Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

JSO’s dive team has just arrived @ActionNewsJax @WOKVNews
EL6fHrmXYAEGRSY.jpeg
Beth Rousseau on Twitter
Beth Rousseau (@BethANJax) | Twitter
9:08 AM (EST) · Dec 16, 2019

Please share this post! Updated Flyer: A Florida AMBER Alert remains active for 6-year-old Braxton and 5-year-old Bri'ya Willilams from Jacksonville, Florida. If you have any information, please contact Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 904-630-0500 or 911
EL6l-FAWsAANJtZ.jpeg
FDLE on Twitter
FDLE (@fdlepio) | Twitter
9:37 AM (EST) · Dec 16, 2019

Florida Missing Person Flyer

If what was posted earlier, that there a lot of empty houses, I sure hope they are looking in all of them. Also vehicles.
There's something funky with this case, I just can't put my finger on it. There's no desperation. No urgency. I am not sure. However I do hope both kids are found safe.

Still no info on mom? Is she around or do they know her whereabouts? Or did I miss that?

Family members told reporters that both parents were inside the home when they vanished.

Plenty of interesting comments on this post as well about the circumstances: Jacksonville Sheriff's Office

I agree with @cocomod, I really don't think the parents are involved in this.

Last edited:
EL6t5wTXYAEvfVe

Beth Rousseau on Twitter
Official search crews are gearing up to look for Braxton and Bri’ya as well @WOKVNews @ActionNewsJax
https://twitter.com/BethANJax/status/1206593070914867200/photo/1

I wonder if the car seen speeding out of the park with two kids has been discounted? As far as I can see I haven't seen a description or BOLO for a vehicle yet.

How two kids can go missing this long from the front yard in broad daylight in this day and age is mind boggling to me. C'mon, America, aren't we better than this????? Maybe we do need cameras on every street corner.

Has anyone done a search for gas stations, c-stores, schools, intersections that might have cameras near where theses precious babies were last seen?

A team of search and rescue officers and a K9 are headed towards the woods behind the trailer where Bri’ya and Braxton went missing. These are the same woods family and neighbors just went to search in. @FCN2go
Lana Harris on Twitter

Video inside the woods -
Lana Harris on Twitter

Thank you for sharing this. It's heartbreaking to see the family walking through the woods calling for the children. It's also heartwarming to see the video of the S&R, dive team members and other LEO heading to do their work, it takes very special people to do this IMO, and my prayers are with all. Thank you for keeping us updated @alyssa5597

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back