TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are the homeowners and the friend under arrest, or they in the Wind? What county did this happen in or to better understand where to search to find out when they have been arrested. I guess the media is going to be on top of this and make it to this very quickly.

So are the homeowners and the friend under arrest, or they in the Wind? What county did this happen in or to better understand where to search to find out when they have been arrested. I guess the media is going to be on top of this and make it to this very quickly.
No one has said they are arrested and no one has said they are on the run.

I'm wondering how long HB was "friends" with this woman. Were they friends a long time? Or, did they recently become friends via Social Media?

Just curious. I apologize if this was already discussed.

Based on the latest developments... and without naming anyone ... is the general consensus that a girlfriend of HB drove from Houston to Austin based on insider information (presumedly from HB directly) that HB would now be alone after dropping son off at school... and that girlfriend somehow grabbed HB and baby outside the apartment getting them into her car, turning off HB phone and driving off and killed HB and brought them both back to Houston with HB in car dead?

If true that's certainly bizarre and seems like a second person would be needed to pull it off.

MOO
The carseat was in the house and I thought the front door was open. At one point her keys were there, then they weren't.

What if they abducted HB and baby but didn’t kill HB right away? Keeping a body in the trunk for a week makes no sense. What if they held her captive - she could breast feed the baby - until they figured out what to do. Or maybe she tried to get away then they killed her. They put her in the trunk to move the body and all hell broke loose. Just ideas. MOO

How many days ago was that when Shane said, “just feed the baby. Set her to the side.” I remember thinking his language suggested there was still hope of baby’s return... I am now thinking he had more information when giving that interview. But the dots weren’t all connected yet...
And his “two beautiful women” comment . . .

Our source was confirmed by the Austin CC Missing Persons Unit. We were given her case number. She told of her experience with her friend and her friend's boyfriend and it still stands.
Why did APD give you information that made Shane look bad when at the Press conference at the same time they would not give the press any details of their investigation at all.

Sorry but I don't believe your story.

Raises hand, but sadly. I thought SC was innocent all along. I can't say that I blame you all for thinking I was crazy, not suspecting him. I still can't explain it. My heart is breaking for both families.

No. Remember my response to you? That you weren’t crazy and maybe you were right? It certainly elevates feeling a bit more for me.

And thank God your instincts were right because at least the baby lived. That was a big hang up for me with the someone close to her did it theory I liked for this case. Why would he also harm the baby? I couldn’t quite reconcile that.

I wonder how quickly LE began figuring this out and what they planned once they did? Or maybe it was a surprise to them. And someone else figured it out or CPS did once they were called?

Probably thought she was far away enough in another city, and all the suspicion was on Shane.
This monster may even have posted all sorts of false rumors pointing to his guilt, on social media. Wouldn't put it past this horrible person
Do we know who the monster is? I haven't seen anything on who took them.

I am not part of the family but I too live in South Austin and I feel scarred by this. I have lived through the UT tower sniper shootings, the yogurt shop murders, the recent bombings and this horrible crime. There's something very different about crimes involving newborns and their main source of life, their mother. It's love in its purest form. To take that away so cruelly is unforgivable in my book.

Why did APD give you information that made Shane look bad when at the Press conference at the same time they would not give the press any details of their investigation at all.

People close to and involved in investigations leak information all the time. It is also not uncommon for a reporter to list a source anonymously.

I've always thought one of the worst things in life are people who badly want a baby, and can't have one.

If what we suspect is true, this really confirms it.

JMVHO.

Sorry but this comment is really painful to me. I am one of those "people" who wants a baby desperately but cannot naturally. But I certainly would not even consider for a second committing a crime like this.

I know you probably didn't mean it that way, just not all people desperate for a baby would do desperate things.

Curious at to where in my reply you see that I said the Austin PD gave me info that made Shane look bad? Again, Austin PD confirmed our source. They confirmed they talked to her and her identity. I'm not sure where you misinterpreted that to mean that LE gave us information to make Shane look bad.

It just seems like if you've gone to the trouble to construct an elaborate ruse to steel your best friends baby, you're not going to get caught with a body at your house.
Why not? Fiances kill their baby's mother all of the time. Parents kill their children. Why wouldn't a so called friend do something stupid like this? Who knows, maybe she didn't have the time to dispose of the body, once she had the baby in her arms. Just who was going to help this new mother of a newborn dispose of her friend's body?

So basically, this looks like one of the most bizarre baby snatching crimes we’ve ever seen.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a single case, where a mother was kidnapped with her newborn, taken to another location, and apparently killed.

Atleast not in a way this stunningly brazen, and by someone the mother knew. And I get the feeling we don’t know the half of it yet.
I agree that we probably don't know the half of it yet.

I've not ruled out anything or anybody's involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle