TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, this is the stuff nightmares are made of. So outlandish no one wanted to give the general theory an absorbent amount of credit! We will be referencing this one for a long time to come....IMO.

For sure. Baby snatching was on my list at first but after awhile you all know it was pretty low on my list. And the way it was apparently done is even more unusual. She was already born. Mother was killed and not even on site. She may have been actually taken.

I wonder how that person or persons did it. And I will certainly add SC’s bizarre interviews to my internal true crime library for reference in future cases. No doubt.

I wonder how soon LE figured it out.

Why would they just leave a body in the car? Not much of a plan if that's what they did.
We don't know if a body was recovered from the car. Media only said that LE seemed to be concentrating on it. Probably because that's all they could see from the helicopter view.

The body could have been found anywhere on the property as far as we know. JMO

We don't know if a body was recovered from the car. Media only said that LE seemed to be concentrating on it. Probably because that's all they could see from the helicopter view.

The body could have been found anywhere on the property as far as we now. JMO
They had to drive 2 hours, maybe more with Austin traffic - I am trying to imagine how that would look - where would she be?

I had a theory early on that Heidi befriended someone on a new moms forum or some such, and that person was plotting all along to take the baby.
Now we hear this....a FRIEND of Heidi's, someone she KNEW, .....so much worse. A betrayal of the worst kind. I can't process this sort of evil.

I never would’ve imagined. Never. You always think of a semi-stranger being the one to do something like this.
It’s weird. So looking to see who in the missing mom’s life was pregnant and due near the time the missing mom gave birth should be part of any future investigation.

Think how evil that had to be. I mean she had to be planning this for a while. “Oh! She pregnant! Now I can plan.”
“Oh guess what! I’m pregnant too!”

Shudder.

Yeah, that’s the game changer.

If this lady did give birth herself as well, then I don’t even know what I’d call that.

But either way, I never seriously considered this, and won’t seriously consider it in the future. I certainly won’t forget about it though.

I am wondering if the suspect acted alone, and maybe there was no partner involved at all. Maybe this was a case of someone trying to trap a boyfriend into staying in a relationship? So he wouldn't have had knowledge of this crime. I imagine it would be difficult for a lone woman to dispose of a body, while caring for a baby, in a big city like Houston.

Well listen. Even her friends were looking at him. So...

But as much as the possibility for me that the disappearances were related to “someone” close to home was highest in the end, on my list, if the baby was indeed found at someone else’s house as it appears and that person also had Heid’s body and had been pretending to be pregnant or something, SC as possibly involved would leave my list all together.

It would make no sense for him to be involved. If it’s a crazy baby snatching case there would be no reason for the intense snatcher to communicate their desire with someone close and to Heidi, IMO.

Also, super good instinct @steeltowngirl.
Or was that @Steelslady?
Raises hand, but sadly. I thought SC was innocent all along. I can't say that I blame you all for thinking I was crazy, not suspecting him. I still can't explain it. My heart is breaking for both families.

I am wondering if the suspect acted alone, and maybe there was no partner involved at all. Maybe this was a case of someone trying to trap a boyfriend into staying in a relationship? So he wouldn't have had knowledge of this crime. I imagine it would be difficult for a lone woman to dispose of a body, while caring for a baby, in a big city like Houston.

However there is plenty of open space between Austin and Houston, so I don't know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown