TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone provide links for the following?

1. The dog was found on the balcony.
2. The front door was wide open
(other than a reference to a FB post).
3. Heidi's mom had been staying with them.

I just read through 14 pages and although links have been requested, I still haven't seen any. TIA

Ha!,we grill year round too -we’ve never let rain or snow interfere with that.

but... I’m considering whether he meant grill as on: a griddle/electric skillet. (?)

I’m also trying to consider what food I’d consider reheating that has sat so long. I. Can’t.

I suppose in the big scheme these are minutiae. My bigger issues revolve around what her day was like after she left the school. Is there any CCTV that accounts for her activities? When did she arrive home? (Like Kelsey Berreth) (and: Did she really arrive home?) Who did she last communicate with before her phone shut off? Has her son been interviewed at this point?

And then the details of his full day- between the hours of her leaving the book fair and his call to 9-1-1.
That's a question that concerns me, "Did she really arrive home?" or are LE stating they "believe" she arrived home because that's the tale that's been spun and they're going with it not to raise any flags on what they may know? Gives them time to build their case. Just a thought.

Can anyone provide links for the following?

1. The dog was found on the balcony.
2. The front door was wide open
(other than a reference to a FB post).
3. Heidi's mom had been staying with them.

I just read through 14 pages and although links have been requested, I still haven't seen any. TIA
Geez, I hope some of our questions get answered today at the PC!

Sorry, is anyone able to quickly confirm the name of their apt complex? I'll look, too, but I think I found an apt number for her. (Trying to understand how the dog was on a balcony or if it's possible someone could have casually walked by a first-floor apartment and abducted her, etc.)
Club at Summer Valley. They have an upper unit.

Attachments

• 3F879512-8F16-4724-BCEA-ECEAFE757B70.jpeg
    3F879512-8F16-4724-BCEA-ECEAFE757B70.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 94
His son didnt get home until 6 pm.

That earlier story he told about grilling his son's lunch---baffles me. Is he saying he grilled his son's lunch at 6;30, then called in a missing report at 7:30pm? that would be very odd.

Did he grill his son's day-old lunch first, and then decide to call in some help from 911? That seems a very strange order of priorities.
That's what threw me earlier. He said he got home around 2, he thought HB was at a friend's house, then he picked up his son from daycare, son didn't finish his lunch and told SC to grill it for him, After a little bit SC called his dad who said not to worry about it too much right now. SC called HB's friends, then called police.
Boyfriend of missing Austin woman, baby speaks out

No mention of the school telling him his son wasn't picked up. Grilling the lunch at what time? I took it to mean earlier but maybe he grilled the lunch for his son's dinner? Confusing!

Last edited:
FBI is usually 'invited' to participate when local LE needs their technical help in the digital tracking which they're very good at. They have
a great team who investigate cell phones, gps,
and develop time lines and gaps in any suspect's story.
I'm relieved to see FBI involved.

FBI can also get involved when a crime is suspected to have crossed state lines.

That reason and if local LE asks FBI for assistance are the two main reasons I typically hear about with FBI involvement. JMO of course.

FBI joins search for missing mom Heidi Broussard and baby girl | Daily Mail Online

The FBI and Texas Rangers have now joined the search for a missing mother and her three-week-old daughter after the woman's tearful fiance appealed for information on their disappearance.”

Okay, getting serious
FBI in the first photo here as well as an address on the building.

22358032-7801595-The_FBI_and_Texas_Rangers_have_since_joined_the_search_efforts_f-m-57_1576598139407.jpg
22358026-7801595-image-a-58_1576598165050.jpg

So, another thought. Sorry. I am having lots. :D

They are not married and I'm curious if he's listed as the father on the two younger children's birth certificates. If so, she could have been trying to get child support from him for the two kids - in Texas, it's a flat 25%. Maybe they had been arguing about money (thus, the call and comment regarding the $25 towards books) and it went downhill from there?
Or maybe they were broke and she just wanted him to know she spent the money so he did not overdraw the account?
I spent a lot of years broke. To them 25$ may be a lot of money. When we were young and just starting out we used to need to communicate who spent what....I don't suspect anyone in their right mind would kill someone over 25$ in any situation, but maybe the money issue weighs on his mind because it was their last conversation.

So, another thought. Sorry. I am having lots. :D

They are not married and I'm curious if he's listed as the father on the two younger children's birth certificates. If so, she could have been trying to get child support from him for the two kids - in Texas, it's a flat 25%. Maybe they had been arguing about money (thus, the call and comment regarding the $25 towards books) and it went downhill from there?
Or maybe they were broke and she just wanted him to know she spent the money so he did not overdraw the account?
I spent a lot of years broke. To them 25$ may be a lot of money. When we were young and just starting out we used to need to communicate who spent what....I don't suspect anyone in their right mind would kill someone over 25$ in any situation, but maybe the money issue weighs on his mind because it was their last conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire