled enough good frames to put in a reasonable steady walk.

2) His nose still looks like his most prominent feature. In other words, he's got a big honker on him (as we used to way). (This big nose is why some of the previous suspects allude to here and elsewhere, looked very promising).

3) With that much video and if someone was shown this that knew him, he would definitely be identified.

I have often wondered what phone was being used to film the suspect. The distance from where she was filming or if it was a close up shot from far away which caused the blurriness. Perhaps the police have longer film and audio that they will release at a later date. I agree the nose of the suspect stands out and someone out there probably knows this person and is protecting them.

Any similar cases involving unsolved murdered young females within a 200 miles radius of Delphi? I'll have to start going through microfilm.

More than anything, I don't know how it's possible to look at that video and conclude that Bridge Guy is wearing nothing on his head.

I'll have to say I remain in the no hat camp. I think the fuzziness of the vid, shadows, and the hoodie behind his head all blend to make an appearance of a hat.

So, I'll ask you, with all respect, in fact, wanting to be convinced there is a hat, what type of hat do you think he's wearing?

I in NO way think he's wearing a trapper hat, with long ears hangin' down. I think that's his hoodie bunched up behind his head.

Anyway, a better question comes to my mind, why would LE's new sketch not include a hat, and even better yet, HOW would they discern this wavy/curly hair type of the NBG sketch if this guy's head were covered?

I also think he may have a plastic bag under his jacket, the plastic handle showing below his chin.

And he's got a shoulder holster on, with firearm.

For the record, I don't see him spittin' tobacco juice either :)

All MOO of course!

I'll have to say I remain in the no hat camp. I think the fuzziness of the vid, shadows, and the hoodie behind his head all blend to make an appearance of a hat.

It's telling that at the end of the video, as he stops moving, the frame snaps into focus. This is when you see the hair. A couple more seconds and we would have had an identifiable face from the beginning.

So, I'll ask you, with all respect, in fact, wanting to be convinced there is a hat, what type of hat do you think he's wearing?

I in NO way think he's wearing a trapper hat, with long ears hangin' down. I think that's his hoodie bunched up behind his head.

Anyway, a better question comes to my mind, why would LE's new sketch not include a hat, and even better yet, HOW would they discern this wavy/curly hair type of the NBG sketch if this guy's head were covered?

I also think he may have a plastic bag under his jacket, the plastic handle showing below his chin.

All MOO of course!

Perhaps an ill fitting wig?

if he is no older than say 35, it gives you a good 15 or more years of other crimes he could be connected to? wonder if they can connect any dots, and what they are holding back ... Again, I cannot stress enough the danger to the community that this person is probably on the loose and can strike again at any time, a vicious murderer
of little girls. mOO

If you zoom into his face at that moment, you see his eyes are locked onto Libby. This is when she got the feeling, too. It's why she put the phone in her pocket.

I remember this SS and zoom job came up early on in the case, and wondered about some peculiarities within it.

It's a "split" between two frames, zooming into and out of the original you can see a kind of line going through the image, at a slight angle, and it goes right through BG's face as can be seen in this image. Video/imaging experts confirmed this early on here on WS.

Right side of BG's face he's looking down, left side of the face he's looking directly at Libby.

JMO

Yes, we have wondered if COD is somehow atypical.

Yes, I’ve always surmised from Day 1 that the white sticking out is rope and have posted photos and examples of the type of rope I think it is. I’ve also noted the potential movement and fluidity of the white loop and how it changes shape in different frames, moo.

Yes, I think zip ties are possible and clearly see the gun and think he had a holster, images of which I’ve also posted.

Jmo.
The white rope looking thing almost resembles a “slip Knot”. I was thinking a “rescue hook” as seem at swim pools.

if he is no older than say 35, it gives you a good 15 or more years of other crimes he could be connected to? wonder if they can connect any dots, and what they are holding back ...

That one vid posted up in the last page or so, it brings up the idea that this killer has no prior record. IMO, this would be quite possible for several reasons, and a possible reason why the low life has yet to be caught.

All MOO of course!

About sketches:
The sketch released 4/22/19 implies that someone saw the killer, but the police did not think the person seen by the witness was the killer.

Maybe police thought the killer was older from the video.
They had Libby's phone right away as they said they first needed expert extraction and handling to get the imagery into a useful state.

The first image of BG was released Feb. 15, 2017 just about 24 hours after discovery the girls on Feb.14.
Feb 15 was apparently the same day the police artist sketch was being drawn with a witness.

I think the witness did not see the BG photos before setting up the appointment with the police artist, and may be the only BG visual information free of distortion of the BG video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2