TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair; that doesn’t say that they haven’t spoken since May. Just that THAT conversation took place in May. When I was still married to my abusive ex, I talked to my friends and family a lot and very few knew the truth. None knew for months that I took my ex back. My mom came to my house weekly and didn’t know he was living there again. Once I finally hit the breaking point and moved out, I didn’t tell anyone for almost a month. And I was seeing these people almost daily!!

Sometimes we feel ashamed of things we shouldn’t and hide things we shouldn’t because being a victim is hard. Sometimes dealing with other people’s opinions makes it even worse, so we don’t tell people

If Heidi was in a very bad relationship and didn’t want people to know, they wouldn’t have known. But that doesn’t mean they were not in her life on a regular basis.
Well, but I never said that. All I said was that they haven't spoken since Summer. Someone asked me to provide a source from where I got that information and I gave it.

Anyone seen/heard of SC today? No? Thats two days of him not pleading for her to come back.

From what I can tell, her parents and friends are the ones doing all the interviews and pleading.

my theory on the day of the presser when they said he wasn’t ruled out was that he would no longer be speaking to media or police.

If Heidi was

If they were super close, imo, Heidi would have kept her up to date. Personally, I haven't weighed too heavily on this "friend's" interview. My close friends would have more recent conversations to describe.

see though, that isn’t necessarily true. I was super close to the people I hid everything from. Guilt and shame and feeling like a failure are really powerful feelings that make us do weird things. And if he was abusive and was trying to alienate her from people maybe she didn’t tell anyone anything. We can’t judge their friendship based off that. S/he is so far the only friend saying anything at all it seems.

Well, but I never said that. All I said was that they haven't spoken since Summer. Someone asked me to provide a source from where I got that information and I gave it.

The article doesn’t say that though, unless I misread it. Citing a conversation months ago doesn’t mean that was the last time they spoke. Moo.

The sunshine is worth ALL the bugs/snakes whatever. It is glorious. And warm temps for 99.9 % of the year. It's lovely.

It is. We have warm weather most of the time - sweat your face right off for most major holidays, but we have these weird, short cold snaps that intervene, like the one that started yesterday. It was highs in the 80s for the relevant period which is typical. Halloween was unusually cool this year, we are normally sweating.
I'm a Minnesota girl and that sounds awful lol. Anything over 75 is too hot IMO lol.

We saw photos of FBI agents on their balcony so I think they have done a thorough search and if nothing was removed it may mean no evidence was found to take.
Which doesn’t mean nothing happened there. MSM has reported the apartment is a closed crime scene.

Watts case there was no evidence aside from a missing bed sheet.

jmo

Finally, I got to see an overview of the sprawling apartment complex in the video. Oh, it's a much larger area than I thought.

Got to see the two friends...
NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt on Twitter
No doubt they know Heidi well. Everyone, her parents and her friends, keep saying she would never leave voluntarily especially without the son. There's no hint of DV from them, and I don't know if they're believing only in an abduction. There's still hope when it's a rescue of Heidi and Margo. Praying for a rescue then.

FBI and community expand search for missing Texas mom and baby

Besides the lack of details for the hours after he got home, when he speaks of that morning, he doesn't really speak of *that* particular morning. He mostly speaks of a usual, general routine. All very blasé.
It seems whenever he starts on that morning, it ever so subtly morphs into what the routine usually is.
Virtually the only thing he said about *that* particular morning, is the late start, leaving @ 6:40, and her making lunch when he left.

So, he speaks mainly of a general routine in the mornings, but not necessarily any details of that morning. Why? To avoid mentioning something unpleasant that morning? A quarrel? I mean, we know Heidi and son got to the school safely, so, all OK there; but why the vagueness (and scattered thoughts) about that morning?
And what was the reason for the "late start" that day?

ajmoo
eta: changed "kids" to son.
Do we know yet, 100%, if she actually did have Baby Margo with her?
The question about Baby Margo has been asked to APD. Are we to assume that Mom and Baby went to school and that Mom and Baby returned to the apartment as reported by APD?

APD said in last presser that apt was last known location of MB and Baby [edited to update after listening to presser again] SOMETIME IN THE MORNING.

SC reports (unverified by LE) that he spoke with HB around 8am.

Where was HB at 8am when she last allegedly spoke with SC? Was she in apt after book fair, in transit to apt or still at school?

When did HB make it back to apt? Why did APD not provide a precise time for the return?

Reposting last known picture of MB as oddly the Press don't seem to be reposting this picture as frequently as other photos that aren't current:

upload_2019-12-20_0-26-58.png

Press Conference Video Update:

Last edited:
Finally, I got to see an overview of the sprawling apartment complex in the video. Oh, it's a much larger area than I thought.

Got to see the two friends...
NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt on Twitter
No doubt they know Heidi well. Everyone, her parents and her friends, keep saying she would never leave voluntarily especially without the son. There's no hint of DV from them, and I don't know if they're believing only in an abduction. There's still hope when it's a rescue of Heidi and Margo. Praying for a rescue then.

FBI and community expand search for missing Texas mom and baby
THIS seems like genuine tears to me. This looks and sound like people that want HB and MC back.

I do not see this genuine emotion from SC that other people are seeing.
Moo

Apologies if anyone has asked this. I have been following this case as best I can. It has been established that Heidi's purse and wallet were in the car and the baby carrier and diaper bag were in the house....but WHERE ARE THE BOOKS? SC is making such a point of talking about her book purchase...but no one has asked him about the books!
Books were in the apt and were shown in the interview done indoors that is now removed but widely available via youtube.

Evidence of past family disturbance.
Does this mean she was involved in the disturbance or just called it in? The county I live in lists the person that made the call as the complainant even if they were not involved. If this is the case it could have been a neighbor she was calling about. I live in TX btw.

This could potentially be absolutely nothing other than her being a concerned neighbor.

17 buildings plus a clubhouse. Red are excluded due to having less than three stories (or being the clubhouse). Orange are three stories but 3D sat shows no balconies on the third floor. Green definitely have third story balconies, purple question marks are unknown.

Attachments

• clubatsummer3storybalcony.jpg
    clubatsummer3storybalcony.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics