TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the latest developments... and without naming anyone ... is the general consensus that a girlfriend of HB drove from Houston to Austin based on insider information (presumedly from HB directly) that HB would now be alone after dropping son off at school... and that girlfriend somehow grabbed HB and baby outside the apartment getting them into her car, turning off HB phone and driving off and killed HB and brought them both back to Houston with HB in car dead?

If true that's certainly bizarre and seems like a second person would be needed to pull it off.

MOO

Basically... but the question of how HB's purse wound up on the front seat of her car (if it in fact did - we've heard two different things from SC), is still a good one; as is why SC purportedly couldn't find HB's car keys. Because we still have to figure out how the friend bundled Heather and Margo into the friend's vehicle, if HB was employing, at best, a fabric sling; and why HB would have made any attempts to get into her own car at all, if the friend drove out to see HB. Maybe the purse was planted by the friend; and the original idea was for the friend to drive.

It was me who thought it might be Shane.
You are the good Steel. I will forever be the bad Steel. :(

Just confirming that I "liked" this because it is funny, and not because I think you are bad, haha.

Curious at to where in my reply you see that I said the Austin PD gave me info that made Shane look bad? Again, Austin PD confirmed our source. They confirmed they talked to her and her identity. I'm not sure where you misinterpreted that to mean that LE gave us information to make Shane look bad.
That Heidi wanted to live away from him. That they had relationship problems so bad she wanted to move away from him.
Which could mean they had a violent relationship that could lead to her murder.

Sorry but this comment is really painful to me. I am one of those "people" who wants a baby desperately but cannot naturally. But I certainly would not even consider for a
second committing a crime like this.

I know you probably didn't mean it that way, just not all people desperate for a baby would do desperate things.

I deleted my post, and I apologize. The statement came out quite wrong. It's late, and I'm not thinking clearly.

Basically... but the question of how HB's purse wound up on the front seat of her car (if it in fact did - we've heard two different things from SC), is still a good one; as is why SC purportedly couldn't find HB's car keys. Because we still have to figure out how the friend bundled Heather and Margo into the friend's vehicle, if HB was employing, at best, a fabric sling; and why HB would have made any attempts to get into her own car at all, if the friend drove out to see HB. Maybe the purse was planted by the friend; and the original idea was for the friend to drive.

snipped...

Maybe all of this occurred when she was getting out of her car?

I am still not convinced there isn't more than one person in on this. I cant believe a women would be able to move a 150 lb person on their own. Then the whole issue of having a baby that isn't one you gave birth to.

Not just to move the body but to lift it into the trunk of a car!

Somebody or somebodies are involved with the perp.

Cause of death will tell us a lot.

That Heidi wanted to live away from him. That they had relationship problems so bad she wanted to move away from him.
Ok, and again, where did I say Austin PD confirmed private conversations a friend had with Heidi? I believe you are pulling information from quotes from our story. Austin PD did not give us those quotes. They confirmed her identity and confirmed she called them and made a report.

I'm wondering how long HB was "friends" with this woman. Were they friends a long time? Or, did they recently become friends via Social Media?

Just curious. I apologize if this was already discussed.

Here, in one of the posts, I read, Heidi knew this friend for 24 years, meeting at a church function.
Hope someone can bring up that post.

No doubt. But if this is what it appears to be, there’s a lot of distance between the supremely messed mental state of a person who wants/needs a baby enough to do what may have happened here and and the legal defense of insanity. One doesn’t necessarily follow the other.

Imo.
Yes, I think we're saying the same thing.

The source told Crime Online that. Crime Online vetted the source by contacting APD.

APD didn’t leak information to Crime Online. This isn’t complicated.
I don't believe it. Unless APD did leak the information for some unknown reason.

How do you know how Crime Online got the "confirmation"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member