GUILTY NJ - Detective Joseph Seals, slain, 5 others killed including 2 suspects, Jersey City, 9 Dec 2019

The video in the article below is a closer view.

No, he doesn't appear to be shooting before entering. Seems as if he is giving a warning to those on the street to not enter the store. He even pauses by the entrance for his partner-in-murder to catch up.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/11/jerse...s-moment-suspects-open-fire-on-kosher-market/

It sure is a frightening video. I agree he may have been yelling something to the other pedestrians on the sidewalk because they all seemed to notice them and run away at about the same time when the gunman started to walk towards the doors.

The strange way the first gunman lowered his shoulder to force his way inside seemed to me that maybe someone was on the inside trying to hold the doors shut like maybe they saw them approaching the store or something and were trying to hold the doors closed. It seemed to me that the first gunman was putting his shoulder into forcing the door open.

Very frightening and so glad most of the people on the street got away from harm. Even the poor old lady who could barely walk well made it away but was one of the last ones on the street to be able to walk away. And the poor guy that was inside and somehow managed to run out safely.

The video in the article below is a closer view.

No, he doesn't appear to be shooting before entering. Seems as if he is giving a warning to those on the street to not enter the store. He even pauses by the entrance for his partner-in-murder to catch up.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/11/jerse...s-moment-suspects-open-fire-on-kosher-market/
Where are the shooter's "high powered rifles" that LE was talking about ? Did they go back out to their vehicle to get them ?.......moo

Where are the shooter's "high powered rifles" that LE was talking about ? Did they go back out to their vehicle to get them ?.......moo

IMO
I think they both have long barreled rifles in their arms as they leave the truck and head toward the store. If you look real close on the first perp you can see the end of the barrel is pointed out toward the store and its definitely a long barreled rifle of some sort. The 2nd perp also has a long barreled weapon too but I think the barrel on the 2nd persons rifle was shorter. Could have been a sawed off rifle of some sort.

ETA Another way you can tell even the 2nd perp has a long barreled type weapon is there is a gun sling dangling below the barrel as she walks. Gun slings are straps that are used on long barreled weapons to help the holder of the weapon when either carrying or firing. Some will use the strap to better secure the weapon when firing and others just use a strap like that to carry a weapon from one place to another. You can see the gun sling dangling as the 2nd person walks to the store.

Last edited:
It sure is a frightening video. I agree he may have been yelling something to the other pedestrians on the sidewalk because they all seemed to notice them and run away at about the same time when the gunman started to walk towards the doors.

The strange way the first gunman lowered his shoulder to force his way inside seemed to me that maybe someone was on the inside trying to hold the doors shut like maybe they saw them approaching the store or something and were trying to hold the doors closed. It seemed to me that the first gunman was putting his shoulder into forcing the door open.

Very frightening and so glad most of the people on the street got away from harm. Even the poor old lady who could barely walk well made it away but was one of the last ones on the street to be able to walk away. And the poor guy that was inside and somehow managed to run out safely.

Jmo The ppl on the street were not the target. Jmo

According to this article from about an hour ago EST, Mayor states that the male began firing from the street into the store:

<snip> ...Surveillance footage taken from street cameras shows the U-Haul van pull up slowly in front of the store and stop in the middle of the road, Fulop said. A male suspect emerged with two long rifles, he said, and “began firing from the street into the facility.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/12/11/jersey-city-shootout/

Reminds me of the Justin Bourque case where a few random people stumbled upon him while he was lying in wait to ambush cops, and he told them to go away.

Jmo The ppl on the street were not the target. Jmo

From the mayor of Jersey City. This is a new development, as its the first time that anyone in a position to know, has said that the deli was targeted.

Based on our initial investigation (which is ongoing) we now believe the active shooters targeted the location they attacked. Due to an excess of caution the community may see additional police resources in the days/weeks ahead. We have no indication there are any further threats

Steven Fulop on Twitter
No surprise there. It didn't seem coincidental that the gunmen was forcing his way into a Kosher deli.

I don't think that's the case (jmo) but it's possible. Or maybe they thought so?

I'm not sure but the U-haul was linked to the man beaten to his death and found 12/7/19. The Uber driver MR, so the UH van could have been stolen just for their plot to kill Jewish people? Waiting for the news to link it all together. The connection is a mystery still, to me.

eta,
Buutttt, there's a whole lot of hate from these two killer.

I wonder who owned the Lincoln that MR was found in the trunk of? A stolen car also? Just speculating on the connections. The shooters could have stolen a Lincoln and stole the U-haul from MR or knew him in some way. He appears to be tough but maybe just normal Jersey tough or ex gang? My impression of his facebook. Very sad for his girls and loved ones. May he RIP.

MR might have advertised on a Craigslist local site for his extra Uber services? They contacted him. He would make some extra bucks and he was murdered also. Anxious to read why he was murdered by these two.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hazypinkillusion
Back