TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my birthday and I am asking for a birthday favor.
Please read this post.

If you do not understand then there is nothing I can do.

I am going to spend my day sitting on this thread and timing out and banning people who do not understand the meaning of "DO NOT TRASH" anyone. I will also be going back to the last thread and timing out and banning posters.
You can say you don't believe someone, you can talk about why you don't believe someone, but you cannot accuse someone of a crime. You can question everything about the person as long as they have been in the mainstream media. You just can't be a jerk and trash and insult and pronounce their guilt.
Please keep on topic.
Thank you,
Tricia

Thank you to those of you who helped clarify the grocery list comment. I have a ton of questions about this but I doubt any of us can answer them. Does anyone know whether H and S share the car or drive separate cars? Has S been allowed to drive the car since H disappeared? I'm trying to figure out whether the grocery list has been there in the car since H and M disappeared or whether it's possible that S has been allowed to use the car since last week and the shopping list is his. o_O If it's been there since the disappearance then did H return from the book fair and then intend to go grocery shopping later on that morning/early afternoon? Did she go grocery shopping on the way home from the book fair?

I was about to say I find it odd that S didn't mention that he found a grocery list in the car that day H and M went missing, but then I find most things he's publicly said and done quite odd so there's not much point.

All MOO.

If it makes you feel any better, I definitely think you’re wrong.

The posture of law enforcement seems to indicate that they know a hell of a lot more than they are saying, and I get the impression they are close.

That aside, a crime like this (if it is a crime), just doesn’t lend itself to anyone making a clean getaway.

It looks like this happened in broad daylight, and it’s incredibly difficult to pull something like this off, and not leave a trail.

Especially if this was a spontaneous, emotional event (which I think it was).

There should be no shortage of avenues to explore, and evidence to pore over. Law enforcement was on top of this very quickly, and they have brought in the right partners.

Not only do I not think the mystery will linger, but I think the answers are on the horizon.

You’re right and it does make me feel better! I have to keep in mind that plenty of cases go on to be solved after the first week! It just seems discouraging when the answer seems obvious and the arrest isn’t quick. But I know there are reasons for this. It’s better to build a solid case slowly vs a shifty case fast. I hope things start happening. This poor family. :( I hope little boy S is doing ok. I’m sure he is missing his mama desperately.

Anyone seen/heard of SC today? No? Thats two days of him not pleading for her to come back.

From what I can tell, her parents and friends are the ones doing all the interviews and pleading.
Not a direct quote, but in agreement with another poster from a day or so ago...someone with a law degree finally came to call and spelled it out for him. After his initial interviews, it is likely best for him to go radio silent. JMO.

Doubt it. From what other posters in the area have said, it's not too warm this time of year in Austin.
It is back and forth, 80 one day, 40 the next. Texas is not consistent with it's temperatures. Some complexes close the pools and lock the gates to them but ours is always open with most knowing it is better not to swim when it is too cold. Then again New Year's people swim in the Barton Springs pool. The pool is spring fed and COLD!

It is back and forth, 80 one day, 40 the next. Texas is not consistent with it's temperatures. Some complexes close the pools and lock the gates to them but ours is always open with most knowing it is better not to swim when it is too cold. Then again New Year's people swim in the Barton Springs pool. The pool is spring fed and COLD!

BSP is too cold in the DOG DAYS in August! :)

Yeah, you know... when they held the press conference and a reporter specifically asked if SC was a POI, the cop said nobody was ruled out (not an exact quote). I wondered why he wasn’t ruled out as a POI, because by then they knew when he was supposed to be at work, and they knew when she was at the elementary school. They knew when she left the school and roughly when she got back to the apartments since they are certain she arrived there. It shouldn’t be difficult AT ALL to verify his alibi and take him off the POI list.
If LE publicly took SC off of the POI list, and SC is not the perp, then the true perp or perps could kill them (if they are kidnapped) or move to destroy evidence, etc., IMO. Best to keep everyone guessing until things are tied up, IMO. However, the fact that there has been zero word of a ransom makes me doubt the kidnapping theory of HB's disappearance. Unless this is one of the horrible instances of kidnapping to take the baby. MOO.

This whole conversation about moving to Kyle happened and May, it's December and she didn't know she was living in Austin.

I read it as their last conversation happening sometime during the Summer.

Heidi Broussard: Friend shocked that missing mom was back with fiance after ‘rocky’ breakup. Exclusive details as search for mom & newborn continues

to be fair; that doesn’t say that they haven’t spoken since May. Just that THAT conversation took place in May. When I was still married to my abusive ex, I talked to my friends and family a lot and very few knew the truth. None knew for months that I took my ex back. My mom came to my house weekly and didn’t know he was living there again. Once I finally hit the breaking point and moved out, I didn’t tell anyone for almost a month. And I was seeing these people almost daily!!

Sometimes we feel ashamed of things we shouldn’t and hide things we shouldn’t because being a victim is hard. Sometimes dealing with other people’s opinions makes it even worse, so we don’t tell people

If Heidi was in a very bad relationship and didn’t want people to know, they wouldn’t have known. But that doesn’t mean they were not in her life on a regular basis.

E
to be fair; that doesn’t say that they haven’t spoken since May. Just that THAT conversation took place in May. When I was still married to my abusive ex, I talked to my friends and family a lot and very few knew the truth. None knew for months that I took my ex back. My mom came to my house weekly and didn’t know he was living there again. Once I finally hit the breaking point and moved out, I didn’t tell anyone for almost a month. And I was seeing these people almost daily!!

Sometimes we feel ashamed of things we shouldn’t and hide things we shouldn’t because being a victim is hard. Sometimes dealing with other people’s opinions makes it even worse, so we don’t tell people

If Heidi was in a very bad relationship and didn’t want people to know, they wouldn’t have known. But that doesn’t mean they were not in her life on a regular basis.
Excellent point. :( Sad but could be true.

Oh and regarding pools - it's warm enough to have them open and most are heated, but most community centers shut them down for November/December and sometimes a month or two longer.
Our amenities building (Gym, indoor Racquetball court, indoor Basketball court, business center, community center room for activities and meetings/parties, etc.) as well as the grilling gazebo , volleyball court and pool with fire pit, are open year round. Some smaller complexes DO close their pool in winter and I am not sure if theirs does.

If Heidi was

If they were super close, imo, Heidi would have kept her up to date. Personally, I haven't weighed too heavily on this "friend's" interview. My close friends would have more recent conversations to describe.

I’ve only lived in an apartment for 1 year of my life and it wasn’t in Texas, but our pool was open 365 rain or shine and there were no changing rooms.

ETA - every tenant received a pool/gym key with their apartment key, so it was just always available.

The pool at my apartments in So Cal were year round but the pools at the complexes my friends live at here in WA are open from approximately Father’s Day to Labor Day. Usually they wait until we hit 70 for 3 consecutive days.

Yeah, you know... when they held the press conference and a reporter specifically asked if SC was a POI, the cop said nobody was ruled out (not an exact quote). I wondered why he wasn’t ruled out as a POI, because by then they knew when he was supposed to be at work, and they knew when she was at the elementary school. They knew when she left the school and roughly when she got back to the apartments since they are certain she arrived there. It shouldn’t be difficult AT ALL to verify his alibi and take him off the POI list.
But they don't know what happened after he got home up to the time he called LE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823