TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find it too weird. My husband and I don't have many pics. It's been about 2 years. Some people just dont...

I've never posted personal photos online and never would. My husband once posted our photo on that sewer, FB, and I was mad.

Word to the wise: don't post your personal or photos info info online!

Crappy reporters. Right there, she should have stopped him, pointed out that he contradicted himself and given him the opportunity to respond. What that tells me is she wasn't listening.

They don't. If you've ever been interviewed by a reporter - they go down their list of questions and get in and out as quickly as they can, especially on fast breaking stories like this. I know there are exceptions, but in my experience with them, they don't really study your answers - they are delivering the interview to us as quickly as they can. That would be more in the realm of "entertainment" classified news shows - not the morning and evening local news.

I don't find it too weird. My husband and I don't have many pics. It's been about 2 years. Some people just dont...

We don't have many either, and he's not on social media so I respect that by not posting pics of him or us. :)

If son was in after school care until 6 then that explains it. Many people with a newborn utilize this in order to not be overwhelmed. So she wouldn’t be expected to pick up son until 6 when the school called. If she was expected to pick up the son earlier at say 3:00, the school would have called wayyyyy before 6:00. Moo

but he knew before 6 the car was still home & she was not.
Inside Edition going to do a segment, nbc now.

I’ll watch the video again. He said “I don’t care about the phone.” He May have glanced at it when he went to silence it or put it away or whatever. He was not jumping for his phone moo but I’ll look at it again. That was my initial impression that he did not care about the phone.

SAR
Texas EquuSearch

When his dad reached for it and he said "I'm cool with the phone".

I did this last, just when the thread got closed:

1:01 He uses her name - Heidi
1:21/22 Uses her name, again
1:25/26 Chokes up when he says it's Heidi's first day taking Margo, by herself
1:37 Uses Heidi's name
1:58 "She was making lunch, right before I left" - smiles
2:28 "she bought three books" - smiles
2:37-46 recounting their AM phone conversion about the books, "I tell her I love you, good bye" - he pauses, smiles, laughs and says "Aw, man, this is hard" (obvious question - what's hard?)
3:00-08 Pausing, smiles, struggles with what to say, says he's been repeating it all day and sighs
3:20-27 reporter asks is she should move on with another question and he says no, it's a good question, smiling, says it's a weird situation, laughs again
3:38-52 really struggling, doesn't know what to say, says he needs to stand up (indicates, to me - MOO - extreme stress/fight or flight/feeling trapped - though he welcomes questions, it should be noted - causes me anxiety just to watch it - no judgement as to source of his stress, just observing)
4:29-35 dad got cancer, chokes up, literally pushes that feeling away by waving his hand, three times and smiles/laughs (my take - emotional guy who pushes away pain)
Camera man begins to play director and I'm stopping there.

Anyone feel free to copy & paste the above and pick up where I left off. Too time consuming for me!

For four hrs?? And forgets to pick up their son?
We had discussed possibilities before the shut down. Maybe he fell asleep? <modsnip > Who knows, but there are explanations. Odd, yes. Not characteristic of a loving and caring fiancée and new dad, yup.

But if he thought heidi was at neighbors and was going to pick up son at say 5:30-6:00, falls asleep or whatever. Makes sense. Some dudes really don’t take any responsibility for the day to day duties of their children. Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
And, not asking the right questions either, IMHO. Someone needs to ask him to explain his Thursday afternoon, you know, when he came home found the door open, all HB's things there, she and the baby goodness knows where, knows her car is in the parking lot, but isn't concerned at say 5:30 pm that she's not back to get the car and pick up "their" son before 6 pm? Now THAT'S a question that needs to be asked, I would think. Just sayin'.

He said he thought she'd gone elsewhere in their complex to visit with a friend, so he did explain it. As for the door being open, we don't know that. It came from FB - IOW, from someone who wasn't there.

When his dad reached for it and he said "I'm cool with the phone".

Crazy how we can watch the same video and it's perceived or heard in so many different ways. I hear his Dad saying 'just hand me the phone'. SC says "I don't care about the phone" as he's looking at it and silencing it.

I watched the second interview with SC where a second person is with him and they are in front of the apartments. In the first interview, he said and did so many things that were odd but when watching this second interview he seemed totally legit to me. His tears and emotion seemed real and genuine. Of course, this is just my opinion. I think at this point, though, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until it's proven that he is involved somehow. Hopefully, tomorrow's press conference will give us some more answers. P.S. I'm assuming that this IS the second interview and not the first one and that I don't have them flip-flopped. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I haven't watched all of the first video (got about half way), but just watched all of the 2nd video, he seems believable and concerned and not odd at all in the 2nd one. He looks exhausted and IMO the emotions look real and genuine too.

For four hrs?? And forgets to pick up their son?
Right?!

okay, so I don’t think it’s been explained but for sake of argument: he thought she was next door. (And therefore thought she and baby were safe.) Was he not at all concerned about his son’s whereabouts? (This is assuming the son was typically at school all day.) or did he assume son walked home alone, got a ride, she got a ride, or she walked to get him with a newborn in tow?

It just seems so flippant. Casual. Detached. “absolutely nothing weird amiss”

MOO: it seems like there was greater concern over $25 than the whereabouts of wife, baby and the young son.

...and I suppose different strokes - this may be the way they roll. And marking my spot to follow.

We had discussed possibilities before the shut down. <modsnip> Maybe he was drinking? Who knows, but there are explanations. Odd, yes. Not characteristic of a loving and caring fiancée and new dad, yup.

But if he thought heidi was at neighbors and was going to pick up son at say 5:30-6:00, falls asleep or whatever. Makes sense. Some dudes really don’t take any responsibility for the day to day duties of their children. Moo

Other than working to support the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member