TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been thinking....part of the reason I didnt believe SC because of him saying he was called by the school. And then we hear they never did call. WHAT IF 'whatever' friend of Heidi was the one who called SC and pretended they were from the school? (long shot, I know).

FWIW, I will feel bad if SC comes out of this as not involved. I am usually pretty good at reading people. I do think there are still dots to be connected though.
Me, I have a terrible time guessing body language. I thought CW was innocent at first and just nervous.
And now this time I guessed wrong again!

Note to self:
How many times have you heard and said " Everybody reacts to grief, stress and anxiety differently so don't be too quick to judge them!"
Well I did It again. If SC had no role in all of this, I am truly sorry. I only mildly considered his innocence. Praying for an outcome that looks to only be half good. Prayers for healing for what her family -and his - have gone through.
BUT THANK YOU, WC admins, For keeping us away from slander and accusation - and unfounded rumor. You guys have to be exhausted shepherds but we sheep are grateful!

Or the baby was alone and someone reported that. It happens. Sometimes a screaming baby is how they find victims.

Lord. So that sounds like someone had a suspicion and reported it to CPS who came and realized the baby might not be who she was being claimed to be? So they said she had to go to the hospital to be checked out as a ruse to remove her? And then she was identified visually.

So then the raid happened. Or police went back and made a discovery?

This so called friend to whom that car is registered....did she do this alone? How did she manage to have Heidi go with her, or was Heidi incapacitated as soon as she was in the vehicle, if so how?
omg, this is unspeakable

We are disgusted and haven't all the details yet.
When we hear how this all occurred, we will be shocked.

I think they needed to make it look like CPS was involved to not draw any suspicion to the sicko occupants who had her. Smart tactic.

<modsnip>

If the person capable of doing something like this goes to the trouble of kidnap & murder then I think knowing the extensive attention on this case would make them suspicious of everything. I cant see police sending a CPS worker into a battle over a baby with a potential killer.

Unbelievable to think that a friend traveled a two-and-a-half-hour drive, knowing that her son would be at school, her mom and father had left, and the boyfriend was at work.

And this was the first day that Heidi was on her own with the baby (would have been the friends first opportunity) I recall a lot of comments about how coincidental it was, well not such a coincidence if you are talking to your "friend" daily about your new babies and what was going on. Unbelievable.

So I have been thinking....part of the reason I didnt believe SC because of him saying he was called by the school. And then we hear they never did call. WHAT IF 'whatever' friend of Heidi was the one who called SC and pretended they were from the school? (long shot, I know).

FWIW, I will feel bad if SC comes out of this as not involved. I am usually pretty good at reading people. I do think there are still dots to be connected though.

Well listen. Even her friends were looking at him. So...

But as much as the possibility for me that the disappearances were related to “someone” close to home was highest in the end, on my list, if the baby was indeed found at someone else’s house as it appears and that person also had Heid’s body and had been pretending to be pregnant or something, SC as possibly involved would leave my list all together.

It would make no sense for him to be involved. If it’s a crazy baby snatching case there would be no reason for the intended snatcher to communicate their desire with someone close and to Heidi, IMO.

Also, super good instinct @steeltowngirl.
Or was that @Steelslady?

Last edited:
Im wondering if maybe someone took the baby to a check up and Drs put two and two together? SPECULATION ONLY
Or perhaps a neighbor called CPS (why is a good question) and the situation seems off or the person taking care of the baby isn't capable. Then the hospital staff recognizes the baby or both did. The hospital contacts police and they have to get confirmation concerning the baby plus warrants for car and home. This takes time. If they know the baby at the hospital is who they are looking for, they know she's safe. The wait begins for the warrants for home and car. I assume they asked the owners first and were told "no" for a voluntary search. I am sure they had a good idea what would come next.

Last edited:
So basically, this looks like one of the most bizarre baby snatching crimes we’ve ever seen.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a single case, where a mother was kidnapped with her newborn, taken to another location, and apparently killed.

Atleast not in a way this stunningly brazen, and by someone the mother knew. And I get the feeling we don’t know the half of it yet.

It would be the first I've found after birth.

So basically, this looks like one of the most bizarre baby snatching crimes we’ve ever seen.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a single case, where a mother was kidnapped with her newborn, taken to another location, and apparently killed.

Atleast not in a way this stunningly brazen, and by someone the mother knew. And I get the feeling we don’t know the half of it yet.

There was a case in ND where perp (also faked she was pregnant) came to pregnant mother's home to get her but they didn't go too far since she took her to her own apartment in the same complex -- cut the baby out.

When mom didn't return home, police searched the perps apartment 3 times and didn't find victim or the concealed baby. Investigators found the baby in the apartment 6 days later, and they found the murdered mom in the river.

North Dakota woman convicted of killing pregnant neighbor, cutting out baby lied about being pregnant

And this was the first day that Heidi was on her own with the baby (would have been the friends first opportunity) I recall a lot of comments about how coincidental it was, well not such a coincidence if you are talking to your "friend" daily about your new babies and what was going on. Unbelievable.

Oh that’s right. Because the mother left what, the day before? So this person may have known and possibly felt panicked about having to produce a baby quickly?

It would be the first I've found after birth.
Yeah, that’s the game changer.

If this lady did give birth herself as well, then I don’t even know what I’d call that.

But either way, I never seriously considered this, and won’t seriously consider it in the future. I certainly won’t forget about it though.

I still would like to know where the suspect(s) is/ are. Are one of them the body? Are they running around out there contemplating doing this to someone else? I'm not sure I can sleep without knowing where this maniac is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK