TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s insane. So much happened so fast while I was away. Terrifying if it’s what it appears to be. So, so sick.
Actually, gitana, you came at the right time. I saw it elsewhere on social media breaking, and it finally trickled over here about 10 minutes after- just before you came into the thread.

Oh that’s right. Because the mother left what, the day before? So this person may have known and possibly felt panicked about having to produce a baby quickly?

Yep, probably couldn't wait for her mom to go home and I'm guessing but don't know, but Shane must have been home on the Wednesday since Thursday was her first day to go on her own with the kids.

I had a theory early on that Heidi befriended someone on a new moms forum or some such, and that person was plotting all along to take the baby.
Now we hear this....a FRIEND of Heidi's, someone she KNEW, .....so much worse. A betrayal of the worst kind. I can't process this sort of evil.

Sorry for the double quote. I found one other when we discussing this earlier. But the baby snatcher went to her home and killed her there, leaving the body to be found, and stole the infant. Hispanic victims IIRC.

The added kidnapping of the mom after she already gave birth is the new part.

So basically, this looks like one of the most bizarre baby snatching crimes we’ve ever seen.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a single case, where a mother was kidnapped with her newborn, taken to another location, and apparently killed.

Atleast not in a way this stunningly brazen, and by someone the mother knew. And I get the feeling we don’t know the half of it yet.
BBM
That's exactly how I am feeling right now. It's just bizarre.

Yes. But I thought the baby was removed hours before the police came?

No, that's conjecture based on the fact that reporters are saying, CPS transported the baby "this afternoon" but also know the police didn't enter the home until some time after 8 pm, (probably waiting on a warrant) and reports didnt start till after 10:30 pm CST.

Numerous law enforcement officials surrounded a home in Houston on Friday, in connection with missing Austin mom Heidi Broussard and her infant daughter, Margo.

ABC 13 reports that authorities conducted a “high profile investigation” at a home off of Bo Jack Drive in NW Harris County. Investigators secured the area with crime scene tape and were specifically concentrating on a Nissan parked in the driveway. The car reportedly belongs to someone that Heidi knows.

At around 8:15 p.m., authorities entered the residence.

Officials removed a body from the home on early Saturday morning. So far, the identity is unknown.

Earlier Friday, a female infant was taken from the home after a Child Protective Services call to the local fire department. According to authorities, the baby was alive with no visible signs of injury.

BREAKING: Baby found in Houston home, body removed in connection with missing mom Heidi Broussard & newborn
This article has the wrong day in it- they found the baby on Thursday. They also said they removed a body early Saturday morning- it's Friday. I think the reporter must be tired.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double quote. I found one other when we discussing this earlier. But the baby snatcher went to her home and killed her there, leaving the body to be found, and stole the infant. Hispanic victims IIRC.

The added kidnapping of the mom after she already gave birth is the new part.

In this case, Heidi knew her though, I don't think she and/or any accomplice would have any other choice but to kill Heidi :(

This is truly evil. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member