***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angie dodged a bullet and she was not truthful in the beginning... I still wonder what she knew and when she knew re the murder... JMO
ahh, and now I remember why I had to step away from websleuths for quite some time (hi again, y'all). (Some things are hard to read, but I totally get where people are coming from). I just wanted to say that I know for a fact that Angie did not know prior. I would agree that she figured something out pretty quickly afterwards, however, that was after TS funeral. I was in the hospital, and had just given birth an hour prior to CWW arriving. AW knew he was in FL, but told me he was there for work (which was somewhat normal -- mind you, I had just given birth, so I honestly didn't care who was where or coming when). I also know this because CWW was at my house that Friday or Saturday evening, before driving to FL. He stopped by, I was sitting on the floor washing a carseat in my kitchen ... he told me he was headed to FL for work.

I would also like to add that AW is actually a very, "bright," person. Unfortunately for her, you can add this (meaning, marrying CWW) to the extremely long and heart-wrenching list of tragedies in her life. She is the type of person who is extremely dramatic at all times (in good and fun ways, but also at times in attention-grabbing ways). She is also a very deeply wounded and hurt soul; depressed and sad and hurting, but still manages to somehow smile through her pain and try her best to lift everyone up around her and find the good in everyone. She thought she had finally found a soulmate, a best friend, a life partner to take care of her for once; CWW was always very gentle and loving towards her and very helpful. She had been a single mom for years, working sometimes up to three jobs, and had lost two of her daughters -- I am telling this simply because she is a woman who wanted to believe so badly in love and happiness. She wanted something, "good." Although she did NOT know prior to CWW going to FL, I can say that my personal opinion as to WHY she was acting the way she was is because she could not fathom what was right in front of her face and simply did not want to. Not an excuse, by any means. I am saying I strongly believe her brain simply could not allow her to, "connect the dots." This is not to take away from poor TS (I think of her every single year on my daughters bday). I am happy this is finally coming to a slow, "end," for the family, so they may finally grieve and remember their TS in peace and attempt to carry on. MS, JRR and CWW all deserve the DP, IMO. I simply wanted to add what I do know about AW and maybe this background could help clear some things a bit. I could go into more detail, but I feel it is not my place farther than I have stepped.

Angie dodged a bullet and she was not truthful in the beginning... I still wonder what she knew and when she knew re the murder... JMO
ahh, and now I remember why I had to step away from websleuths for quite some time (hi again, y'all). (Some things are hard to read, but I totally get where people are coming from). I just wanted to say that I know for a fact that Angie did not know prior. I would agree that she figured something out pretty quickly afterwards, however, that was after TS funeral. I was in the hospital, and had just given birth an hour prior to CWW arriving. AW knew he was in FL, but told me he was there for work (which was somewhat normal -- mind you, I had just given birth, so I honestly didn't care who was where or coming when). I also know this because CWW was at my house that Friday or Saturday evening, before driving to FL. He stopped by, I was sitting on the floor washing a carseat in my kitchen ... he told me he was headed to FL for work.

I would also like to add that AW is actually a very, "bright," person. Unfortunately for her, you can add this (meaning, marrying CWW) to the extremely long and heart-wrenching list of tragedies in her life. She is the type of person who is extremely dramatic at all times (in good and fun ways, but also at times in attention-grabbing ways). She is also a very deeply wounded and hurt soul; depressed and sad and hurting, but still manages to somehow smile through her pain and try her best to lift everyone up around her and find the good in everyone. She thought she had finally found a soulmate, a best friend, a life partner to take care of her for once; CWW was always very gentle and loving towards her and very helpful. She had been a single mom for years, working sometimes up to three jobs, and had lost two of her daughters -- I am telling this simply because she is a woman who wanted to believe so badly in love and happiness. She wanted something, "good." Although she did NOT know prior to CWW going to FL, I can say that my personal opinion as to WHY she was acting the way she was is because she could not fathom what was right in front of her face and simply did not want to. Not an excuse, by any means. I am saying I strongly believe her brain simply could not allow her to, "connect the dots." This is not to take away from poor TS (I think of her every single year on my daughters bday). I am happy this is finally coming to a slow, "end," for the family, so they may finally grieve and remember their TS in peace and attempt to carry on. MS, JRR and CWW all deserve the DP, IMO. I simply wanted to add what I do know about AW and maybe this background could help clear some things a bit. I could go into more detail, but I feel it is not my place farther than I have stepped.

@beach - since JRR's thread is closed - I'll post this here - and if you open his thread - you can move this over there if you want.... :)

Thursday, December 12th:
*Sentencing Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) - FL – Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers (46) (June 29, 2015, Bonita Springs) - *Jimmy Ray Rodgers (28) arrested & charged (2/23/16) & arraigned (5/5/16) with 1st degree premeditated murder with a weapon, conspiracy to commit 1st degree premeditated murder & burglary. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Trial began on 10/10/19. Trial expected to last 4 to 5 weeks. Jury: 5 men & 7 women, 2 alternates: 1 man & 1 woman. 10/22/19 Day 1 of deliberations: 7 hours. 10/23/19 Day 2 of deliberations: 5 ½ hours. Total of 12 ½ hours deliberations. Verdict: Guilty of 2nd degree murder & trespassing & not guilty of conspiracy. Motion for new trial-Denied.
11/15/19 Update: Rodgers sentencing has been rescheduled for 12/12 at 1:30pm.
*Mark D. Sievers (50) – Trial started 11/12/19 & ended 12/4/19 with a guilty verdict on both counts. Penalty phase started 12/10 & jurors recommended the Death penalty. Hearing on 1/9/20.
*Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr. (41) arrested (10/14/15) & charged (10/20/15) & indicted (5/5/16) with 2nd degree premeditated murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. #15-CF-000674 Took plea deal (2/26/16) plead guilty to 2nd degree murder; serving 25 years, waives all rights to appeal. Will testify at trials. Sentencing on 12/2/19 has been move to 2/10/20.

Angie did not know. I am 100% certain.

@shutterrrbug, as you are a person who clearly knows her, I defer to you. Thank you for your candor in this post and the subsequent one.

I guess I have always wanted CWW to do a lie detector test because I feel he is being less than truthful all the way around. Can I ask you a question? Do you think he disclosed fully?

I don't want you to see WS as a place that you need to avoid. My apologies if I upset you.

Thank you for coming back and for your insight.

Thank you for this. I hope AW has been able to move on with her life. What an awful thing CWW did to her.

Thankyou shutterrrbug, for this extra, helpful information, about your friend.
It gives another slant to my thoughts.
Good luck with your 'now' Toddler.

He is saying absolutely nothing either. Won’t/can’t on trial strategy (which I guess I understand) but just wondering why he is even giving this interview.
Yeah, it seemed pointless for him to be interviewed.

Interesting to see what court tv thought of the trial though, I haven't been following through them.

Yeah, it seemed pointless for him to be interviewed.

Interesting to see what court tv thought of the trial though, I haven't been following through them.

I know! While we were sweating bullets, the Court TV attorneys thought the state had a slam dunk the entire trial. It was interesting to hear their views.

He is saying absolutely nothing either. Won’t/can’t on trial strategy (which I guess I understand) but just wondering why he is even giving this interview.

Marks DP lawyer said to CTV lawyer host” that’s okay I was a journalist once”
I love how she laughed and said “ I assure you I have a law license and still practice law” ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael C Vang