OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still wondering about Jake W acting oddly towards FW and RW at the end of his hearing today. Something is up. Wonder if it has to do with other plea agreements and the overall defense strategy for the group?
Didn't RN's son set up a conference call with AW and JW, when AW called RN? Maybe loyalties and lack of loyalties were discussed and FW came out of that convo lacking, as not caring about JW's mother? Just thinking out loud.

Judge pointing out he's already said its ok for her to wear civilian clothing.

AW's attorney says they discussed meeting w/AC to make sure they have everything. Like others, waiting for discovery on the most recent search.

Also discussing discovery coordinator. Describing function of coordinator, looking into it, will get estimates of cost.
Will be done by end of January (new discovery fr search?). Will file motion for discovery coordinator.

If done by Jan 31, can state be ready for Feb 10 hearing? AC says yes.

Nothing else from attorneys.

Adjourned
Betty, I couldn't watch AW's hearing. When her lawyers asked about getting discovery for the last search of the Flying W did they not also mention discovery from anything RN tells the prosecution per conditions of her plea deal, like JW's lawyer did?

December 11th, 2019

She looks a little different from a year ago. I'm not going to say anything negative about anyone's appearance, that's not right, but seems she has aged a bit and
Billy also but Jake, only in his 20's, looks the same.
It is hard physically to do time when your close to 50 years old, can really "age" you, that is a fact. No disrespect about their appearance intended.
......2 Cents Only......
When the judge was naming names present for the record, what the heck did her attorneys and AW find so amusing about BCI agent Jennifer Comsfords? That was an extremely overt and mocking tete-a-tete they exchanged.

It is VERY interesting why AW doesn't wear regular clothing to court. Wish we had an answer. I don't think it has anything to do with her family not bringing her any. If that was it, her attorneys would buy her an outfit. All JMO

Just wondering what AW's motive is for continuing to wear jail attire. There must be a reason in her mind.

Even the judge mentioned it so it would be in the legal court record. Judge said something indicating (very loose paraphrasing) "Even though the court allowed your request motion asking to wear regular clothes to court, you appear to have chosen to wear jail stripes today...".

Could it possibly be that AW thinks it might get her sympathy?

Here the Victim family’s and the tax payers of Ohio is 44 months after the murders and 13 months after the arrest of the accused and we don’t know anymore than we did 1 month after the murders, why can’t the State release the redacted autopsy reports now & the evidence against the accused that has been turned over to the Defense, IMO this is the rights of the victims family and to the tax payers, I really don’t see how it would Thant the Jury’s Pool, who ever sit on the jury’s will get to here 2 version of the crime and that is going to make or break this case, JMO

Just wondering what AW's motive is for continuing to wear jail attire. There must be a reason in her mind.

Even the judge mentioned it so it would be in the legal court record. Judge said something indicating (very loose paraphrasing) "Even though the court allowed your request motion asking to wear regular clothes to court, you appear to have chosen to wear jail stripes today...".

When the judge said directly to her attorneys that AW could wear civilian clothes, neither attorney had any facial reaction to that, not even an nod of acknowledgement to the judge. Very weird. Makes me think she has nobody willing to get her clothes. She does look like she's lost substantial weight so maybe someone would have to buy her new stuff because her old clothes would be ill-fitting?

When the judge said directly to her attorneys that AW could wear civilian clothes, neither attorney had any facial reaction to that, not even an nod of acknowledgement to the judge. Very weird. Makes me think she has nobody willing to get her clothes. She does look like she's lost substantial weight so maybe someone would have to buy her new stuff because her old clothes would be ill-fitting?

Even the attorneys office could opt to get her an outfit. Odd.

It is VERY interesting why AW doesn't wear regular clothing to court. Wish we had an answer. I don't think it has anything to do with her family not bringing her any. If that was it, her attorneys would buy her an outfit. All JMO
SOURCE: Angela Wagner Pre-Trial Hearing December 11th, 2019

Here is what the judge said in court today--last paragraph--regarding Angela wearing civilian clothing:

JUDGE DEERING:
And Mr. Krapenc and Mr. Hunt are each of you satisfied with the access you are having with your client?

ATTORNEY KRAPENC:
Yes your honor she's out at the Delaware County Jail. They do have I would call a double room which is essentially 2 visiting rooms tied together and they've been kind enough to allow us to have that whole section every time we've been allowed to see her. That's made things very, ah, as comfortable as we can be.

JUDGE DEERING:

And I'm not sure whether a motion has been filed in this regard or not, if it has been then I'm sure that it was granted, but also note that she's not appearing in civilian clothing.
I want to make it clear that the court has granted that motion in other cases and if that's the desire of the defense then the court will grant that in this case too that she will appear in civilian clothes.

(Her attorneys do not comment on this)

I've wondered the same thing.

Maybe she doesn't care at this point.

Her name is Jenny Comisford. I don't see anything funny about her name. She is the one who interviewed Jake's wife. I forget which Discovery document it's on, so JMO. She is also listed in a Journal Entry on RN's case.
Loomis please watch video of Angels Wagners trials today and the part where Mark Hunt looks at Angela when the judge say the agents name, Hunt and Angela are not making fun of her name their flirting with each other, something is not right, JMO

Loomis please watch video of Angels Wagners trials today and the part where Mark Hunt looks at Angela when the judge say the agents name, Hunt and Angela are not making fun of her name their flirting with each other, something is not right, JMO

I know, Johnny. I watched and even reviewed the short clip several times. First of all, Krapenc (not Hunt) is the white-haired attorney that starts the show. He seems to ask AW, "That's her, isn't it?" And he smiles big. I can't make out what he says next, but AW laughs, followed by a remark and smile by the other attorney, Mark Hunt. AW barely has time to straighten herself up before answering the Judge's question. We, the audience, understand, they've discussed this agent before. Disgustingly rude and disrespectful, IMO, for Krapenc to initiate such an inappropriate moment in court. Krapenc always has acted like an azz IMO since he came in bragging about his experience in death penalty cases. JMO

And yes, flirting is a good word to use here!

Angie's playing the martyr. They won't let me wear civilian clothes. No one brings me clothes...etc...oh well.

Actually, I think she's trying to make a statement. Like prisoners trying to starve themselves. Martyr type mindset. I can't afford clothes. yah. This started a while ago so by now she probably has a streaming account for food and clothing. 2 shirts, a cot and 3 squares per day should do her.

I know, Johnny. I watched and even reviewed the short clip several times. First of all, Krapenc (not Hunt) is the white-haired attorney that starts the show. He seems to ask AW, "That's her, isn't it?" And he smiles big. I can't make out what he says next, but AW laughs, followed by a remark and smile by the other attorney, Mark Hunt. AW barely has time to straighten herself up before answering the Judge's question. We, the audience, understand, they've discussed this agent before. Disgustingly rude and disrespectful, IMO, for Krapenc to initiate such an inappropriate moment in court. Krapenc always has acted like an azz IMO since he came in bragging about his experience in death penalty cases. JMO

And yes, flirting is a good word to use here!
Loomis
Could Angela possibility lie and-use those little action for a miss-trial, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members